May 15, 2022
Well, I'll be more than happy to eat my words if the game update comes out soon and it continues on a roll and this not just being a stopgap.
Let's just hope it's not a stopgap for more languishing in limbo henceforth.
I like Ecchi Sensei and I do hope it continues but I'm getting Milfy City vibes. Abandoned tag is nearing, Bluecat scrambles and says an update is coming, and look at that, an Alpha less then a month after the tag goes up. I really do hope its just Bluecat pulling his head out of his ass and realizing that he needs to start working again.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
I like Ecchi Sensei and I do hope it continues but I'm getting Milfy City vibes. Abandoned tag is nearing, Bluecat scrambles and says an update is coming, and look at that, an Alpha less then a month after the tag goes up. I really do hope its just Bluecat pulling his head out of his ass and realizing that he needs to start working again.
if you look at previous status updates the days 22-23 images and german script were done a long time ago, needed to be translated into english and coded which i guess has been going on since the feb status update?

so not exactly cobbled together in under a month but who knows

May 15, 2022
if you look at previous status updates the days 22-23 images and german script were done a long time ago, needed to be translated into english and coded which i guess has been going on since the feb status update?

so not exactly cobbled together in under a month but who knows
Yeah, days 22-23 were done except for translation since January 2021. Over a year later and we just now get an alpha. Took this long to translate? Thats why I'm getting those vibes. Over a year, nothing. In April with the tag nearing, he starts saying that an update is coming.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
Yeah, days 22-23 were done except for translation since January 2021. Over a year later and we just now get an alpha. Took this long to translate? Thats why I'm getting those vibes. Over a year, nothing. In April with the tag nearing, he starts saying that an update is coming.
yup we'll have to wait and see if it continues

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Yeah, that's the fear. Hope for the game to renew its development but doubt that it'll evolve beyond. So much time has passed with the bare minimum done. We've waited, and had fun while doing so, might as well see it further. :sneaky:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Munchking

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Personally, I think that his subs are starting to seriously question his intentions and he is starting to panic. He had a half-assed update mostly done before hand and now that he is starting to panic, he will release it so that people will calm down. After people calm down, he will go back to raking in free money for no work.

But that is just my take on it.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Personally, I think that his subs are starting to seriously question his intentions and he is starting to panic. He had a half-assed update mostly done before hand and now that he is starting to panic, he will release it so that people will calm down. After people calm down, he will go back to raking in free money for no work.

Is there a guarantee that update is coming. or it's BS all over again.

• Haha
Reactions: giqui
May 15, 2022

His subs just need more hugs to calm them down.

Is there a guarantee that update is coming. or it's BS all over again.
Bluecat just released an Alpha. I'd say the chances are better that an update will actually be released. After that? Who the fuck knows if it will continue or turn into a milkfest again.

Last edited:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
If its anything like the wait we had to go through.. there will be no wait here to drop even if its alpha lol

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
Well, if the update does drop, I'm going to need to replay everything to both remind myself of what's going on and because I no longer even have a safe file to work. That's why I was really hoping to get month 1 first instead. Well, regardless, even if they release the update today, I'm thinking I'll wait a bit to see if we get another update next month before I waste my time replaying everything just for these couple of days.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
At least an update is coming out although I'd bet it's longer than usual for it's alpha timeframe but that's beside the point.

People on discord need to ask BlueCat what is the plan after this update, pressure him, is there going to be another standalone release due to the merge's delay or is the merge the next release and if so to either one of them he should be able to give a timeframe.

Now you may ask why could he given a timeframe given the 2y delay on the merge? Great question. If we're getting another standalone release (day 24-25?) then BlueCat can make a reasonable guess based on all the other standalone releases in the past (I can't remember how long they were apart TBH). Whereas if the next release is the merge instead of another standalone update than it should become earlier than what the timeframe would be to create another standalone release.

I wouldn't expect BlueCat to given any answers currently but after this update is released he needs to be questioned into giving some answers so we aren't repeating history again.

emkoss85

Jan 28, 2019
At least an update is coming out although I'd bet it's longer than usual for it's alpha timeframe but that's beside the point.

People on discord need to ask BlueCat what is the plan after this update, pressure him, is there going to be another standalone release due to the merge's delay or is the merge the next release and if so to either one of them he should be able to give a timeframe.

Now you may ask why could he given a timeframe given the 2y delay on the merge? Great question. If we're getting another standalone release (day 24-25?) then BlueCat can make a reasonable guess based on all the other standalone releases in the past (I can't remember how long they were apart TBH). Whereas if the next release is the merge instead of another standalone update than it should become earlier than what the timeframe would be to create another standalone release.

I wouldn't expect BlueCat to given any answers currently but after this update is released he needs to be questioned into giving some answers so we aren't repeating history again.
if i remember correctly every standalone two day release was like two months apart

jjjjj1076701

Sep 20, 2020
I'll be honest, at one point I had a ton of optimism however, I won't hold my breath on this alleged update because Bluecat has made it clear that he will do anything to slack while keeping his minimum effort/effortless income. Now if l Bluecat proves me wrong then I will happily eat my words until then however, display a lack of effort or concern, expect a lack of optimism.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
pressure him
TL;DR - not likely.

Contrary to the popular belief that the discord-active supporters are all fanboys hanging on Blue's every word, many actually have expressed criticisms/issues/reservations/etc. They just accept that Blue is gonna do things his own way, largely without consideration of their input. I can't understand the willingness to support a dev like that, but to each their own.

artistx

Aug 13, 2020
was this game made with HS2 studio? If so I wonder if I can make my own game since I've been trying to learn studio.

May 15, 2022
was this game made with HS2 studio? If so I wonder if I can make my own game since I've been trying to learn studio.
You can do anything if you put your mind to it. Don't give up. Trying is believing. All it takes is one step to start your journey. Never give up, never surrender.

If I remember right it is HS2.

• Haha
Reactions: Minx077
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes