May 15, 2022
was this game made with HS2 studio? If so I wonder if I can make my own game since I've been trying to learn studio.
You can do anything if you put your mind to it. Don't give up. Trying is believing. All it takes is one step to start your journey. Never give up, never surrender.

If I remember right it is HS2.

• Haha
Reactions: Minx077

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its been a while since i looked into this topic...i thought the 1000 pages would be done by now, was a mod sweeping here? ^^
However, its still to much to scroll/search, can someone post the latest status report for me? German part prefered ;)
Hmm, i see the abandoned instead of the onhold tag...anything i missed?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
Its been a while since i looked into this topic...i thought the 1000 pages would be done by now, was a mod sweeping here? ^^
However, its still to much to scroll/search, can someone post the latest status report for me? German part prefered ;)
Hmm, i see the abandoned instead of the onhold tag...anything i missed?
yes lots of deleted messages, abandoned tag per site rules (18 months with no content released), alpha released on bluecats patreon for playtester tiered patreons as of a couple days ago

• Haha

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thx.
Hmm, more deactivated than implemented...then i hope at least the story goes on with my favorite girls...

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
more deactivated than implemented...
Well, it seemed like most people were annoyed that those features were even holding up the merge, so it's hardly surprising he'd drop them from a stop-gap release. I expect it will be the same for D24-26 if that gets released before the merge.

May 15, 2022
Which is what some of us suggested a fucking year and a half ago and got called trolls for. Who knew a hit to the wallet can overcome pride? Well plenty of people, now.
If the people would have just given him his 50K per month he could have moved to Japan, got his hyper realistic sex doll, been happy and start pumping out content, but nooooooo, people had to stop giving him money after he did jackshit for 2 years. Its the peoples fault I tell you. Selfish greedy people not giving Bluecat their money.

If you can't tell, and I don't know how you couldn't, this is extreme sarcasm.

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
If the people would have just given him his 50K per month he could have moved to Japan, got his hyper realistic sex doll, been happy and start pumping out content, but nooooooo, people had to stop giving him money after he did jackshit for 2 years. Its the peoples fault I tell you. Selfish greedy people not giving Bluecat their money.

If you can't tell, and I don't know how you couldn't, this is extreme sarcasm.
It was the hyper realistic sex doll that clued me in. We're still a ways a way from that. And when we do get them the base model isn't going to cost just $900, no matter what Detroit:Become Human says.

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes