• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 15, 2022
I remember playing this game a long time ago and noticing that it was a little "too ambitious" for its own good so i decided to check why i havent seen anything from from it in a while, i was hoping* that maybe the game was finished and i somehow missed the release or something.
If we look at it from a realistic point of view it won't be finished.
365 in game days is waaaaay too ambitious.
Realistically it will either be abandoned or the developer will scale it back to 6 months of in game days.
I said it before. It took 2 years for 1 month. IF that pattern continues, its 22 years to complete. No one wants to work on the same damn thing, day after day. So realistically, abandoned or scaled back.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
22 days is not a month, it's not even the shortest month.
I don't really wanna say this but from reading history in Discord server the delusional levels are really sad. I do want the game to continue but be objective and a realist, because it's what we have is the reality of undisclosed reason for the delay... while on the same time vague, empty whispers of seductive continuation from a Blue creature constantly keeps happening, that for some reason people on discord continue to add honorific -Sama-
I'm a sad, dead inside fuck, that died over 20 years ago... so don't take what I say personally but honestly think for a moment. It's understandable that some delays are bound to happen when there are changes to the staff but this delay is beyond ridiculous levels. Still at the same time I do hope it's just really unfortunate stack of bad luck, otherwise :sick: :censored: :censored: ...

Anyway I'm putting the thread in the ignore category. :cautious:
Have fun and take care or not. In the end it's up to you :whistle:

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
It depends from where you are in Austria. I remember that he told me 3 years ago he is from Austria.
View attachment 1839782 View attachment 1839784
When I search austria in his discord, it shows clearly he is from austria.
yeah he's said that he is from austria before,
never mind i looked at it again its just a zoom in on his screenshot (i looked at your post before but didn't notice that the second shootshot was just a zoom in of the first so ppl could read it)

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2019
skummy re-negs on there statement to quit if the game got "the tag"
Haven't been here since Feb. wanted to see the next chapter in the old dumpster fire and hoo boi what a chapter. I see its finally happened the game has finally been marked as abandoned, rightly deserved honestly. It's really fucking simple. Say it with me people "SHOW YOUR WORK!" there is literally no good excuse not too, espichly if facing delays. Show proof of work or get fucked, no one cares about words, never have, talk is cheap put up or shut up. That's something that should have been abided too at the start and you can start doing it at any time the fact yawl haven't is, was, and will be, why this dumpster fire is going on.

And skummy my friend from me to you. The reason you are still here and why you haven't quit is the same reason we are still here. you are addicted to it. adducted to the rage, the drama, all of it. This drama has become a more engaging story then whatever the next update could ever be. It keeps me here, it keeps them here, and it keeps you here. You don't want to quit it because like us your addicted to the drama, the rage, the purpose. this is a story with its heroes and its villain's, its arcs and its filler. we all want to see were the next chapter goes and so do you.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes