Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Haven't been here since Feb. wanted to see the next chapter in the old dumpster fire and hoo boi what a chapter. I see its finally happened the game has finally been marked as abandoned, rightly deserved honestly. It's really fucking simple. Say it with me people "SHOW YOUR WORK!" there is literally no good excuse not too, espichly if facing delays. Show proof of work or get fucked, no one cares about words, never have, talk is cheap put up or shut up. That's something that should have been abided too at the start and you can start doing it at any time the fact yawl haven't is, was, and will be, why this dumpster fire is going on.

And skummy my friend from me to you. The reason you are still here and why you haven't quit is the same reason we are still here. you are addicted to it. adducted to the rage, the drama, all of it. This drama has become a more engaging story then whatever the next update could ever be. It keeps me here, it keeps them here, and it keeps you here. You don't want to quit it because like us your addicted to the drama, the rage, the purpose. this is a story with its heroes and its villain's, its arcs and its filler. we all want to see were the next chapter goes and so do you.
If you read a page or two back, supposedly the next update is out for the high tier patreon peeps.

Jan 10, 2019
If you read a page or two back, supposedly the next update is out for the high tier patreon peeps.
oh I know, Read that before posting, does not change my statement, there is no excuse for why we are here in the first place. and shitting out a stitched together week just to stave off an abandoned tag is not going to change that now will it mean that he wont make a new update just as content filled after another year and half. its gong to require them to show actual progress moving forward before they ever begin to earn back trust.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
22 days is not a month, it's not even the shortest month.
I don't really wanna say this but from reading history in Discord server the delusional levels are really sad. I do want the game to continue but be objective and a realist, because it's what we have is the reality of undisclosed reason for the delay... while on the same time vague, empty whispers of seductive continuation from a Blue creature constantly keeps happening, that for some reason people on discord continue to add honorific -Sama-
I'm a sad, dead inside fuck, that died over 20 years ago... so don't take what I say personally but honestly think for a moment. It's understandable that some delays are bound to happen when there are changes to the staff but this delay is beyond ridiculous levels. Still at the same time I do hope it's just really unfortunate stack of bad luck, otherwise :sick: :censored: :censored: ...

Anyway I'm putting the thread in the ignore category. :cautious:
Have fun and take care or not. In the end it's up to you :whistle:
Dont forget the shortcuts...vacations, sickness, boring days without any significance happening, ...you could very easy do a whole year with 4 months of content...and dont forget, that merge mythos intended to add most of the holyday standalones...i mean, it must be a strange month fo fit easter, christmas, halloween, ...even multiple of them...so you could say based in this plan the month1 merge would have meant to strech over a year to fit all the standalones in...based on this way of thinking it wouldnt make sense to make new content because the finished month would turn into the promised year without much need of additional content ^^

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
if i remember right it was being called month 1 because the first day wasn't the start of the month but i could be wrong lol

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
i have to say the fact the new update hasn't been leaked yet on this site and almost no new patreons have been gained by bluecat since its release has got give them and us some worrying signs for the future of this game
Of the people that have played the alpha/beta and tried to interact here I think most have been shouted down as a BlueCat fanboy so most just dont interact here anymore. I will say I am testing the beta and it does require work. a lot of the machine translations seem to have gone a bit screwy. a hallway for example got called a crawlspace and some sections just appear to be the original German. So I cant say how long before any official version is released. However the beta has been extended to T4 ($15) Patrons so you might get lucky over the next few days.

EDIT (Late thought) .. DM is patched into the beta, there is no separate download at this stage. I am not sure F95 will even post it if they get it until the DM part is seperated from the main game. Thats a question you would need to ask F95. i mean if this part is true they may already have it but cant post it.

Ps. I am sure the troll section will facepalm this reply to hell as always. Wonder if I will manage more than my last post, guess I will know soon enough.

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
a hallway for example got called a crawlspace
I have no idea how it would even make sense in German if I translate it literally. If it was a normal hallway then what comes to mind in German are "Flur", "Gang" and "Korridor", but none of them come even close to the translation of "crawlspace". Context might be missing or the translation could have been messed up when it might have been a play of words / wordgame. It could also have been a message that could be understood in one language but not another. Though like I said, it doesn't make any sense to me, at least without context.

Reactions: qaywsx

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Of the people that have played the alpha/beta and tried to interact here I think most have been shouted down as a BlueCat fanboy so most just dont interact here anymore. I will say I am testing the beta and it does require work. a lot of the machine translations seem to have gone a bit screwy. a hallway for example got called a crawlspace and some sections just appear to be the original German. So I cant say how long before any official version is released. However the beta has been extended to T4 ($15) Patrons so you might get lucky over the next few days.

EDIT (Late thought) .. DM is patched into the beta, there is no separate download at this stage. I am not sure F95 will even post it if they get it until the DM part is seperated from the main game. Thats a question you would need to ask F95. i mean if this part is true they may already have it but cant post it.

Ps. I am sure the troll section will facepalm this reply to hell as always. Wonder if I will manage more than my last post, guess I will know soon enough.
Why would people facepalm your post tho. Only reason I can think of is if you're spreading disinformation to troll or something.

Reactions: Darkboi7383737

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020

So basically what your saying is that BlueCat cobbled some broken shit together just to say he did an update.

Thanks for letting us know! Seriously. Thank you.

May 15, 2022
So basically what your saying is that BlueCat cobbled some broken shit together just to say he did an update.

Thanks for letting us know! Seriously. Thank you.
Guess we know what the A and B in Alpha and Beta stand for. Absolutely Broken. Wonder what the F in Final means. Maybe Fail?

Guess all the people over the last month saying its gonna be a cobbled together/half assed/ thrown together at the last minute update are now proven right.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
The F95 rule deals only with the looks of characters, they don't really care about the patch which is why the patch is linked to directly here. The only reason for the patch is patreon's tos. If it wasn't for that most games likely wouldn't even bother with a patch. It's not here yet because it just hasn't been leaked yet but I'm sure it's only a matter of time. Personally though, given the bit I've heard about the beta so far I'm more than happy to wait a bit longer for some fixes to be made. There's actually an event I've been waiting for that IIRC is supposed to be in these days and I'd rather wait so there aren't weird translations on the one thing I've been waiting for.

Reactions: Skalli

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
Guess we know what the A and B in Alpha and Beta stand for. Absolutely Broken. Wonder what the F in Final means. Maybe Fail?

Guess all the people over the last month saying its gonna be a cobbled together/half assed/ thrown together at the last minute update are now proven right.
I never said it was completed broken. all the issues are to do with the translation's which is normal when you have thousands of lines of dialogue in a none native tongue. its completely playable as most people can work out the intended words in most screens. As i said in my closing comments is the bigger issue is the DM patch is preloaded meaning even when leaked F95 may not post it.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
I never said it was completed broken. all the issues are to do with the translation's which is normal when you have thousands of lines of dialogue in a none native tongue. its completely playable as most people can work out the intended words in most screens. As i said in my closing comments is the bigger issue is the DM patch is preloaded meaning even when leaked F95 may not post it.
Won't be in issue since BlueCat will have to release it on Patreon anyway so the DM will have to be removed for that. Having it all in for beta is probably just easier than separating it out, but the process of taking it out isn't much work, even less if they've improved how they do it if they've heard my suggestions from when I was looking at the code a while back.

I guess previous testers would know if DM is included during alpha/beta's or not? Since it's been so long chances are people have forgotten how it was handled as well.

Not surprised MTL has messed up some things, but hopefully it's overall an improvement to translation speed even after the corrections have been made. One less thing to cause a delay in future development etc.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Unless something has changed this is incorrect. In the past direct links to the patch weren't allowed, nor were links to any pre-patched version of the game.
My guess would be that was from overzealous mods (which I know there were issues with some mods concerning that rule in the past). If you actually read the rule and all the clarifications there's nothing about age, only looks. There's been a fair bit of staff change over since then and they seem to be at least somewhat more accepting of this type of content now.

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
Full game would mean the entire 365 day plan, and that wouldn't be even close to done even if he'd kept the old speedy update schedule.
oh bluecats never going to finish this game, and i dont mean that from an insulting point of view i mean from a logistical point of view, if he were to do 1 day a week (4 days a month or 52 days a year) with a main team of 4 working on nothing but the renders, coding and writing none of the extra feature stuff just releasing an update a week and a secondary team of 3 merging all the days together as their finished and adding all the extra features in along with enough money and the right hard working individuals to do that it would still take him 7 years to finish this game and since he's doing none of that, working incredibly slow has a small team and allegedly no money to pay or (according to skcummy regarding the translators) unwilling to spend the money to pay for all that and working on a 2 day a month schedule i don't see him finishing this game being a possible outcome and like somebody said here on an earlier post will either abandon it or decrease it to 6 months

May 15, 2022
somebody said here on an earlier post will either abandon it or decrease it to 6 months
It was me. I said that and some Bluecat fanboy told me I was being a hater and needed to shut up.
I've said it before and I will say it again. No amount of money will make this team any better. The only thing that will make this team better is throw them in the trash and replace every single one including Bluecat. A project manager that hopes his coders will finish the merge while burying his head in the sand for a year is NOT a good leader. His coder does nothing for 2 years while collecting money is a great example of a poor worker. Someone on that team should be saying "Hey, lets put out content and finish this merge. Thats what people are paying us for". But no, they all stay quiet while collecting. Trash them and replace them.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes