juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Glad to have an update

Sad to see that the Dev still insists on using precious developing time on changes that nobody asked....

The game was great as it was, nobody asked for a new foundation, nobody asked for a fucking smartphone, but well, guess the Dev wants that and its his/her game....

So much time wasted though...

EDIT: Also, i wish Devs would stop changing the playstyle of their games, many of us hate the sandbox elements, so changing it in the middle of the game is a shitty move, specially since every time a poll is made about VN vs Sandbox, VN style always wins

rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
Honestly wasn't expecting an update. Will be interesting to see if I remember anything about what was going on in this when I get a chance to play it.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
What the actual fuck?

I was almost convinced BC bailed ES and all . Also, disappointing to see it's a "whopping" 2 days after 2 years of "still working on it" IIRC.:unsure:

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

popober

Jun 9, 2017
So, after about 2 years all we get is 2 days...
Colour me interested but not convinced.
Has it really been two years? I thought my mind was just exaggerating with how I almost forgot this existed.

Anyway; it seems there are some mechanical issues, like with carrying over saves? I lost mine anyway, but I don't feel like playing through the whole thing again with the possibility of my progress being nuked again. I've gone this long without playing it, I can go longer- if I don't just forget it existed again, at least.

Drox9

Dec 3, 2019
Here's the link for the Day 22+23 update, courtesy of an amazing person who wishes to remain anonymous:

Dark Mind Patch can be found here:
Can someone port it for android.

Kuroyuki28

May 1, 2021
Got a quick question. Do I need to download every week in order to play from day 1 to the most recent day? Or can I just download the most recent day and it will have the previous days in it? If I need to download them all do I just pile them all up together in the same folder, or do I need to treat them like separate games??

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Can someone port it for android.
The game is simply too big even compressed. I don't even have an android port of the first week, plus it would be a huge mess. I've tried using JoiPlay but it's useless in my experience.

Got a quick question. Do I need to download every week in order to play from day 1 to the most recent day? Or can I just download the most recent day and it will have the previous days in it? If I need to download them all do I just pile them all up together in the same folder, or do I need to treat them like separate games??
It is recommended to play from the beginning so your choices carry over. However, if you don't care about that you can start a new game for the current update no problem.

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
While I'm glad to see this get an actual update and not just a Halloween special or something, think I'm going to hold off on it for now. Forgot so much that I'll likely have to restart the whole game, and don't have the time or energy for that right now.

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

Kuroyuki28

May 1, 2021
The game is simply too big even compressed. I don't even have an android port of the first week, plus it would be a huge mess. I've tried using JoiPlay but it's useless in my experience.

It is recommended to play from the beginning so your choices carry over. However, if you don't care about that you can start a new game for the current update no problem.
Apologies if I was too vague, my question is about what I need to download, since I have not played the game before, and all the different links are confusing me.
Edit: Assume I want to play from day 1 to current.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Apologies if I was too vague, my question is about what I need to download, since I have not played the game before, and all the different links are confusing me.
Oh, I see. In that case, I hope you have lots of bandwidth. Basically, you need:
Week 1 - Days 1-7 Final (Under previous weeks)
Week 2 - Days 8-14 Final (Under previous weeks)
Week 3 - Days 15-21
Day 22-23 Final

Make sure to get the appropriate DM Patches for the correct days/week, they should be labeled correctly.

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

Kuroyuki28

May 1, 2021
Oh, I see. In that case I hope you have lots of bandwidth. Basically you need: Week 1 - Days 1-7 Final, Week 2 - Days 8-14 Final, Week 3 - Days 15-21 and Day 22-23 Final

Make sure to get the appropriate DM Patches for the correct days/week, they should be labeled correctly.
Thank you very much. Do I just pile them all in the same folder like I would a patch, or should I treat them all like different games with linked saves? And what about the holiday releases?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes