turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
FYI, I also DL the torrent version and was also missing a few images. I just click ignore and continue playing. I don't think the missing images were that big of a deal, the "dark" content is still all there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Wait, this project isn't abandoned is it? last word I have found from the dev is that it is on hold until they can get things rolling again.
Abandoned status was applied based on F95 rules. The official word is that the team is working diligently and a release (D22-23) is coming this month. Bear in mind, that was also the case last month...

opiex942

Mar 9, 2018
Personally, I don't see this game ever being updated again. I would love to be proving wrong, but at this point in time, I'm not holding my breath.
I hope it does, if only for the glory that will be Skummy's victory lap in this thread.
Also, hopefuly that dude from their discord that fantasizes about everyone in this thread jerking it to ES will make a short cameo.

I find the ongoing clown-fiesta-confined-to-a-mental-hospital that is the development of this game a lot more entertaining than whatever validation there is to be gained by being right about it being dead.

May 15, 2022
not gonna lie this game IF it gets completed will be AMAZING but with the dragging feet and etc it may need a clean start again if another game comes from the same dev... still hoping dev makes the best decision and goes on til the end.
From Bluecats mouth: The game will have 365 in game days. OK! Lets play with numbers and do some maths.

1 month/3 weeks: Time to complete: July 2018-June 2020. 2 years. Not counting the 2 year milking.
1 month = 2 years.
11 months left. 2 years per month. 22 years.

Do you believe it will be finished? Be honest.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Speaking as someone who has been following (and pirating) the game since the beginning, I never really believed it would be finished. Which is not to say I believed it wouldn't be finished. It just... didn't really matter as long as I believed they were working towards that goal.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
From Bluecats mouth: The game will have 365 in game days. OK! Lets play with numbers and do some maths.

1 month/3 weeks: Time to complete: July 2018-June 2020. 2 years. Not counting the 2 year milking.
1 month = 2 years.
11 months left. 2 years per month. 22 years.

if the game gets more help and more hands sure. depends on who comes along to pick it up.

May 15, 2022
if the game gets more help and more hands sure. depends on who comes along to pick it up.
I'm guessing you mean financial help. Ok, lets take a look at those numbers.
According to Skummy, at its peak Ecchi Sensei was making 17K per month. I can't find the post, either it was deleted or I just don't see it. On August 2020, on Patreon alone, it was racking in 7K per month. Now it didn't go from 7K to 2K overnight. Last I was able to see was April, so 20 months it went down 250 dollars per month. Now, if you add it up taking 250 off each month you have a total of 135K dollars. (If I added right. I think I did.) 135K for 20 months of NOTHING. If my math is right you think they need more financial support? They took 135K for doing nothing. What the fuck do you think they will do if they made more money?

Now to the more hands part. Last I saw where Bluecat or Skummy said anything about team members, I remember Skummy said that Bluecat has 2 coders, another post might say more but I remember for sure he had 2 and one of those is his main translator. If you have a main thing you must have more or maybe that is just the way Bluecat speaks. Someone else can give more info on the number of team members.

Seriously man. More support or helping hands will NOT make this game complete. It needs a new team. Bluecat makes every wrong decision all the while letting his team do jack shit for almost two years. Or whatever, what the fuck do I know. I mean, maybe Latecomer is waiting for the patreon to hit 6 figures before he finishes the merge that was supposed to come out at the end of December 2020. Maybe you are right.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I'm guessing you mean financial help. Ok, lets take a look at those numbers.
According to Skummy, at its peak Ecchi Sensei was making 17K per month. I can't find the post, either it was deleted or I just don't see it. On August 2020, on Patreon alone, it was racking in 7K per month. Now it didn't go from 7K to 2K overnight. Last I was able to see was April, so 20 months it went down 250 dollars per month. Now, if you add it up taking 250 off each month you have a total of 135K dollars. (If I added right. I think I did.) 135K for 20 months of NOTHING. If my math is right you think they need more financial support? They took 135K for doing nothing. What the fuck do you think they will do if they made more money?

Now to the more hands part. Last I saw where Bluecat or Skummy said anything about team members, I remember Skummy said that Bluecat has 2 coders, another post might say more but I remember for sure he had 2 and one of those is his main translator. If you have a main thing you must have more or maybe that is just the way Bluecat speaks. Someone else can give more info on the number of team members.

Seriously man. More support or helping hands will NOT make this game complete. It needs a new team. Bluecat makes every wrong decision all the while letting his team do jack shit for almost two years. Or whatever, what the fuck do I know. I mean, maybe Latecomer is waiting for the patreon to hit 6 figures before he finishes the merge that was supposed to come out at the end of December 2020. Maybe you are right.
say what YOU want but if you can figure in the end date you already proved my point, and its about the game being done. i never said it would get done FAST lets get that straight ok? i said it would be great once its DONE. stop being a pessimist for a sec and BC hater because your coming off that way. all i said it would great once the game is done. dont give me analytical BS i know it will take time but from all stand points this game will live as long as it gets backers. now if you want to piss ppl off go to DSP Twitch channel and tell ppl how he should be done already cause i dont know how the mofo gets support even tho hentai game devs make hardly enough to finish a game properly.
zqnq3cd7r9v41.jpg

May 15, 2022
say what YOU want but if you can figure in the end date you already proved my point, and its about the game being done. i never said it would get done FAST lets get that straight ok? i said it would be great once its DONE. stop being a pessimist for a sec and BC hater because your coming off that way. all i said it would great once the game is done. dont give me analytical BS i know it will take time but from all stand points this game will live as long as it gets backers. now if you want to piss ppl off go to DSP Twitch channel and tell ppl how he should be done already cause i dont know how the mofo gets support even tho hentai game devs make hardly enough to finish a game properly.
View attachment 1824277
Ok, I'll try to be less passive aggressive.
1st: I do not hate Bluecat. I hate that he can't make a good decision.
2nd: Who is DSP?
3rd: Icster has a lot of backers. When is Milfy City getting an update? Oh wait, it was confirmed dead by the developer.
What about Cherish these Times? It has backers. Oh wait, developer confirmed it was dead.
Maybe Forbidden Passion? Backers are still there. Hmmm, nope.
See? Just because there are people supporting does not guarantee it to be finished or worked on. It helps but its not 100%.

One last thing. When I mentioned the 22 years, I meant it as people waiting on it or the dev team working on it for that long. Imagine you work at McDonalds for 22 years flipping burgers, no promotion to any other position, just flipping. Would you want to do that for that long? No, no one would. Will Bluecat and his team still be working on this in 20 years? 15? 10? Doubtful. Even if people pay for it, the team will want to do something else or just stop doing it.

But according to Bluecat it will be 365 days. IF it does reach those days, it will be years before its completed. Its already going into the 4th year and its on month 1. Not being passive agressive, or a hater, but I am being a realist. More then likely what will happen is it will be scaled back to 6 months just so they can finish it or it will be abandoned.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes