Others Completed Echidna Wars DX [v1.11] [D-Gate]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Astrolucidity

Jan 10, 2019
have sex?
negative. suggestive at times, but no actual sex. (Unless you go to the mod discord, where you can find animation changes)
the list of enemies in vanilla with something other than vore (probably not exhaustive):
harpy
queen harpy
honey bee
queen bee
dryad / undine

the vore scenes are a feast in this one

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Step 1. have a discord account
Step 2. join the mod server
Step 3. dm the person who has "dm me for download" in their name
Step 4. ?????????
Step 5. enjoy
My only general question, why in the ever loving fuck is this mod so obscure to get? I think I can find myself a plug overseas easier than this mod ong
I wasn't really interested in it so far, since from the looks of it, it's only skins (and I'm more of a gameplay guy).

Reactions: Silverfan936

Astrolucidity

Jan 10, 2019
My only general question, why in the ever loving fuck is this mod so obscure to get? I think I can find myself a plug overseas easier than this mod ong
I wasn't really interested in it so far, since from the looks of it, it's only skins (and I'm more of a gameplay guy).
I don't know, I don't make the rules. If I had a clue I'd probably be able to explain it better.
ALSO.. It does have gameplay modifiers. A bunch of new moves, passives for each of the 4 characters, overcharge mechanic so that green / blue orbs aren't wasted on full HP/SP, gameplay modifiers that tweak the difficulty a bunch more than the default 5 selections give you the ability to do, a more traditional 'struggle out of grab' toggle for all animations (which you have to beat the game for but hey, better late than never)... It's a fresh take on the solid gameplay.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I don't know, I don't make the rules. If I had a clue I'd probably be able to explain it better.
ALSO.. It does have gameplay modifiers. A bunch of new moves, passives for each of the 4 characters, overcharge mechanic so that green / blue orbs aren't wasted on full HP/SP, gameplay modifiers that tweak the difficulty a bunch more than the default 5 selections give you the ability to do, a more traditional 'struggle out of grab' toggle for all animations (which you have to beat the game for but hey, better late than never)... It's a fresh take on the solid gameplay.
Shit, I actually didn't know this.
Welp, time to find me a dealer...

PervyGoddess

May 10, 2023
Guess I gotta find a mod source as well as a better download. The original links for the game are infested with virus alerts, even detected by google. If anyone can share, I would be very appreciative. (If its safer on the discord, my tag is the same as here)

Hyurin

Oct 19, 2018
Well here's the EverDriven mod lol.
so i tried to follow the guide but this show up when i tried to run the bat file
edit : nevermind i was just an idiot and forgot to change the folder name

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
For the Everdriven mod, how do you change character sprites? Moreover, where do you get the new character sprites?

unknownmyriad

Aug 8, 2019
For the Everdriven mod, how do you change character sprites? Moreover, where do you get the new character sprites?
You get new sprites by downloading them from the Everdriven discord's sprite repository channel. To change the sprites, simply drag the sprite sheets, formatted as bmp files, into "data/pic". You should also make a backup of the pic folder before changing any of the sprites.

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
You get new sprites by downloading them from the Everdriven discord's sprite repository channel. To change the sprites, simply drag the sprite sheets, formatted as bmp files, into "data/pic". You should also make a backup of the pic folder before changing any of the sprites.
Thanks! Although, I'd been hoping to find the sprites for Shantae and Fio, but I only found it for Fio, and it's behind a paywall.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes