Others Completed Echidna Wars DX [v1.11] [D-Gate]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

kai123555

Oct 14, 2019
Are you thinking of Youki-chan? That actually had a whole re-release with H attacks, but it did also get a few more vore scenes. Same dev as this worked on the re-release as a guest.
no not that. i'm sure it was this one but i don't remember where i saw it :c

3d5_Kai

Sep 21, 2022
Does this actually have an android port? I just found out about this from a YT vid but when I looked it up, all the links were apk links. Took me a while to find the original DLsite link and it showed it being a PC exclusive.

Hyurin

Oct 19, 2018
does anyone have the other games that made by the same guy since i do remember there is the other game but i search and found nothing so far

does the copmpany have different name before ?

Mantravx

Nov 15, 2023
It's a game with completely wasted potential, I was sad. If the creator had added a dash that blocked damage, the gameplay would be so fun and even worth playing on hard, but he did it on purpose with the intention of making you see the disgusting scenes dozens and dozens of times haha

Dahmer should throw this in jail

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
hm no I think I will decline to care about arbitrary round numbers, or really any score in most videogames.

Astrolucidity

Jan 10, 2019
I saw some Gameplay on Youtube so is there any links for the mod of this game?
It's distributed through a discord server. As far as I'm aware, there are a handful of people who actually have the link to the mod. (I'm not one of them.)
The server shouldn't be hard to find, though;

squalljericho

Mar 21, 2019
It's distributed through a discord server. As far as I'm aware, there are a handful of people who actually have the link to the mod. (I'm not one of them.)
The server shouldn't be hard to find, though;
If you find someone in the server please let me know. I have been in there and one of the rules is not to share a link to the mod in the server or something like that :/

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes