Others Completed Echidna Wars DX [v1.11] [D-Gate]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

malcolm474

Dec 10, 2017
I love this game. It is really fun. The graphics and battle modes are well done. Some of the vore is pretty hot such as Queen Bee who kisses you, suckles you and then rebirths you as a new member of the hive. This is a game that you can play over and over whenever you're bored. A lot of the vore is vaginal. It is one of the highest rated games on DLSite.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
sorry but... what is the everdrive mod of this game?,i see some videos where we can play with samus aran and others more news characters in this game,what is this mod adding?,more and news enemies too?,and how or where i can download that mod of this game?.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
sorry but... what is the everdrive mod of this game?,i see some videos where we can play with samus aran and others more news characters in this game,what is this mod adding?,more and news enemies too?,and how or where i can download that mod of this game?.
I asked about the mods and didnt get answers.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
I literally gave you ALL the resources you could ever need to "mod" the game. The post is still there on the previous page.
Not that message, sorry if I sounded rude, but much before asked in another posts and forums of the game about some skins I saw on YT like the Metal Slug skins. How and where people get them.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
there is no thread about the mod of this game?,like in project x love potion disaster and others games with links to mods made from others peoples,babysitting cream too,like a link in the first post of this thread some link to ''echidna wars everdrive mod'' and etc...?.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I made a review for this game as well! (with a Full Save and a Cheat Table, cool stuff).
If you want to check it out, link to it here:

Also, damn, did not know there were even mods for the game. Interesting. Although I'm not much for just Skins, its still cool if it exists. Glad people care about the game still =))

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Does anyone happen to know where one can get The Echinda Mini Wars? The site hosting it is gone but there was a DL version that I cant find.

• Angry
Reactions: MadMan691337

unknownmyriad

Aug 8, 2019
I think someone on the Everdriven discord posted a downloadable exe version...I want to say two weeks ago? Might be longer.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Possible to avoid non monster-girl monsters?
Sadly, it's gonna be a matter of skill (so no specific ways).
Although you can skip all scenes (or just the ones bothering you, in this case) by pressing A when Grabbed.
Also, if you're in it just for the Scenes, you might want to use the Free Battle of a Full Save on the game (which lets you spawn whichever enemy you want).
I have a Full save done for this game if that would help you on my blog. About it here:

I made a review for this game as well! (with a Full Save and a Cheat Table, cool stuff).
If you want to check it out, link to it here:

Also, damn, did not know there were even mods for the game. Interesting. Although I'm not much for just Skins, its still cool if it exists. Glad people care about the game still =))

PRSanon

Apr 2, 2020
I apologize for chiming in on this late, but just to be absolutely transparent here, I have never seen that PRSanon person. I really hope nobody fell victim to that malicious fake. This is the least I can do to repay whatever trouble it may have caused you:

(Also, that is the real Seth a couple posts above. If you want to verify me myself, you can see my first post on here being the first about this mod. Please stay safe.)
Here is the report on the downloaded file: .
I haven't extracted it yet, I think I'll double-check with other sources first since it is inconclusive :)

P.S. Here is an inline, don't click on sus links, kids! :D View attachment 1759311

Well this is sort of amusing.
The download I posted was not malicious, it was different from the official version because it included all the necessary files. The download I got from the server doesn't include the full game or HSP, so I put the game files in and added HSP to be able to run the mod. I think that the everdriven discord does not want to do this as distributing the unmodified game files is less legal than distributing modified game files.
There's a reason why only 4 of the virus scans flagged it, it was completely safe, unless HSP is a virus or something. It's all clean on windows defender on my machine at least.

Here is me getting the files from the guy on the discord:
1669058459144.png

LukeSky001

Apr 7, 2018
So I know this thread wasn't used for a few months but I need to ask.

In the gallery, Queen Bee section, there are two specific grabs I have never seen while playing: the Royal Favour(15/24) and the Royal finish(16/24).

How does this happen in-game? What's the step required for this to happen?

unknownmyriad

Aug 8, 2019
So I know this thread wasn't used for a few months but I need to ask.

In the gallery, Queen Bee section, there are two specific grabs I have never seen while playing: the Royal Favour(15/24) and the Royal finish(16/24).

How does this happen in-game? What's the step required for this to happen?
They are related to struggling(inputting a movement command while in a grab)

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes