Others Completed Echidna Wars DX [v1.11] [D-Gate]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Dreamclaw

Oct 8, 2017
I got the files from their Discord, the results are almost green for the "official" version:

1650059504877.png 1650059527466.png

I dunno guys, up to you if you want to risk it. I am not claiming it is definitely a virus, the person might indeed have good intentions and this is just the natural result of what happens when you install the mod in that way, so it is your call whether to download and try it out from the above link! :)

Reactions: Tri-Delta Omega

Teemonio122

Jul 3, 2021
Guys if you want the mod, google "project everdriven youtube" and click a video by tri-delta-omega
Discord link is in description. I (seth fakelastname) can give you the download in the server.
Hey bro, do you still have the link? In any case, I leave you my discord so you can add me and share the file, have a nice day I (Master Øf Wuju#9125)

Tri-Delta Omega

Dec 12, 2020
I apologize for chiming in on this late, but just to be absolutely transparent here, I have never seen that PRSanon person. I really hope nobody fell victim to that malicious fake. This is the least I can do to repay whatever trouble it may have caused you:

(Also, that is the real Seth a couple posts above. If you want to verify me myself, you can see my first post on here being the first about this mod. Please stay safe.)

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
I apologize for chiming in on this late, but just to be absolutely transparent here, I have never seen that PRSanon person. I really hope nobody fell victim to that malicious fake. This is the least I can do to repay whatever trouble it may have caused you:

(Also, that is the real Seth a couple posts above. If you want to verify me myself, you can see my first post on here being the first about this mod. Please stay safe.)
How do you install the mod?

unknownmyriad

Aug 8, 2019
How do I get into everdriven discord?
The creator made a post earlier in the thread with a link to the server.
What does the everdriven mod do? Does it add new enemies?
I personally haven't heard any news about new enemies. What the mod does do is:
-Add more gameplay modifications in the options menu on the title screen only
-Add new skills and abilities to existing playable characters
-Allow for the modifying of character sprites

I do remember talk of adding a sort of enemy mutator, giving random enemies different properties like faster movement or additional health, but it hasn't been implemented yet as far as I'm aware.

JayJay64

Dec 29, 2019
Hello people! Today I learned how all of TGO-07's secret skills work, and I'd like to share them with anyone still interested in this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also figured out how to skin characters if you really wanted to!
The zip file attached contains all the skins from the everdriven download, including the alternate skins for mirea and sachiho that are included. They should serve as good examples.

Hopefully these help someone!

Last edited:

BigDuck13

Jun 16, 2018
Hello people! Today I learned how all of TGO-07's secret skills work, and I'd like to share them with anyone still interested in this game.

I also figured out how to skin characters if you really wanted to!
The zip file attached contains all the skins from the everdriven download, including the alternate skins for mirea and sachiho that are included. They should serve as good examples.

Hopefully these help someone!
There is no data folder, only some files and exe file. What I must to do?

BigDuck13

Jun 16, 2018
Maybe you should read this very same page from the top.
I can't download, page error, so question is same.

Can you download this at othe sources? Can't download, page error.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes