Others Completed Echidna Wars DX [v1.11] [D-Gate]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Terra-

Jan 6, 2023
each time i try to play this game for some reason i keep crashing because of an image not being read correctly which makes it be seen as a potental virus how do i fix that?

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
I wish D-Gate would eventually develop this game a little, maybe someday make a game with more than just 3 stages, with dialogue, actual conversation between characters, how the Echidna made it to this world, which monsters are Echidna & which ones are just native wildlife, how they're gonna go to the Echidna's own home world & prevent them from sending these monster spawning crystals.

Everything Asimofu, Camel & D-Gate ever make ends up unfinished somehow, they may need to try reaching out for further help.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Is there a tutorial somewhere that explains all hidden abilities, locations & objects? While playing Chaos mode, every 1up counts.
Also, while looking at the sprite sheets, there seems to be areas I simply have no idea how to access.

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
I wish D-Gate would eventually develop this game a little, maybe someday make a game with more than just 3 stages, with dialogue, actual conversation between characters, how the Echidna made it to this world, which monsters are Echidna & which ones are just native wildlife, how they're gonna go to the Echidna's own home world & prevent them from sending these monster spawning crystals.

Everything Asimofu, Camel & D-Gate ever make ends up unfinished somehow, they may need to try reaching out for further help.
that sounds cool, also if you were able to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
wasn't there a mod that add more H-moves to enemies and less vore stuff? i forgot it there was one
Are you thinking of Youki-chan? That actually had a whole re-release with H attacks, but it did also get a few more vore scenes. Same dev as this worked on the re-release as a guest.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes