Others Completed Echidna Wars DX [v1.11] [D-Gate]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
You loose clothing, when enemies keep you in their belly. Normally you'd only loose all clothes on game over. But this options enables you to loose all your clothes in their belly and get out naked.
Hmm, okay, I have seen that happen... once. Disappointing, but thanks for the clarification.

Reactions: RossoX

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
At least you can remove characters' clothes in free battle mode. It's not the adventure itself but you can fight your favorite enemies and enjoy the animations that way.

Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
There's a "nude mode" setting in the options but it doesn't seem to do anything. My characters still walk around in the same clothes as without the setting, certainly not nude. Am I misunderstanding what this setting is supposed to do? Can I not make the playable characters be always nude?

>go to vore game thread
>complain that it's vore
Someone's lost their way here, but it ain't the game devs.
It's like going to an ntr game or hentai and then complain that there's ntr.

Reactions: RossoX

Pyrobladeich

Feb 1, 2021
Hey, everyone. I am making a mod of this game, called EverDriven! It's been in the works on-and-off for about 1.5 years now, and I have a lot to show for it.

There's still ♫ so much to do, so much to see ♫, so if you're even remotely interested, Thanks!

(Disclaimer: I am not publicly redistributing the game or any mods of it. This isn't piracy. Thank you for understanding.)
Will the H-scenes have voiced SFXs?

Kawaii Dragon

Oct 28, 2018
Hey, everyone. I am making a mod of this game, called EverDriven! It's been in the works on-and-off for about 1.5 years now, and I have a lot to show for it.

There's still ♫ so much to do, so much to see ♫, so if you're even remotely interested, Thanks!

(Disclaimer: I am not publicly redistributing the game or any mods of it. This isn't piracy. Thank you for understanding.)
must ask how do you get the mods? Would love to give it a try but asking random people in the discord could be rathier sues don't want to download a random file without being sure....

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
must ask how do you get the mods? Would love to give it a try but asking random people in the discord could be rathier sues don't want to download a random file without being sure....
+1
He went through the trouble of announcing the mod on this thread, might as well throw us a bone here and either give a status update or share the link here, it would be very much appreciated.

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
How do you install the mods? I got the mod files, but I don't know where I need to put them to replace the old files.

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
nvm got it myself.

Go to youtube, theres one channel that explain how to play it.
I still don't understand. Which one are you talking about? The only one I saw was by VidaZero Games. It doesn't show or explain where the directory is to replace the image files. Can anyone please just tell me where the directory is or how to get to it so I can replace the files everyone is claiming it be as simple as that?

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
I still don't understand. Which one are you talking about? The only one I saw was by VidaZero Games. It doesn't show or explain where the directory is to replace the image files. Can anyone please just tell me where the directory is or how to get to it so I can replace the files everyone is claiming it be as simple as that?
Yes that one.
Haha You're too accustomed to usual modding. You dont need to replace anything at all.
Just open the hsp351, run the exe, drag .hsp to the window, then F5.

Replace only needed to mod skin i think.. but for the normal everdriven thats all it takes.

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
Yes that one.
Haha You're too accustomed to usual modding. You dont need to replace anything at all.
Just open the hsp351, run the exe, drag .hsp to the window, then F5.

Replace only needed to mod skin i think.. but for the normal everdriven thats all it takes.
I'm only trying to do a skin mod replacement. Where do I replace the files then if that's the case?

Oct 3, 2020
It would be appreciated if someone would share the link to the Everdriven mod here. The download links on Tri-Delta Omega's YouTube videos are down and I don't want to join the Discord server.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bazzokajoe

Graphiiczz

Apr 2, 2019
You loose clothing, when enemies keep you in their belly. Normally you'd only loose all clothes on game over. But this options enables you to loose all your clothes in their belly and get out naked.
And how do you unlock the option? It's locked for me

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes