!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Shadows of Deception [v0.20] [MadKoala]

Android :
-

Reactions: Ozdell33

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
Given our fellow men in blue are on relationship screen, I feel like there's at least one good chance missed for a choice in dialogue, specifically when talking to Omar on the street after Marco damaged the car (to help establish attitude/dynamic between the two).

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I like the game so far, but there is some room for improvement:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe she is going to turn them from shy guys to Alpha & beta men. Especially Marco, since she needs to get closer to him to investigate his grandfather then Jason can be her beta boy when she’s horny at home, she won’t even need that dildo anymore, would be funny if Jason hacked the hubbys company email and said they need him to go on a company trip to Siberia or on some gay cruise ship to nowhere to get him out of the picture for awhile :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jorjor69

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I like the game so far, but there is some room for improvement:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I couldn't agree more with your comments about the narration and this feel of disjoint and/or time gaps. It's like stand alone chapters, in which she's always stressed and tired, even if her day wasn't as busy.

Regarding the young boys, maybe Mad_Koala is planning a competition between Diana and Paolo's partner (forgot her name) to turn Marco into an "alpha". It could be "alpha good" or "alpha chad".
As for Jason, I don't see him becoming an "alpha". It wouldn't make sense from what was told until now. However I didn't expect that Diana will be as free spirit with him so fast. I find that the nipple pasties scene was a little too much at this stage.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes