3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Updated

That's where the game ends.
View attachment 3924112
I'm sorry to tell you this, but the game without the mod goes much further. That last sentence you point to is before the puzzle. Following that sentence is:
"Investigate the evidence chart. Click on the photos in the correct order." (the puzzle)
Di "Jerry Alvarez. I've crossed paths with him before. He seemed innocent enough, but something was off."
Fra "Jerry's a low-level guy, usually comes to clean up after a job. He does non-important, low-level stuff for Paul. "
Fra "He's one of the weakest links in his chain and doesn't know anything substantial."

Di "So, why is he up here?"
goes a long way with scenes: ..................
Ryland and Britney's scene, Diana and Marco's scene, Diana and Luke at the door, small puzzle, Marco with the stranger, Diana chasing Marco, Diana in the car with Ryland and finally Jason and Diana. in this order.
The game still ends with the sentence in the last image below: Di "What's been on your mind?"
screenshot0001.png

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
There are several things that need to be improved during sex, which are very poorly done
1- there are no dialogues during the animations.
2- short animations.
If the developer doesn't know how to do sex scenes in animation, the ideal is to do like some games like Lisa, put only images, with several images, and dialogues during the images. It is also necessary to work on the dialogues, Ryland x Diana is an interesting couple, but out of nowhere they teleported to a sex scene, this was forced
Oh, no, I don't think the developer should use only images. I personally think that animation brings a scene to life, although it is difficult to achieve, the developer has already shown that he can do it brilliantly.
The idea of using dialog between the characters while the animation is playing is an EXCELLENT idea, and it might also help to include some background music or sound that is also played during the animation. So that when the animation is playing, the scene is not silent.
I think that would be enough to achieve a (even more) satisfying experience.

Funky_A

Jan 25, 2024
I tried this one again after the prologue. we had the 0x0 size picture in the bed, the ladder which you can't see and now the The evidence board "minigame" which is a very good reason to never play this game again... I can't understand why some dev's go over their heads to make their game unplayable... there are getting more and more these days

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
I tried this one again after the prologue. we had the 0x0 size picture in the bed, the ladder which you can't see and now the The evidence board "minigame" which is a very good reason to never play this game again... I can't understand why some dev's go over their heads to make their game unplayable... there are getting more and more these days
It’s fine if they want to have a mini game just make it optional or skippable

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The latest version of this AVN (v 0.53) gives you the ability to also reset or skip the minigame, player choice...

The dev log with this change was posted in this thread, Post #947 - 1 page back.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Mad_Koala

4rotciv8

Aug 18, 2022
The dev took about 2.5 months between the most recent releases:

Rev 0.40 = ~ May 15, 2024

Rev 0.50 = ~ Aug 2, 2024

Prior to that - Patreon was doing their 'great purge/attack on AVNs' - and the dev redid the beginning of this AVN to avoid getting the Patreon 'under review' (means no new Patreons and uncertain about what happens to current $ supporters - if their $ is unavail to the dev while in this status or not) or the outright ban.

I'm glad that he took the time to redo the beginning so that he could protect the future of this AVN.

It did add to development time but that is far better than another enjoyable AVN getting the abandoned tag!

A few AVNs I enjoyed got the outright ban, and a number of others were forced to make changes that May be enough to prevent future Patreon 'attention' unless/until Patreon changes their rules again and forces more AVNs to the curb.

SS should be a solution for some devs/$ supporters, but I started supporting MadKoala on Patreon when their SS page was under review for > 3 months.

Would I like more frequent updates - Absolutely!!

But honestly, I am just glad that this AVN survived the latest Patreon attack sequence, and we are back to getting regular content updates.

BOYCOTT PATREON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
BOYCOTT PATREON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or - honestly - go with SS versus Patreon when it is an option.

Unfortunately, SubscribeStar is not always the best alternate... This AVN has been under review by SS for at least 4 months (that I know of) and I finally got tired of waiting for them to wrap up their review and started Patreon support for Mad Koala and this AVN.

I like this AVN and did not want to punish the dev because SS can't get their ass in gear and get his AVN fully approved.

Once they do, I will shift my $ support.

Reactions: Mad_Koala

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Ok.. there are indeed mistakes with the writing... I have a save in which Ryland has zero points... There was no sex with him the first night, he didn't show her the tit, there was no sucking... They still talk about these things in the car scene, but at least they don't have sex... So at least the forced scene isn't in it... Such errors really spoil the immersion in the game...

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Oh and I almost forgot... The attached picture can only happen on Marco's route when Luke rings the doorbell... However, this picture is also here on the NON Marco route... So how and why did the bra get like that?? ? DEV seriously pay attention to bugs like this... Anyway I love this game... Ok I won't complain anymore... ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
this game is like a wife and mother and like miss davis only mockery and a lot of text and all the third boring game with routine text
I've played AWAM and this AVN is nothing like it - given that it actually has sexy time that makes sense and encounters that follow each other in a definite timeline (without waiting for RL years to pass for it to happen).

I won't go further OT about other AVNs here; I'll just say that your comparison makes no sense to me.

I enjoy this AVN, Diana as a police detective/undercover agent and her sexy time choices.

I'm looking forward to more time with Diana, including a growing relationship with Jason.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes