VN Ren'Py Echoes of Destiny [v0.1] [Purrfect-Pixel]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
eod_ban.jpg

Overview:
"Our main character, Jake's journey starts and takes an unexpected turn when, after a high-stakes match, he's somehow transported to a mystical fantasy realm. Despite his tough exterior, humorous and raw personality, and sharp wit, navigating this unfamiliar world leaves Jake grappling with disbelief, awe, and annoyance most of the time. However, amidst the turmoil, he always finds solace in his sister's wise words: "Don't forget to dance in the rain, especially when it's pouring."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-18
Release Date: 2024-06-18
Developer: Purrfect-Pixel - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

v01_7.jpg v01_15s1.jpg mem6.jpg v01_104.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Purrfect-Pixel Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
Please don't edit your thread until you have at least 3 comments, or your thread will be hidden.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
------------------------
Echoes of Destiny [v0.1] [Purrfect-Pixel] - Compressed

Win/Linux [184 MB]
- - - -

Mac [179 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

Purrfect-Pixel

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2024
Hmm a different Uploader is on it. Probably something in IRL happened, so it may take a bit.
------------------------
Echoes of Destiny [v0.1] [Purrfect-Pixel] - Compressed

Win/Linux [184 MB]
- - - -

Mac [179 MB]
- - - -

I've just released it today on itchio and patreon and someone is already uploading it? Damn, people are fast! :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bob69

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
try to read the overwiev and the spoiler.....was hard still is ,dunno s like the aesthetics are too much for someone like me,i only see words lot of them and no meaning.....i really hope the game itself isnt like the spoiler\overview,over the edge explanation

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
EchoesOfDestiny-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Overview:
"Our main character, Jake's journey starts and takes an unexpected turn when, after a high-stakes match, he's somehow transported to a mystical fantasy realm. Despite his tough exterior, humorous and raw personality, and sharp wit, navigating this unfamiliar world leaves Jake grappling with disbelief, awe, and annoyance most of the time. However, amidst the turmoil, he always finds solace in his sister's wise words: "Don't forget to dance in the rain, especially when it's pouring."
OP, it's kinda hard to take anything away from this overview (except that the protagonist gets isekaied). It's a whole lot of words but most of them are buzzwords that get thrown around by every game description without really meaning anything. You'll get more interest with something simpler but more direct.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Reading through the overview, my interest is piqued enough. I'll check this out and see where it takes me.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Looks good as a start. Guessing he'll be meeting his sister soon lol. Its rare that you see isekai where a protag has a sidekick/friend who also travels with him.
Though i wonder if the story will be exclusively in the isekai world or they'll travel between both worlds.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Interesting start...I also would like to suggest to the developer to please consider adding future tags to your gene section (more detailed information can be better for a project...which can secure more interest at the starting of a project...thus building a larger fan base).

Please refer below to the detailed example of a gene section.

Regards.

Last edited:

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Reads overview: Wades through a lot of shit that doesn't really say anything.
Looks at previews: I can see how he got isekaied and why his face isn't shown on the banner. His opponent was highly motivated, because that's definitely a punchable face.

I thought for sure we had an isekai tag. We need one.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
These two

seem to have a similarly retarded face.
No incest tag, though? :unsure:
Their faces suggest there was incest the generation before.

But on a more serious note:

Not a bad start. If you are into isekai-stories this seems to be one of the better ones. Of course it is still early, if you are just here to fap, there is nothing to fap to in yet.
Renders are on the better side, models are not the type you see everywhere else, sound effects are also in and fitting. Just the faces look weird at times when they talk, like you snap a foto with your camera of your girl and she hates you forever, because you got her in the one second where her 10/10 goes to 2/10 once per day.

I will keep an eye on that one, could be top, could go flop - the future will tell.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote