Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
no . all characters events must be done to progress through the game
Kinda lame when the player is supposed to be the MC. You don't have full freedom. You are stuck being a puppet, following orders.

Might as well make it a Kinetic Novel. Probably why I only bought/played the first Season.

This kinda rubs me the wrong way

" Now, our updates are much bigger with 1500-3000 renders at a higher quality, all thanks to our Patrons."

Really? what about us Steam users (and GOG etc) ? we don't mean anything to you? Patrons are the only ones giving you money and buying your game/DLC ? (whoever's silly enough to buy DLC for these games anyways) putting money in your pocket to buy all those expensive things you were talking about?

I might as well not buy your games anymore since, you know, you only thank your Patrons and not others who support you. Good to know.

Reactions: Kenthucky18

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
This kinda rubs me the wrong way

" Now, our updates are much bigger with 1500-3000 renders at a higher quality, all thanks to our Patrons."

Really? what about us Steam users (and GOG etc) ? we don't mean anything to you? Patrons are the only ones giving you money and buying your game/DLC ? (whoever's silly enough to buy DLC for these games anyways) putting money in your pocket to buy all those expensive things you were talking about?

I might as well not buy your games anymore since, you know, you only thank your Patrons and not others who support you. Good to know.
pretty sure that quote about patreon is really old its been on their website before they released any games on steam. also the dlc is actually free for steam players i know this cause i uploaded them here cause i got them for free cause i own the game on steam . on patreon you still have to pay for dlc/updates .

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes