Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
hmm, so is there a task list in CH2? hasn't been there so far and I just got to the split of staying home or going to the party (I'm guessing it's a one or the other...or does the day re-set again like the last chapter?) Don't think there's a phone icon either
Yes, it will be like S1, but there's more to do. The first cycles will just show you what's going on, like in S1, but more of it.

Reactions: Sparhawker

Murgus

May 17, 2018
So, I just 'finished' Echoes of Lust but I have no idea how to get the 'hidden' events apart from using the cheats, but that doesn't feel right. I get the feeling though that unless I have the correct saves I wouldn't even be able to find those hidden quests/scenes.
Bit bummed that the MC basically got blue balled by everyone except Ellie...sort of, I assume that was deliberate so people would play the CH2?
You have sex with Zoe no?

Reactions: Nemo56

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
so, the choice between going to the party or staying home, is that a permanent choice or do I get a second chance later, I hate it when there are multiple routes and it's a permanent path change

...15minutes later and after falling asleep drunk.....OK, I got this now

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
so, the choice between going to the party or staying home, is that a permanent choice or do I get a second chance later, I hate it when there are multiple routes and it's a permanent path change

...15minutes later and after falling asleep drunk.....OK, I got this now
It's a groundhog day scenario :)
There are no real consequences except for what happens on the last cycle. And the game has a given storyline for that.

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
What are the chances that we get to blast Ellie's mom's ass and why isn't it 100%?

Last edited:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
oh, just realised...S3 isn't complete is it...damn, was hoping to just run through them all, got too many waiting for updates.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I'm a very happy man.
Just got to the sex scene with Nicole in the school in EP2. I've been craving seeing/exploring that body since it was first used in the 'Returning to Mia' game for the aunt. Those tan-lines just drive me wild.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, so seems I'm a little late to the party and I couldn't see from a search how to do this, but where do we type in the codes?
didn't even realise that those letters were supposed to spell something out, but I got one and don't know where to use it.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The codes were only necessary for the Patreon version. The commercial versions for GOG, Steam and so on already have everything unlocked.

Reactions: Sparhawker
3.80 star(s) 234 Votes