IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
No problem. Now to answer your questions:

I'd say the game is still in it's early stages. No idea how many episodes there will be in the end. We have a skeleton of the story and each character. Basically, we know where we want to go with each character and we develop upon that. There's still a lot that's going to happen. Like a lot ;)

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
IncetonGames

Hey, can i ask a question too ? :D

You have a fantastic rig, why the updates takes so much time ? I mean 20 days have passed since the last update and the new version's progress bar still on %19..

The game is so good but the updates are a bit short:giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: endriux

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
IncetonGames

You have a fantastic rig, why the updates takes so much time ? I mean 20 days have passed since the last update and the new version's progress bar still on %19..

Having an awesome rig does reduce the time but unless you know how much time it takes to write the scripts, render and code this VN and other VN's at the same time, then it's best to try being a dev by yourself before asking the question. It's a tough life to lead.

Hell, my sigs take me ages to get done due to a few reasons so I can only imagine how long it takes for any dev to get their VN done and out without bugs...

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
IncetonGames

Hi, a lot more goes into an update than rendering out the images/animations on powerful hardware. So, here's an in depth process of releasing a new update. (Some things are still not mentioned here)

1. Write, re-write and proof-read the new dialogue and story for the version.
2. Once this is done, decide what lines of text get assigned an image (Render) or an animation.
3. Create all the new images (This takes the most time since one person can do 30-50 of images per day at most)
4. Create all the new animations (This takes a long time too. A person can do 2-3 of these per day, depending on complexity. Then run "test animations" which are low quality. If they seem good, we render them out in high quality which can take up to one day per animation. In some cases, even longer)
5. Render out all the images and animations.
6. Check all the images for clipping (Things going trough things, for example. Finger going through a door or clothes going through skin.)
7.Fix and re-render the bigger clips. Try to fix smaller ones in Photoshop.
8. Write the code for the new version and insert all the new dialogue.
9. Touch up all the images in Photoshop. Then convert them from PNG to JPG.
10. Run all animations trough Premiere to check all the frames and fix things if needed.
11. Convert all the images from AVI to Webm.
12. Import all the images and animations into the game.
13. Run the first test of the game. Check if all the images and animations fit the text. If not, re-render and re-convert. Check again. Repeat if it still doesn't fit.
14. Play the new version again and try all the branching options, look for possible inconsistencies in the story and bugs. (Fix all of these before moving forward)
15. Add the Hint system for the new episode, add new sound effects and new buttons.
16. At this stage, the Lead game designer and the Lead coder sit together and play the game to see where we can add blinking effects and "slut mode" images.
17. Create the blinking images, slut mode images and gallery images and import them into the game.
18. Deploy the internal pre-alpha version of the game. (You'd be surprised how much time this amounts to when you have to do it 15 times per version)
19. At this point, 5 people start playing the game from the beginning. So, from Episode 1 to the current Episode, in this case episode 8. Look for bugs, check if old saves work, try all the branching options, then try them again in different order to see if any of these breaks the game. Fix the new bugs. Re-deploy the game and send it to testing again. Get new bug reports, fix them and re-deploy... And so on until we can't find any more bugs. ( In a game with a repeating day and a complicated game code, bugs can always happen. Now it's up to you to find them and report them.)
20. Now we have a game BETA of the new version. This is the part where the Lead game designer and Lead coder go through new content of the game together and check once more for spelling errors, inconsistencies and they add dissolves, fades and other image transitions. Once this is done, we deploy the release version of the game and upload it to Mega (Uploading also takes a while since we have a shitty ISP).
21. At this stage, we create posts on Patreon. One that explains what's in the new version and one download post for the game.
22. We FINALLY release the new version of the game on Patreon.

(Extra bonus step.)
23. 10 minutes later, watch the hard work of 8 people being shared for free. While thinking how will we pay all the people that are working on it. Say fuck it and go for a beer. Next day, start working on the next version because, in the end, you're making games that people enjoy so there's that at least.

And to the comment that the updates are a bit short... I don't know what to say, we are doing our best. The game may seem shorter because off all the branching. If you try playing all the choices, it would be longer... Maybe. I'm not sure what you consider short and what long.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi, a lot more goes into an update than rendering out the images/animations on powerful hardware. So, here's an in depth process of releasing a new update. (Some things are still not mentioned here)

1. Write, re-write and proof-read the new dialogue and story for the version.
2. Once this is done, decide what lines of text get assigned an image (Render) or an animation.
3. Create all the new images (This takes the most time since one person can do 30-50 of images per day at most)
4. Create all the new animations (This takes a long time too. A person can do 2-3 of these per day, depending on complexity. Then run "test animations" which are low quality. If they seem good, we render them out in high quality which can take up to one day per animation. In some cases, even longer)
5. Render out all the images and animations.
6. Check all the images for clipping (Things going trough things, for example. Finger going through a door or clothes going through skin.)
7.Fix and re-render the bigger clips. Try to fix smaller ones in Photoshop.
8. Write the code for the new version and insert all the new dialogue.
9. Touch up all the images in Photoshop. Then convert them from PNG to JPG.
10. Run all animations trough Premiere to check all the frames and fix things if needed.
11. Convert all the images from AVI to Webm.
12. Import all the images and animations into the game.
13. Run the first test of the game. Check if all the images and animations fit the text. If not, re-render and re-convert. Check again. Repeat if it still doesn't fit.
14. Play the new version again and try all the branching options, look for possible inconsistencies in the story and bugs. (Fix all of these before moving forward)
15. Add the Hint system for the new episode, add new sound effects and new buttons.
16. At this stage, the Lead game designer and the Lead coder sit together and play the game to see where we can add blinking effects and "slut mode" images.
17. Create the blinking images, slut mode images and gallery images and import them into the game.
18. Deploy the internal pre-alpha version of the game. (You'd be surprised how much time this amounts to when you have to do it 15 times per version)
19. At this point, 5 people start playing the game from the beginning. So, from Episode 1 to the current Episode, in this case episode 8. Look for bugs, check if old saves work, try all the branching options, then try them again in different order to see if any of these breaks the game. Fix the new bugs. Re-deploy the game and send it to testing again. Get new bug reports, fix them and re-deploy... And so on until we can't find any more bugs. ( In a game with a repeating day and a complicated game code, bugs can always happen. Now it's up to you to find them and report them.)
20. Now we have a game BETA of the new version. This is the part where the Lead game designer and Lead coder go through new content of the game together and check once more for spelling errors, inconsistencies and they add dissolves, fades and other image transitions. Once this is done, we deploy the release version of the game and upload it to Mega (Uploading also takes a while since we have a shitty ISP).
21. At this stage, we create posts on Patreon. One that explains what's in the new version and one download post for the game.
22. We FINALLY release the new version of the game on Patreon.

(Extra bonus step.)
23. 10 minutes later, watch the hard work of 8 people being shared for free. While thinking how will we pay all the people that are working on it. Say fuck it and go for a beer. Next day, start working on the next version because, in the end, you're making games that people enjoy so there's that at least.

And to the comment that the updates are a bit short... I don't know what to say, we are doing our best. The game may seem shorter because off all the branching. If you try playing all the choices, it would be longer... Maybe. I'm not sure what you consider short and what long.
Post was a bit short. Disappointing.

:p

Seriously, though, nice post. Maybe now people will understand what goes into development.

Step 23 might be more palatable if you think about the lost opportunity cost revenue as a marketing expense! :)

steve leroux

Apr 5, 2018
hello i have a bug in the girl's locker room. when a can squeeze her boob of ZOE this ligne come and i can't continue to play:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'bg/Story/ep3_65_and.jpg'>:
File "game/3_School_label.rpy", line 4298, in script
z "And, it tickles a bit."
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'bg/Story/ep3_65_and.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 653, in execute
statement_name("say")
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
i(name)
_window_show()
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1572, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2237, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3171, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2083, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
EchoesOfLust Episode_1-7
Tue Oct 15 18:08:55 2019

Reactions: Yuri L and bagpula
D

Deleted member 1094881

I also got an error after touching Zoe's boobs in the locker room; is this a common error that others are experiencing? I can rollback immediately beforehand but then cycle into the error again.

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
Hi,

Either I have stumbled upon a bug, or I'm just being stupid, but:
I just started playing the game for the first time.
I have reached the point when MC realizes that he's on repeat (pen mends itself and he thinks about it a bit).
After not taking a shower, and having breakfast, I go to school, but NOT by clicking on the map, I just get sent there.
One click later, it sent me home again.

Once I'm back home the hint says: "Explore around the house or go take a nap in your room". I explore as much as I can, but if I click on my room, it just say "Can't go there now".
The same message if I click on the others' rooms.
I can go to the bathroom, but there is nothing else to click on there but back to the hall.
I can go to the kitchen and the garage, but there is nothing more to click on there.
I have spoken to Jessica, and she has nothing more to say.

Basically, I'm just stuck wandering around in the house, trying to find something to click on, that will make the game progress.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
No problem. Now to answer your questions:

I'd say the game is still in it's early stages. No idea how many episodes there will be in the end. We have a skeleton of the story and each character. Basically, we know where we want to go with each character and we develop upon that. There's still a lot that's going to happen. Like a lot ;)
thanks for the reply

awesome as always

i just read post #2321 and i am amazed at you guys !

may you have a long, successful and healthy career in the industry !

ZeroDepth

Oct 17, 2019
Is there an updated walkthrough for 1-7? I've allegedly hit the end of everyone's stuff right now, but I says I've only got 2/3 Megan scenes, and also IIRC there's a Zoe scene with the bathroom that I never got.

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-ep-1-7-hotfix-inceton.21005/post-2529600

https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-ep-1-7-hotfix-inceton.21005/post-2530717

https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-ep-1-7-hotfix-inceton.21005/post-2537395

I'm working on the updated walkthrough and hope to have it completed sometime tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, life has been a little hectic lately. For those of you with the error message quoted in the first two links above, I ran into the same problem myself, so I am including a quick resolve in the walkthrough in case this problem is of a persistent nature.

Best to all

TiggerYou

Last edited:

ZeWolfie42

Oct 22, 2017
hello i have a bug in the girl's locker room. when a can squeeze her boob of ZOE this ligne come and i can't continue to play:

While loading <'Image' 'bg/Story/ep3_65_and.jpg'>:
_window_show()

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 653, in execute
statement_name("say")
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
i(name)
_window_show()
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1572, in with_statement
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2237, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3171, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2083, in draw_screen
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
EchoesOfLust Episode_1-7
Tue Oct 15 18:08:55 2019
As a temporary solution you can navigate to "game/images/bg/Story" inside the game files and find the file titled "ep3_65_and_0.jpg" and rename it to "ep3_65_and.jpg"

Reactions: Kraken Bender

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
As a temporary solution you can navigate to "game/images/bg/Story" inside the game files and find the file titled "ep3_65_and_0.jpg" and rename it to "ep3_65_and.jpg"

Thanks for the solution that worked.. Sadly though another bug appeared within seconds.

While loading <'Image' 'bg/Story/ep3_76_zoe.jpg'>:
File "game/3_School_label.rpy", line 4330, in script
z "Anyway, I'm gonna take a shower and go for a swim."
_window_show()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'bg/Story/ep3_76_zoe.jpg'.

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 653, in execute
statement_name("say")
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
i(name)
_window_show()
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1572, in with_statement
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2237, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3171, in interact_core
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2083, in draw_screen
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
EchoesOfLust Episode_1-7
Sat Oct 19 19:03:24 2019

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Thanks for the solution that worked.. Sadly though another bug appeared within seconds.

While loading <'Image' 'bg/Story/ep3_76_zoe.jpg'>:
_window_show()

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 653, in execute
statement_name("say")
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
i(name)
_window_show()
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1572, in with_statement
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2237, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3171, in interact_core
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2083, in draw_screen
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC_-_HOTFIX\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
EchoesOfLust Episode_1-7
Sat Oct 19 19:03:24 2019
use the walkthrough, the solution is posted in there

Best to all,

TiggerYou

Reactions: Teflonmike

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Soo. Just Finished it. First of all, Shout out to TiggerYou Without your Walkthrough i'll be super lost.
Love you Tigger.

So as I said, I Just finished it & This is my opinion in small Keynotes.
-The girls look amazing NO doubt about that. They almost or even better than "Milfy City"
-The renders are stunning and I hope the developer keeps going like this.
-The story.. WELLLLL. If you want to have the feeling of progression this isnt one
I'm not sure if this is a Spoiler category so I will put in inline Spoiler. just to be safe.

Everything takes place in a SINGLE day. From 8am in the morning to "3:15?" at night.
What this means that when the clock hits 3:15. Every progression you have done is gone on that single day. The Reason? Because this is a Loop-Story. Every time the Clock hits 3:15 you go back to 8 am but as
"Loop-Time-Travel" Story You as the protagonist you remember everything and then it's up to you to change your fate on that specific single day.

This also means that you have to CONVINCE Your "Mother" or "Sisters" to let you plow them in a SINGLE day. Just Mindblowing. You could be "Keanu Reeves" for all that I care but, I refuse that you are that charming enough to get your dick wet in a single day by your family members.

Figuratively speaking every choice you make doesn't matter in the long run when everybody gonna forget it anyway.
The developer could just put a "Rape" button in the game then at least we have SOME scenes in this DAMN game.
Let's not be too hard on this game. Every passing day you do learn a lot about the characters that I would call "progression". My brain is just stupid, makes me over-analyze Hentai plot. >_>

So. If you're horny and looking for release. This game isn't really ready for that. A lot of masturbation. Caress. Light licking.
1 Blowjob scene. 1 random anal & Some sleep creeping.
But if you say put the Time travel stuff behind you, then there is A LOT of Character development & Character interaction in this game.

Well. is it worth to play it now? IT'S UP TO YOU! LOL.
Would it even matter if I said no? There is a Super detailed Walkthrough so you can speed-run it easily.
Now that I'm finished the game, so when then next update drops. I'll at least be ready to see the next content.
I do feel like I got abit bamboozled from the size of the game and maybe expected more. That is my fault! Well GG!
Can't wait for next update.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes