Ghtxxx

Nov 1, 2018
To be fair I really like the game but being blocked because I wanted to take the H route and being forced to go praying day after day after day is really lame.

Does anyone have a full save ?

Dickbutt42

Apr 27, 2018
Honestly they rating System on this site should only be allowed for finished games.

I noticed quite often that there are reviews of beta demo 0.1 games with reviews like "this and that isnt working" or "this and that isnt in the game but there are Tags for it" or "there isnt much to do" or "the creator isnt releasing content quick enough".

No shit Sherlock, it's an early game beta released yesterday. Some stupid People expect a flawless polished finished AAA game here.
The problem with that is a lot of games on this site are projects designed to last as long as possible to milk Patreon. They'll often have things like major changes to the very structure of the game, long times without updates or drip feed content. Sometimes Beta demo 0.1 looks amazing while Completed 1.10 is dogshit with a very clear point of no return in the dev cycle.

bigsuslilfuss

May 25, 2022
To be fair I really like the game but being blocked because I wanted to take the H route and being forced to go praying day after day after day is really lame.

Does anyone have a full save ?
wait shit i speedran getting my inno to 0 lmao, do i need max for the ending?

momomama29148

Aug 2, 2022
Here my save, I just edited the save to have unlimited money and bought any CG I could. I think it misses one or two CG that I could not find where to buy (or if is it buyable at all).

Reactions: Mooniaco

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
If you wanna support this game but can't give any money then I recommend writing a review so more people are likely to find it. The fact this had 3 stars is criminal

okamisamy

May 24, 2021
most of the time I just wander like an idiot trying to find the objective this game desperately needs a guide or a better quest system that tells me what to do and where and when! like where is the delinquent or there is nothing after giving him his wallet? And how do I give 3 semen samples to the lab girl? And how the fuck did I reach the end without unlocking the strip club or the brothel

Taizei

Feb 27, 2024
most of the time I just wander like an idiot trying to find the objective this game desperately needs a guide or a better quest system that tells me what to do and where and when! like where is the delinquent or there is nothing after giving him his wallet? And how do I give 3 semen samples to the lab girl? And how the fuck did I reach the end without unlocking the strip club or the brothel
:ROFLMAO: Game will have custom sprites for quest givers on the next update There is specific day or conditions to start some quests(Meaning they have another quest before that one or such) Once you get a quest, you can finish it. Strip club is open post mayor fight day 21, she won't enter if innocence is high and the love hotel... Well I fucked that up ngl I didn't balance the Work experience it needs.

r6lover

Jul 17, 2023
Curious, this doesn't seem like a Japanese game, so why the censorship? does it get your dicks hard? also, why not have censorship toggleable?

Foxfiend

Oct 19, 2018
Honestly I have to really praise the animation in the game, it looks really good. The game probably became one of my favorites in terms of lewd scenes quality. I do wish the game had some girl on girl action. It would be nice if you could mess around with women too, not just guys.

Taizei

Feb 27, 2024
Curious, this doesn't seem like a Japanese game, so why the censorship? does it get your dicks hard? also, why not have censorship toggleable?
No, it does not get my dick hard. :KEK:

if you see where it got out first you would've of notice JP version came first, it just became standard procedure to me, I already stated I will release a uncensored patch/update but there's literally 161 files I'll have to render all over again, Sadly enough I'm all about speed and doing new things but I cannot prioritize this atm.

If I had to render it all over again(which I will do Eventually) I would lose about 2 to 3 days. I have others things higher on priority right now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes