• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM WIP Eclipse Knight Saga ~Touchable Princess Knight Mary~ [RJ01130999] [Tsukinomizu Project]

RodrigoBraga

Jul 3, 2017
I can't for the life of me find the dancer. I suspect she's supposed to be in the snow town with the checkpoint (Kavataki or something) since some NPCs mention her, but I'm starting to believe my game is bugged and she didn't appear. Can't find the white-haired girl that's supposed to be near the snow camp, too.
It's a shame since she's locking me out of all the onsen encounters too.

Nexano

Aug 1, 2018
@Mistix
You must unlock Jane, she will allow you to take the upper alley of OKA. then the Quest for the brothel. and you can go to the town square.
On the square, an NPC in oriental clothing will sell them to you.

@Nexano

Did you make her leave with the boss? "Screen"

If you are missing text because of MTOOL and it blocks you. you can have the test in the “LOG” tab of MTOOL.
Allready found where to go. Thougth this turn was placed in very begining of game, near starting location and don't marked even with travel arrows. But TY for answer.

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
I can't for the life of me find the dancer. I suspect she's supposed to be in the snow town with the checkpoint (Kavataki or something) since some NPCs mention her, but I'm starting to believe my game is bugged and she didn't appear. Can't find the white-haired girl that's supposed to be near the snow camp, too.
It's a shame since she's locking me out of all the onsen encounters too.
I advise you to check the building in the city of mercenaries (the leftmost edge of the map). As far as I remember, she should be in that "tavern" on the right side

Reactions: RodrigoBraga

RodrigoBraga

Jul 3, 2017
I advise you to check the building in the city of mercenaries (the leftmost edge of the map). As far as I remember, she should be in that "tavern" on the right side
Thank you. I had to talk to shield girl first for her to notice me, then she joined me.
She was right there if anyone needs to be sure.
Untitled.png

I also finally found the snow girl. You have to simply walk inside the camp at the edge of the road on the snow road (where the bearded guy also is).
It will trigger a cutscene despite no one else being visible, I feel dumb now.

Last edited:

Cookiezzz

Jul 8, 2020
for the lava cave i will assume its the quest to unlock the tentacle wall, first desert needs to be unlocked first, then from there go to the east side of the desert where you found oasis, there, there's several cave you can enter, each one contain character for different quest, the scorpion for unlocking prostitute secret move, the helmet girl "boss" (you probably needs the dancer available to recruit first), an ice fragment boss for the frozen water fairy quest, and lastly earth elemental sword for the 4 elemental sword girl, after you talk to helmet girl boss, go to the mountain village where you first meet pink kung fu outfit loli, talk to the leftmost NPC behind counter and enter the stairs down, after fight the tentacle wall on the lava cave should be able to be destroyed (its dancer and helmet girl combo H-scene)
I'm also stuck at the lava cave quest. I think I did all the things until the mountain village.
By mountain village do you mean the Fuchi Settlement? That's the first place pink outfit girl appeared but I can't find any place that has stairs there nor any leftmost NPCs. The restaurant has 3 NPCs but leftmost one doesn't do anything.
If I click the tentacle wall, it just says don't mess with it and the person in the mining town of Gulag who told me to check that lava place only says something like there was a nest after all, need to place an extermination request for some adventurers but not what adventurers nor where to go.
Anyone has any tips? Did I miss something?

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out. I needed to see bath scene 25 and then go to the lava cave with the wall.

Last edited:

ascella

Feb 4, 2021
I'm also stuck at the lava cave quest. I think I did all the things until the mountain village.
By mountain village do you mean the Fuchi Settlement? That's the first place pink outfit girl appeared but I can't find any place that has stairs there nor any leftmost NPCs. The restaurant has 3 NPCs but leftmost one doesn't do anything.
If I click the tentacle wall, it just says don't mess with it and the person in the mining town of Gulag who told me to check that lava place only says something like there was a nest after all, need to place an extermination request for some adventurers but not what adventurers nor where to go.
Anyone has any tips? Did I miss something?

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out. I needed to see bath scene 25 and then go to the lava cave with the wall.
lol i didn't even know the tentacle wall trigger are actually bath scene, i guess the event chain i posted are for dancer secret move only, i thought the lava cave need that, since after i do that i can access the tentacle wall, and yes that fuchi village, no not that restaurant, the building beside the restaurant, sorry i'm not really clear on that, the stairs is not inside building, its visible from the village main road

Reactions: Cookiezzz

Cookiezzz

Jul 8, 2020
lol i didn't even know the tentacle wall trigger are actually bath scene, i guess the event chain i posted are for dancer secret move only, i thought the lava cave need that, since after i do that i can access the tentacle wall, and yes that fuchi village, no not that restaurant, the building beside the restaurant, sorry i'm not really clear on that, the stairs is not inside building, its visible from the village main road
Thanks for the clarifications, I think the chain of events you mentioned is probably correct. I did all those before trying the lava cave so the bath scene must have been the final trigger. I know at least defeating the Jail Captain/helmet girls "boss" is needed, saw it on the wiki site.
Finished the game, almost 100%, missing one scene in dungeon and know the place but got lazy.

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
Was contemplating on MTLing it but, I'll let others take it first since IMO this game is a long game rather than a quick horny session.

The game is... rather large at 2GiB in size. Here is a pixeldrain link since I managed to get it for "free" (DLSite points + Coupons)

EDIT: As the game will probably receive bugfixes, I'll be updating this post whenever I see a fix.

v1.08:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, is the 1.08 the update that was added on Dec/30/2023. I assume it is since it is 8th update it was done since launch.
But could be possible to confirm?

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
Hi, does anyone know how to get throu this forest. I am walking in circles, I go through one side and come out from other side.
I think it is called fairy jungle in english.
I would appreciate the help.
Thanks
1704306440483.png

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Hi, does anyone know how to get throu this forest. I am walking in circles, I go through one side and come out from other side.
I think it is called fairy jungle in english.
I would appreciate the help.
Thanks
View attachment 3229628
You need to read one of the books in the magical research center on the right side of your base that explains to you what you have to do. I think you needed a fairy leaf and then interact with the water in the first area of the forest, but that only works after reading the book, because your characters need that info first.

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
You need to read one of the books in the magical research center on the right side of your base that explains to you what you have to do. I think you needed a fairy leaf and then interact with the water in the first area of the forest, but that only works after reading the book, because your characters need that info first.
I found that after I posted this comment. But I am stuck in so many places in game. For example in that fairy forest there is event that requires some items to counted aphrodisiac fume from couldron and I cant find it.
I as well cant enter in this tower.
1704386162260.png
Or this area.
1704386221127.png
I cant find this item anywhere. And this is not same item then the one from lvl 11 tentacle dungeon.
1704386404104.png
There are more, but I dont want to flood this coment.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I found that after I posted this comment. But I am stuck in so many places in game. For example in that fairy forest there is event that requires some items to counted aphrodisiac fume from couldron and I cant find it.
I as well cant enter in this tower.
View attachment 3232175
Or this area.
View attachment 3232180
I cant find this item anywhere. And this is not same item then the one from lvl 11 tentacle dungeon.
View attachment 3232189
There are more, but I dont want to flood this coment.
That tower is not a dungeon, but basically just a location to meet up with that lightning mage girl.

The hallway with the tentacles is from the prologue where the two assassin girls and the water/ice spirit girl got introduced. That and a few other prologue locations are only accessible during those short stories, but it's not like there's any important gear there anyways, so I wouldn't worry about it.

As for the items. There's a pretty legible MTL I think like 2 pages ago in this thread that helps a lot with knowing what to look for. But in general most crafting items you just find over time by killing higher level enemies and exploring new areas, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. The game is actually pretty decent with it's pacing of introducing new crafting mats.

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
That tower is not a dungeon, but basically just a location to meet up with that lightning mage girl.

The hallway with the tentacles is from the prologue where the two assassin girls and the water/ice spirit girl got introduced. That and a few other prologue locations are only accessible during those short stories, but it's not like there's any important gear there anyways, so I wouldn't worry about it.

As for the items. There's a pretty legible MTL I think like 2 pages ago in this thread that helps a lot with knowing what to look for. But in general most crafting items you just find over time by killing higher level enemies and exploring new areas, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. The game is actually pretty decent with it's pacing of introducing new crafting mats.
There is high level cave like a vulcano inside. That has passage that is blocked by a tentacle. I think that material might be in there but I cant get past it. The cave is on the left side of the map.

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
There is high level cave like a vulcano inside. That has passage that is blocked by a tentacle. I think that material might be in there but I cant get past it. The cave is on the left side of the map.
I just found that tentacle in my bag. Dont know where I got it from thou. :D

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I just found that tentacle in my bag. Dont know where I got it from thou. :D
I think pretty much all tentacle materials drop from tentacle monsters, so it's probably from some higher level mob you killed.

As for that tentacle cave in the volcano, you can only enter that one when you do the side quests for the red haired dancer lady and that shield and spear bearer girl (don't remember their names sorry) and then listen to their conversation in the bathhouse, if I remember correctly.

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
I have this bathouse scene that I cant unlock. I think hint is saying complete main and sub events to some extent.
But I have no idea which event they are reffering to.
I have unlocked the tower where you have to fight that loli demon lord and after that it starts raining in the world.
Anyone would know if that fight is part of unlock criteria or that is to far in the main stroy?
1704470537751.png

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I have this bathouse scene that I cant unlock. I think hint is saying complete main and sub events to some extent.
But I have no idea which event they are reffering to.
I have unlocked the tower where you have to fight that loli demon lord and after that it starts raining in the world.
Anyone would know if that fight is part of unlock criteria or that is to far in the main stroy?
View attachment 3235002
Pretty sure that one was after you beat the lightning dragon (final boss) and go to the after story. Since it's already raining you're pretty close to the end of the main story.