RPGM WIP Eclipse Knight Saga ~Touchable Princess Knight Mary~ [RJ01130999] [Tsukinomizu Project]

XxEdgy_NamexX

Aug 7, 2018
Playing v1.00 so I'm not sure if this is a bug that's been fixed, but I am absolutely lost on how to recruit a blacksmith for my home base. I go to the Mining Town Gulag - the blacksmith is missing. So, I go to the Lava Mine and I do all the relevant quests there (Succubus fight via the Demon Horn, clearing the tentacles with the Dancer and Merc characters) but the blacksmith is still missing.

Am I missing something? Am I looking in the wrong place? I just wanna get this guy so I can craft the armour to unlock Bath Scene 24

EDIT: Yeah, forgot about that little northern area in Gulag where people crowd in that one building... Surprisingly easy to miss the entrance there

Last edited:

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
Hi, I got those two scenes left in bath house. The one before last hint is saying:'Progress through bath conversation and Mioria arc H scenes'.
I am not sure what scenes I am missing since I did most of side quests that I found event if not all of them gave H scene.

1704590971203.png
There is this new mountain in north of the map but it is for last bath scene.
Should I check for any H scenes in there?
1704591225347.png

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Hi, I got those two scenes left in bath house. The one before last hint is saying:'Progress through bath conversation and Mioria arc H scenes'.
I am not sure what scenes I am missing since I did most of side quests that I found event if not all of them gave H scene.

View attachment 3239515
There is this new mountain in north of the map but it is for last bath scene.
Should I check for any H scenes in there?
View attachment 3239524
You need to complete most of the H-scenes at the bottom of the reminiscence room to unlock the last H-scene, which is the one in the bath.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The last bath conversation gives no new H-scene and that dungeon in the north only gives some extras like:
It's basically just an extra challenge with an hard boss, but not really necessary if you just wanna unlock all the H-scenes.

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
You need to complete most of the H-scenes at the bottom of the reminiscence room to unlock the last H-scene, which is the one in the bath.

The last bath conversation gives no new H-scene and that dungeon in the north only gives some extras like:
It's basically just an extra challenge with an hard boss, but not really necessary if you just wanna unlock all the H-scenes.
Thanks I will check what scenes I have left in the room.

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
Thanks I will check what scenes I have left in the room.
Hi, I did check and I manage to find those scenes but it seams that I am missing these to locations from letters 4 and 19.
1704674563884.png
As well what ever these empty white boards should be.
1704674879469.png

Last edited:

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Was contemplating on MTLing it but, I'll let others take it first since IMO this game is a long game rather than a quick horny session.

03/01/24 Edit: The game has now been picked up by a translator on .

The game is... rather large at 2GiB in size. Here is a pixeldrain link since I managed to get it for "free" (DLSite points + Coupons)

EDIT: As the game will probably receive bugfixes, I'll be updating this post whenever I see a fix.
Youre doing the lords work! Bless your soul.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Hi, I did check and I manage to find those scenes but it seams that I am missing these to locations from letters 4 and 19.
View attachment 3242959
As well what ever these empty white boards should be.
View attachment 3242970
I'm not really a completionist, so I didn't look for all those hints, but those boards are just for all the titles that you can collect, which boost stats like accessories and other gear. Not really important stuff, just some extra equipment. I don't think there's any big reward for completing them all all either.

nninni

Jan 25, 2020
I'm am so far into the game already, but now stuck. Game tells me to go to the mioria castle but there's nothing left to do there. I am missing Marlene (is she the helmet girl?) and can't find her at all.
- where is Marlene!? I'm locked out of all bath scenes, still on top row
- is mioria castle the same as 'fort 4'?
- I defeated everyone at fourth fort already
- tip says 'mioria castle is to the south east from okea. City of Oka, is that okea?
- There is no new dungeon souths east of city of oka only that fourth fort
Please help!

Last edited:

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I'm am so far into the game already, but now stuck. Game tells me to go to the mioria castle but there's nothing left to do there. I am missing Marlene (is she the helmet girl?) and can't find her at all.
- where is Marlene!? I'm locked out of all bath scenes, still on top row
- is mioria castle the same as 'fort 4'?
- I defeated everyone at fourth fort already
- tip says 'mioria castle is to the south east from okea. City of Oka, is that okea?
- There is no new dungeon souths east of city of oka only that fourth fort
Please help!
- can't remember where exactly Marlene was, but pretty sure that you can recruit her and Zoe pretty early, so she should've been in one of the lower level areas (Marlene is the blue haired knight from the prologue, who attacks with her butt as her special skill)

EDIT: I thought about it a bit more and I'm somewhat certain that I met Marlene and Zoe at the central camp in the Goblin Plateau, and I think you can't really miss that location, because it's one of the main quests, so maybe you're actually missing Tatan (since you mentioned the helmet girl), because she's kinda missable, because you have to talk to her in the bar in the first town you visit (branch office of Varne) to recruit her.

- Mioria castle is indeed south east, but you have to enter it via the Valley of the Storm, which is south of Okea

Last edited:

nninni

Jan 25, 2020
- can't remember where exactly Marlene was, but pretty sure that you can recruit her and Zoe pretty early, so she should've been in one of the lower level areas (Marlene is the blue haired knight from the prologue, who attacks with her butt as her special skill)

EDIT: I thought about it a bit more and I'm somewhat certain that I met Marlene and Zoe at the central camp in the Goblin Plateau, and I think you can't really miss that location, because it's one of the main quests, so maybe you're actually missing Tatan (since you mentioned the helmet girl), because she's kinda missable, because you have to talk to her in the bar in the first town you visit (branch office of Varne) to recruit her.

- Mioria castle is indeed south east, but you have to enter it via the Valley of the Storm, which is south of Okea
thanks! I will try a newer version of the game, I was using the 1.0 and this must be a bug.
I can't pass the wind road, because of the tough wind. But again that's probably related to me missing crucial chars.
Okay - starting over with 1.11

edit: marlene - need to use the campfire at the goblin plateau... another hidden character, does not join automatic by visiting the camp

Last edited:

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
thanks! I will try a newer version of the game, I was using the 1.0 and this must be a bug.
I can't pass the wind road, because of the tough wind. But again that's probably related to me missing crucial chars.
Okay - starting over with 1.11

edit: marlene - need to use the campfire at the goblin plateau... another hidden character, does not join automatic by visiting the camp
Oh I guess I assumed that she joins automatically, because I interacted with every campfire without thinking about it :p

nninni

Jan 25, 2020
anyone know how to trigger the 'repair of the port of Milliart?

nvm found it: talk to the crab. I think I missed the night as milliart scene in 2nd playthrough but that may just be my imagination.

Last edited:

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
im stuck and also its in jp. but anyway im stuck in part with to open the portal in the beginning of the game. what color goes first