RPGM WIP Eclipse Knight Saga ~Touchable Princess Knight Mary~ [RJ01130999] [Tsukinomizu Project]

Apr 23, 2020
Hi guys, does anyone know where can I find that last tentacle, the dark pink tentacle? I know where to find the rest of the stuff more or less, but I'm pretty sure that the pink tentacle must be a boss drop. I have only sealed the first tower but I've been side-tracking a lot. Do I need to keep going with the story? It's for the last upgrade of the tentacle suit.

1706088896117.png

Apr 23, 2020
anyone know how to trigger the 'repair of the port of Milliart?

nvm found it: talk to the crab. I think I missed the night as milliart scene in 2nd playthrough but that may just be my imagination.
Did you have a special item or companion? I triggered the night scene but when I go to the crab a bell rings and Mary walks away.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
how far along is the translation atm and how long will it probably take to complete?
Not very far, if the creator works constantly as they are currently doing, maybe another year or so, it's a pretty big game. I wouldn't be surprised if another translation group or Kagura themselves pick it up though.

Reactions: mouseyboy09