RPGM WIP Eclipse Knight Saga ~Touchable Princess Knight Mary~ [RJ01130999] [Tsukinomizu Project]

sdfsedddd

Apr 23, 2024
so I downloaded these to try and patch the raw game, but when I coppy all the files over as is the character portrait for Mary stops displaying and the only thing visible in cutscenes is her eyes. I "fixed" this by replacing the "CommonEvents.json" file and now her character portrait displays as normal BUT the H event CG at least for the silk gathering quest, has its text totally in Japanese.

Is there any chance you could tell me how to properly install the translated files you provided to avoid these issues? Sorry if the fix is simple or already explained but looking through this thread I haven't seen anything that might explain what I've done wrong.

Thanks anyhow.
how did you apply the translation patch? i couldnt figure it out

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
Sry but i have a few more questions:

- How to i get the Girl which is stuck with the Doc and tentacles from Enshi Village?

- How do i rescure Port City Miliart? Got the Night Crest and looted something from the Beach west side (which was maybe the Sea Crest?). The Guide says that i should now be able to talk to Jane at the Port Inn but the isn't there, also the guide talks about Desmona whoch I've never met.

- I can't unlock bath scene 12, 13, 14 | 12 Says that i have to examine the ruines in the marshes of the east with Tsetsi which i also don't know yet. | 13 speaks about Tsuzura which i don't know. | 14 seems to be secret.

- Can't start the mission for the Lord of the Dessert as well and can't enter the Hiraga Workshop.

I'm also missing a few more Girls but the recolletion room infos doesn't help me to find them.

Still no Hero here who can help me?

Magister Masquerade

Sojourn in Slumber
Donor
Jun 24, 2018
Man this game looks great, but I can't bring myself to play it without know what the heck I'm doing lol. I already bought it and tried.

bakaoniichan

Oct 25, 2017
Man this game looks great, but I can't bring myself to play it without know what the heck I'm doing lol. I already bought it and tried.
If there's still no proper translation cooked up, then you could try Mtool. you can download it for free on AdventCirno's patreon. It usually does an ok job at translating rpgMaker games. Only anoying thing is that the tool wants to always be up to date and the creators does a lot of little patches, so you have to frequently re-download the tool.

Magister Masquerade

Sojourn in Slumber
Donor
Jun 24, 2018
If there's still no proper translation cooked up, then you could try Mtool. you can download it for free on AdventCirno's patreon. It usually does an ok job at translating rpgMaker games. Only anoying thing is that the tool wants to always be up to date and the creators does a lot of little patches, so you have to frequently re-download the tool.
It auto updates now and just opens a page to their patreon when it does, which is annoying but better than before.