Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
I'm having some trouble here: I talked to Legacy for the unlocks of everything in game, but the CGs/gallery hasn't unlocked anything for me. Am I doing it wrong or something?

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
So far I've played about 2-3 hours of this and I'm a bit disappointment from my expections, this game immensely lacks CGs and am not fan of the low res artstyle. I assumed at first that the awesome modular body mods and hair and equipment customization make it to impact the CGs but really they don't to the extent i want. There's also dozens of events all in a CG less event and most fights don't seem to "reward" you with a alternate scene or something. I've played it up to 2 resets so far.

Last edited:

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
So far I've played about 2-3 hours of this and I'm a bit disappointment from my expections, this game immensely lacks CGs and am not fan of the low res artstyle. I assumed at first that the awesome modular body mods and hair and equipment customization make it to impact the CGs but really they don't to the extent i want. There's also dozens of events all in a CG less event and most fights don't seem to "reward" you with a alternate scene or something. I've played it up to 2 resets so far.
Not going to lie, a lot of the artwork is reused a lot and the gameplay is not that deep but it does scratch that itch of customizing the characters with different sets of gear and outfits.

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

NSolas

Jul 22, 2018
So I played this game and I fell in love with it. Even though i had read some of that creator's work before on sadpanda and didn't like the masks, i now love 'em. Anyway, i went on the creator's twitter (can't link yet, i'm not the commenter type) (@Sekaito_fume, since i cant link) and learned that the circle is working on a sequel/prequel/idk by the name of EDEN ZERO. I'm already excited for that game !!

Reactions: FFTW and Akuma669

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
So I played this game and I fell in love with it. Even though i had read some of that creator's work before on sadpanda and didn't like the masks, i now love 'em. Anyway, i went on the creator's twitter (can't link yet, i'm not the commenter type) (@Sekaito_fume, since i cant link) and learned that the circle is working on a sequel/prequel/idk by the name of EDEN ZERO. I'm already excited for that game !!
Details please?

NSolas

Jul 22, 2018
There sadly isnt much, i used Google translate with the twitter posts. You'll find the account if you search "kemuriya fume twitter" in google.

NSolas

Jul 22, 2018
Or, since i finally did my third post, here is the link :

Seems they're workin on the voice acting rn

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
Or, since i finally did my third post, here is the link :

Seems they're workin on the voice acting rn
I'm following his work on pixiv right now if I find something interesting ill keep you guys posted

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes