Thomas01

Jan 26, 2020
The circle teleport you to a room. the pruple with the demon king anastacia (i dont remenber the name XD) and the yellow teleport you to the room of legacy. to go alone you need to talk with you team and select Remove from the party (you need to talk with the 3 girls) sorry i dont speak very well english
View attachment 611143
Thanks, it worked after i did what you said. you were very helpful

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
I'm having some trouble here: I talked to Legacy for the unlocks of everything in game, but the CGs/gallery hasn't unlocked anything for me. Am I doing it wrong or something?

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
So far I've played about 2-3 hours of this and I'm a bit disappointment from my expections, this game immensely lacks CGs and am not fan of the low res artstyle. I assumed at first that the awesome modular body mods and hair and equipment customization make it to impact the CGs but really they don't to the extent i want. There's also dozens of events all in a CG less event and most fights don't seem to "reward" you with a alternate scene or something. I've played it up to 2 resets so far.

Last edited:

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
So far I've played about 2-3 hours of this and I'm a bit disappointment from my expections, this game immensely lacks CGs and am not fan of the low res artstyle. I assumed at first that the awesome modular body mods and hair and equipment customization make it to impact the CGs but really they don't to the extent i want. There's also dozens of events all in a CG less event and most fights don't seem to "reward" you with a alternate scene or something. I've played it up to 2 resets so far.
Not going to lie, a lot of the artwork is reused a lot and the gameplay is not that deep but it does scratch that itch of customizing the characters with different sets of gear and outfits.

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

NSolas

Jul 22, 2018
So I played this game and I fell in love with it. Even though i had read some of that creator's work before on sadpanda and didn't like the masks, i now love 'em. Anyway, i went on the creator's twitter (can't link yet, i'm not the commenter type) (@Sekaito_fume, since i cant link) and learned that the circle is working on a sequel/prequel/idk by the name of EDEN ZERO. I'm already excited for that game !!

Reactions: FFTW and Akuma669

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
So I played this game and I fell in love with it. Even though i had read some of that creator's work before on sadpanda and didn't like the masks, i now love 'em. Anyway, i went on the creator's twitter (can't link yet, i'm not the commenter type) (@Sekaito_fume, since i cant link) and learned that the circle is working on a sequel/prequel/idk by the name of EDEN ZERO. I'm already excited for that game !!
Details please?

NSolas

Jul 22, 2018
There sadly isnt much, i used Google translate with the twitter posts. You'll find the account if you search "kemuriya fume twitter" in google.

NSolas

Jul 22, 2018
Or, since i finally did my third post, here is the link :

Seems they're workin on the voice acting rn

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
Or, since i finally did my third post, here is the link :

Seems they're workin on the voice acting rn
I'm following his work on pixiv right now if I find something interesting ill keep you guys posted

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes