• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
There is a lot of backstory left unexplained on which is suposed to be learned about by reading the info on valuable items, like the history of Charlotte's mom fall from grace and corruption, shame those explanation are cut short because the text goes out of screen.
I wonder what is up with the zone called "Final Destination" since the hero says "It must never be opened again" and apparently he was the son of the enchantress who brought corruption into the world...?

I wonder if it is implyng that Legacy is his a mom.
Yeah mayby it would explain why Legacy send the hero to killing demon lord. Because I never understood her intentions for it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TaskingEffort

May 18, 2018
Any one by any chance have a 100% Save or Walkthrough for Eden Zero? a couple of event's I haven't been able to find yet.

UNOWNKILLER

Aug 29, 2019
Looks like the next game in this series is almost finished with a release date between late 2020 and 2021, However the developer has said that they have not thought about translating it to English yet. Like mentioned above the alpha is available for download here but it'll only be free until August 30. Id definitely recommend it given the amount of content provided considering its only in alpha.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Looks like the next game in this series is almost finished with a release date between late 2020 and 2021, However the developer has said that they have not thought about translating it to English yet. Like mentioned above the alpha is available for download here but it'll only be free until August 30. Id definitely recommend it given the amount of content provided considering its only in alpha.
Sadly I do not speak even a little japanese so I can only see the CGs.

Sedoy122

May 21, 2020
Guys, I asked Legacy for help right after the prologue, but the CG gallery is still locked. No new content opened. Am I doing something wrong? If yes, then please tell me what. And I would rather prefer someone to post a full save with every CG open here. Will save everyone a lot time!!

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Guys, I asked Legacy for help right after the prologue, but the CG gallery is still locked. No new content opened. Am I doing something wrong? If yes, then please tell me what. And I would rather prefer someone to post a full save with every CG open here. Will save everyone a lot time!!
It's not a full save but the cheats do work. You just need to talk to Legacy and she teleports you to the special room.

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
Heads up people, according to the creator's page its seems the beta is in the works and there will lots more stuff we can equip onto our characters.

Reactions: Akuma669

fajke

Apr 18, 2018
Any more word on a translation, machine or otherwise? I can't read anything other than English :(

UNOWNKILLER

Aug 29, 2019
Any more word on a translation, machine or otherwise? I can't read anything other than English :(
The game seems like it will be finished in late 2020 or early 2021 with a beta being released sometime before then also due to the large amounts of character customization and text within the game itself, translating it will most likely be a large undertaking that will likely take a long time. Using Textractor while not the smoothest will give you a basic Machine translation of a lot of the game. Used it for the alpha which made it pretty understandable even if the English was pretty broken. Further the previous game (Eden) was initially released in September of 2018 and received its English translation in August of 2019. So we can realistically expect a similar translation timeframe unless a group picks it up immediately upon its release or even prior to it.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Okay so all my girls have monster cocks. I loaded a save. I don't remember how that came about but how to I reset them?

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes