Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
I found the key... but it was not how you described it i just explored a little and found a piggy to take home and she sold it

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
How much content is in Eden Zero already? Some people here probably are following everything about the game. Do you think it'll be long before the release?

fajke

Apr 18, 2018
How much content is in Eden Zero already? Some people here probably are following everything about the game. Do you think it'll be long before the release?
As far as i'm aware, its still quite rough around the edges, and it will be a fair while until we see a decent translation I reckon. Real shame honestly.

Ciphie

Jan 15, 2021
I found the key... but it was not how you described it i just explored a little and found a piggy to take home and she sold it
Do you remember how to take that girl to your home? it's the only one i'm missing xD

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
Heads Up! New build of Eden Zero version 0.3 available now only if you sign up.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Heads Up! New build of Eden Zero version 0.3 available now only if you sign up.
He means theres a free-public build folks, for .3, just need a Ci-en/DLsite account and then follow Fume on their Ce-In, then you can Download it for free.

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
He means theres a free-public build folks, for .3, just need a Ci-en/DLsite account and then follow Fume on their Ce-In, then you can Download it for free.
Sorry, I got excited that I forgot to be more specific and also, it is only free to download for several days.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Anyone else having issues with enemy images not appearing in fights? (Eden Zero)

Disregard, I forgot I didnt have Japan Lang pack installed on this Laptop.

Last edited:

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
I have japaneese language pack installed, but every time it extracts wrong named files. I tried everything including changing the language of 7zip.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes