2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
the game is alright I just wish it had animation and an gallery replay mod
I'm looking into the gallery replay options. I hope i can get that to work some time soon.

As for the animations... with my current setup, making animations will take extremely long. Too long for me to be comfortable with it, since I do want to release updates somewhat regularly. 1 or 2 a month or so.
With animations that will take much longer.

If people really want animations, i'll see if i can't add those... but as of now, i prefer consistent updates :)

Reactions: Hornyowl

neutrino_tau

Mar 14, 2018
How do you get mammoth tusk for Ysolda? In original game generally I hunt a mammoth nearby whiterun :/

Also, MG-Gaming, I really liked the game and it makes me miss playing Skyrim. I remembered performing the first quest etc. keep up the good work.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
How do you get mammoth tusk for Ysolda? In original game generally I hunt a mammoth nearby whiterun :/

Also, MG-Gaming, I really liked the game and it makes me miss playing Skyrim. I remembered performing the first quest etc. keep up the good work.
Thank you for liking my little game :)
As for the mammoth tusk; the quest log should give you a good hint on where to find one. Camp north of whiterun

Reactions: neutrino_tau

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
good game trying to find the cloud distict guys wife also im at the place where the grey beards
want me what do i do?

Last edited:

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
good game trying to find the cloud distict guys wife also im at the place where the grey beards
want me what do i do?
The Cloud district guy's wife (Ahlam) is in the temple in Whiterun (big building just south-west of the big tree). Can't do anything with her as of now though.

And you're at Ustengrav i assume? Go inside the tomb you find there. The final chamber has a nice coffin for you to interact with.

For future reference... the Quest log often describes what you have to do. Be sure to check it.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
I finally tried this game for a few minutes, and there are a few things I'd like to mention:
1) The word "I" should always be capitalized
2) I spoke to Sven twice, and both times I was able to accept his quest
3) I'm not sure if this is related to the above, but after accepting Sven's quest I can't speak to Faendal. He just turns towards the character and says nothing
4) Lack of interactivity. There's almost nothing to examine or find in the game.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I finally tried this game for a few minutes, and there are a few things I'd like to mention:
1) The word "I" should always be capitalized
2) I spoke to Sven twice, and both times I was able to accept his quest
3) I'm not sure if this is related to the above, but after accepting Sven's quest I can't speak to Faendal. He just turns towards the character and says nothing
4) Lack of interactivity. There's almost nothing to examine or find in the game.
Thanks for playing my little game.
To adress your issues;

1). Yea... I often miss that one. English is not my first language, and since RPGM doesn't have an autocorrect that auto-capitalizes the 'i'... it does slip throught the cracks.
2) Hmm... that should not be possible. I've never had that issue, but I'll double check it.
3) Same as above. Very strange. I'll check it out.
4) I'll see if I can't add more interactivity, but what exactly do you mean with this? More NPCs to talk to?... random objects that trigger some fun things? What are you looking for?

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
2) Hmm... that should not be possible. I've never had that issue, but I'll double check it.
3) Same as above. Very strange. I'll check it out.
Okay, I checked and yes, the issue is definitely accepting Sven's quest twice. Here's what I discovered:
- Talk to Faendal before you accept Sven's quest – no issue
- Talk to Sven and accept his quest – no issue, you get Sven's fake letter
- Talk to Faendal after you have accepted Sven's quest – no issue, you get Faendal's fake letter
- Go back to the Inn and talk to Sven and you can accept his quest a second time even though you have already accepted it once

Now let's do things differently:
- Talk to Faendal before you accept Sven's quest – no issue
- Talk to Sven and accept his quest – no issue, you get Sven's fake letter
- Talk to Sven again and accept his quest a second time – even though you already accepted it
- Try to talk to Faendal after you have accepted Sven's quest twice – you can't, he just turns towards you but says nothing and you don't get Faendal's fake letter

In both cases I can complete the quest by giving Camilla both fake letters (even if I never got Faendal's).

4) I'll see if I can't add more interactivity, but what exactly do you mean with this? More NPCs to talk to?... random objects that trigger some fun things? What are you looking for?
I mean the latter: more objects to interact with. Look at games like Skyrim - you have all sorts of things to interact with, such as items just lying around to be collected if you want, books and notes to read, various containers (barrels, wardrobes, chests, display cases, etc.) to search through... I have found very few such objects to interact with in this game.

Of course, having more NPCs to talk to would be nice as well.

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
The Cloud district guy's wife (Ahlam) is in the temple in Whiterun (big building just south-west of the big tree). Can't do anything with her as of now though.

And you're at Ustengrav i assume? Go inside the tomb you find there. The final chamber has a nice coffin for you to interact with.

For future reference... the Quest log often describes what you have to do. Be sure to check it.
ah the stairs to the cave looked like the wall thats why i couldnt find them also is there a unlock for fucking all the whitrun women available or no?

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes