3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

K1ng1000

Aug 14, 2023
Does anyone here play this game on joyplay?? And if you play the map it becomes completely dark for you too

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
There should be away to go to the tile screen without having to exit the game and reload it everytime.

NoOne666226

Mar 18, 2020
Is this during the first conversation, or the 2nd one?
Either way it is a strange one. Reloading might work, but I'll check it out.

New walkthroughs are included in the .zip file
I have the same problem, when i try talk to Adelaisa for the first time,game just freeze.It happens every time

MrMatt67

Jul 15, 2024
I somehow got the quest "A taste of the Fair" restarted by talking to the sister again after I had it done. Now I still have it in the Quest list telling me to talk to the three girls but talking to them doesn't change anything. In the quest log all topics are green except the second "Speak to ...".

Not a real problem for me but I thought I should mention it here.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I somehow got the quest "A taste of the Fair" restarted by talking to the sister again after I had it done. Now I still have it in the Quest list telling me to talk to the three girls but talking to them doesn't change anything. In the quest log all topics are green except the second "Speak to ...".

Not a real problem for me but I thought I should mention it here.
I just checked. It is a problem on my part.
I fixed it for the next update. Thanks for pointing it out!

I have the same problem, when i try talk to Adelaisa for the first time,game just freeze.It happens every time
Some people seem to have that issue, yes, but I can't figure out why.

I double checked it and tried to recreate it, but I never get this issue, nor do I see what causes this.
It is on the list of persistent bugs/issues and I am trying to fix it.
Untill I can find out what the problem is, I have to apologize. I don't know how to fix it. Sorry.

NoOne666226

Mar 18, 2020
I just checked. It is a problem on my part.
I fixed it for the next update. Thanks for pointing it out!

Some people seem to have that issue, yes, but I can't figure out why.

I double checked it and tried to recreate it, but I never get this issue, nor do I see what causes this.
It is on the list of persistent bugs/issues and I am trying to fix it.
Untill I can find out what the problem is, I have to apologize. I don't know how to fix it. Sorry.
Its ok, for clarity, i play on phone, using joiplay app but that's only problem/bug which i found, maybe its some optimization problem, game start lagging when i only enter the tavern, but dialogue with that girl is the only one which completly freezes the game.Right i almost forgot, i found another place where game freezed in the same manner, again its in the tavern while talking to girl (i dont remember her name, but she is probably quest giver) in one of the northern cities i think it was dawnstar(certantly not a winterhold)

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes