3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

hanonb8

Dec 11, 2019
How can I advance time? Dexter's mom is expecting me in the evening but it's morning now.
Sleep in your house.I think this quest isn't complete, so check if she is in the park, if positive, sleep again. You may find her in the living room.

Jayhuffy

Jan 24, 2019
I have only $20 Blue Coins, the park is locked so I can't get the two remaining recipe sheets. How do I get more money? I read above to clean your room and front yard for more money, but I don't have that option. What do I do, thank you for the help.

Reactions: SadDaddy

hanonb8

Dec 11, 2019
I have only $20 Blue Coins, the park is locked so I can't get the two remaining recipe sheets. How do I get more money? I read above to clean your room and front yard for more money, but I don't have that option. What do I do, thank you for the help.
Work for Helen Parr

Saintlilith

Dec 24, 2018
Start a new game . Happened to me as well. your first mission should be to clean your room before anything else.

BobbyC

Feb 21, 2018
where is the hammer ?
All Items needed for that quest are in the backyards directly across the street look for the blue house with the red box in the backyard. It will be to the left of that when the house is behind you.

saferian

Mar 3, 2017
Are there any games similar to this? I know Horny Henry has a "relatively" similar premise, but I don't know any other first-person sandbox games that focus on neighbours.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
ok so Finished the stuff with Dex's mom and got her recipes + sex scene.
Finished with Helen and got her suit + 2 sex scenes.
anything else in this game? because I can't seem to progress past this.
Lois just walk around doing nothing.
Sara is nowhere.

Reactions: SadDaddy

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Man, i haven't checked this out in forever and barely anything has changed, people complain about milking projects a lot around here but they are usually full of shit, this one however...

aNSFWGameDev

Feb 17, 2023
Dev here,

Holy shit you guys are all over the place.

Some of you are playing older versions, or confusing versions 0.3.00 with 0.3.01. At this stage in production, the versions matter SIGNIFICANTLY.

Some of you are fucking awesome. Thank you for your support! (y)(y)

For those that want to shit on the game, what would ACTUALLY be helpful would be the version number, and any repo-steps to bugs so that I can address it in future builds. Or if you have a drop in framerate (which I've included in the upper-left hand corner of the screen for you), then tell me where you were and ideally your specs.

If you are playing this expecting a "completed game", PLEASE DON'T PLAY THE GAME.

There is a reason I don't sell this game. You literally cannot just "buy" the latest release. I get this request daily.

However, It's not a game to be sold - my Patreon exists for people who enjoy the game-development process, and want access to the builds as early as possible.

They also have a voice in the direction of the game, new characters to add, mechanics to include, etc... and get Work-In-Progress images, and Game Design writeups.

In other words, it's about the journey.

This game isn't even "Pre-alpha". There is no Greek letter I can designate to this to properly communicate to you how early this game is in production. If you don't want a buggy game, then wait 5 years to steal a copy and then shit on it.

There are ENORMOUS improvements and Quality-of-Life updates that have occurred. This is the reason why the game doesn't have many new characters.

If you've been paying attention or following my development, then you'll know that I constantly take advice from my supporters.

For example, I added Lois as a test to see if just having characters walking around would add a *bit* more life to the game, even if you can't interact with her. This came from a few requests that I received.

I tried it, and didn't like it. I don't think it added much value to the game. She'll be getting a proper update soon enough.

Another example is the nature of the Sex scenes. There are renders and fixed camera angles in real-time. This was to get feedback from what people would prefer for this type of game.

Sara Bellum is not officially in the game yet. She'll be arriving in future updates.

For those of you that support me, and offer good feedback, I thank you.

If your comment starts with a holier-than-thou attitude right off the bat, I just move on. I don't even read your comment. Seriously, I am appalled at the expectation that some people have for a fully open-world, 3d game being developed by one person. These things take time.

For those that offer genuine feedback, I take the time out to read and to think about each one before moving on. Sometimes I implement them, sometimes I don't.

For example, the following updates were added to v.0.3.00 and v.0.3.01 as a result of your feedback from this forum: Windowed mode, resolution choice, removed "panic screen", introduced the pause menu, Invert Y option, and general Game UI polish to get it moving into less of a "tech-demo" and more of a polished game. These are just a few examples.

THE GOOD NEWS is that these Quality-of-Life updates that have occurred means I can concentrate more on the art, and therefore adding characters to the game from now on.

There will be more improvements, mechanics, polish and characters that will be added to Edgeville. This game hasn't even gotten started.

If you want to be a part of the game development process, and have the financial means, then consider supporting me:

VERSION 0.3.00 RELEASE NOTES:
+ Added new Start Screen

+ Changed button layout for Start screen

+ Added prologue

+ Added basic/placeholder character customization screen

+ Added visual "grab line" for grabbable objects

+ Added screen visual effect to fade-in/fade-out between scenes

+ Added text visual effect to fade-in/fade-out

+ Added a Messaging System from NPCs to Player

+ Added an Icon for the "Messages" app on player's phone

+ Added a "New Message" notification when player receives a message from an NPC

+ Added functionality to mark a message as "read" if player has already seen it

+ Added a Mini-Tutorial inside the Player home

+ Added a new mouse icon

+ Removed "Welcome Message" when player enters the neighborhood for the first time

+ Player is oriented the right way when entering areas

+ Added UI audio new messages

+ Added UI audio for rewards

+ Added UI audio for inventory pickup

+ Added UI audio for certain buttons

+ Added open/close audio for home doors

+ Fixed visual bug for swoop-in animations on UI (from the left)

+ Fixed bug that allowed you to leave the Phone menu without leaving any of the apps first

+ Added Main Menu/ Intro Music

+ Player Preferences are now being stored and called properly, and will be remembered across different playthroughs.

+ "Invert Y" option added to Settings.

+ Settings Menu added to the Start Screen

+ In-Game Settings Menu has been updated, now mapped to the Esc Menu

+ Pause Menu updated

+ Day/Night Cycle now controls neighborhood sound transition from Day to Evening, and viceversa

+ Added audio to doors in Dexter's Lab

+ Added audio to sliding bookshelf in Dexter's Room

+ Added audio to Glass' CPU installation and Glass' waking up

+ Changed names and descriptions on all jobs and tasks to fit themes

+ Added "Security Gate" game mechanics for areas that are locked away by the Evil Mayor

PeterJohn

Jan 2, 2021
I do really enjoy what you're doing here. I wish saving was a bit easier though.
Edit: And yeah, there are definitely a ton of qol changes in this update.

Last edited:

Pingoyo

Nov 23, 2020
View attachment 2547178

Overview:
Ever wanted to crouch in the bushes and spy on Dexter's Mom's thick ass?
Welcome to Edgeville,
the vibrant toon city featuring charming graphics where you can interact with your favorite sexy cartoon characters!

Immerse yourself in a unique open-world experience that combines elements of Dating-Sims,
Visual Novels, and a casual First Person 3D game.

Explore a city where you can enter homes, interact with characters,
and unlock special adult content (H-Scenes) and dialogue options.

Discover exciting game secrets and Easter eggs as you embark on thrilling adventures
,and quests for the residents of Edgeville.
Perform tasks for the characters, get to know them intimately, and unlock naughty encounters with them.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-14
Release Date: 2024-02-05
Developer: CCG Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Is there a spanish patch?

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
Not sure if I am doing something wrong, it can't be an out of memory problem, this machine is designed to be able to handle games with much more intensive #D rendering.

Anyway I start the game enter my "house" clean up the inside, go outside and cleanup the yard and start exploring the neighborhood, game time says 8 AM. I go and try to introduce myself to Dester's mom and it gets as far as her saying I must ne the new college kid everyone is talking about and can not advance the conversation, I can't back out of the event, I am just stuck there.

Update: figured out the problem, I have to play full screen to see the next button at the bottom of the text box.

So far I am enjoying the game, have played it before on a previous version. The only thing I could ask for is, in future updates. for the H scenes, I would, and I am sure others would as well, appreciate it if the ladies weren't wearing clothing. Other than that, I really enjoy it.

Last edited:

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
Dumb question, even though I have played it before, I have always played the same way. Do the women have different scenes depending on what choices you make when conversing with them?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes