3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

tutshill

Mar 7, 2018
Just look at it, place the semi transparent cursot in the middle of your screen onto the item in question, click, hold and drag with ya mouse dude
thanks! That helped, but now I keep picking every item both in the garage and on the other side of the neighborhood (they respawned when you go in and and out of Dexter's mom's house) and Helen just won't be satisfied...

Reactions: Alwynjaegar

Alwynjaegar

Mar 4, 2022
thanks! That helped, but now I keep picking every item both in the garage and on the other side of the neighborhood (they respawned when you go in and and out of Dexter's mom's house) and Helen just won't be satisfied...
Its short, as the game is new, but hopefully soon alot of the bugs will be fixed as the game gets more characters and the houses become fixed and explorable.... my first boot up of the game had some problems but i reloaded and had the same issues you did and had to work it out....
I cannot wait until the updates come out, looks like there might be a phone coming too so thats gonna be cool
Dont worry about dexters mum, you vant get into the bathtoom to fuck her so i dont think she has scenes yet

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
Dont know if the dev is active here, but if they are:

This game has the potential to be great. It is refreshing to see a game this early in development have sex scenes in a landscape where devs seemingly relish in blueballing their audience. The game's character models also look pretty stellar. so that is nice.

With that being said this game also runs a huge risk of being to big for its own good. Right now there is Helen and Dexter's mom, and they have very little content as is. With the confirmed inclusion of Jessica Rabbit, I truly believe that there should not be any more major characters added until those characters are fleshed out a bit more. Dexter's mom in particular feels entirely incomplete, and it is a real ball buster to tease a shower scene and not have any amount of follow up in this current update.

Those are my personal thoughts. This is a good start, and clearly you have gained quite a lot of support in a short time on patreon, but please do not bite off more than you can chew!

EDIT: Also NPC walk speed needs to be increased by 100% good lord they are slow as shit.

Last edited:

marcos10

Feb 19, 2018
I completely agree, this game will be great, but its development will require a lot of work and time, and i don't know if he can found many patreons with the actual contents.

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
I completely agree, this game will be great, but its development will require a lot of work and time, and i don't know if he can found many patreons with the actual contents.
They went from like 50 or so bucks to over 300 in the span of a few days. Saying it was "quite a lot" was not the correct verbiage, but it is still a good sign that people are interested.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
but do they lose there clothes are do i fap to hot bodyed milfs with there clothing still on lol.

aNSFWGameDev

Feb 17, 2023
DEV here.

I didn't expect the game to be pirated so quickly. I knew it would eventually happen, but that was very quick considering I only have less than 50 patreons. I think I wouldn't have bothered to reply or look for this except, it seems that whoever pirated the game also tried adding content, and broke the fucking game. So a lot of what you guys are experiencing is a result of this. I don't know about this specific build. I'm not downloading another pirated version of my game. A few things to note:

1. The game is BRAND new. Like I am still developing basic game systems for it, the code is constantly rewritten to be better and include more features. This happens daily.

2. There is NO sex scene after Dexter's mom says she will use the shower. Someone tried adding something beyond that and broke the game. Dexter's Mom as well as Mrs Incredible will be characters I will constantly update - the models, the storylines, the H-scenes.

3. The H-Scenes that you saw is me trying out a few things. Some people like pre-rendered. Some don't. Some people want to be able to fuck whenever they want. Some don't. Some want complete control of the camera during H-Scenes, some find it too difficult to do that with their dick in their hand as well. One thing is certain, is that what I incorporated is not buggy. I take huge pride in putting out products that work.

4. The dick IS pasty. The character model has no textures on it atm. Again, I'm trying things out and eventually you'll get to choose what your dick looks like. I even considered the player to be just a floating dick, sans body. These are things I will work on and remove and add at whim, depending on feedback.

5. No, the game is NOT $100. That is a result of Itch.io requiring a price to be set. If you become a member, the game is able to be downloaded.

6. There is WAY more content planned. WAY more characters that will be added, and all of that takes time. I'm not going to drop in 50 characters when people are still trying to decide where the game will go, design wise. If I do that, I risk having to redo a lot of work. So there's a lot of experimentation happening now. That being said....

7. The picking up/putting things down IS buggy. It uses real world physics, and the idea played better in my head than in reality. Going forward, those types of interactions will happen less. I have ideas on how to make the game more engaging.

8. The complaints about the performance I am sure has to do with the shitty fucking broken version you downloaded. I'm certain of it because that's why I picked Unity and not Unreal. So that it can run on ancient hardware.

9. The models and the environment are all still placeholders. You can see a huge difference in their quality from the Demo to the latest release. Here is an example:

10. I think if you're pirating the game from someone who barely makes enough money out of it to pay for gas for an entire month, than it would probably be too much to ask you to just become a paying monthly subscriber. Yes, I know subscriptions suck, but it also gives us smaller devs a fighting chance to actually do something that AAA game companies cant. If you're just going to keep pirating it, then I suppose I can't stop you but please realize that most of the shitty things you are experiencing is a result of a broken rip, not me.

If you want to know more or have any further questions, find me on Discord.

PS. QnotU, thank you for the kind words. And yes, the walk cycles are slow and instead of slowing them down, the plan is for you not to rely on the characters always walking away so far in the future.

Alwynjaegar

Mar 4, 2022
DEV here.

I didn't expect the game to be pirated so quickly. I knew it would eventually happen, but that was very quick considering I only have less than 50 patreons. I think I wouldn't have bothered to reply or look for this except, it seems that whoever pirated the game also tried adding content, and broke the fucking game. So a lot of what you guys are experiencing is a result of this. I don't know about this specific build. I'm not downloading another pirated version of my game. A few things to note:

1. The game is BRAND new. Like I am still developing basic game systems for it, the code is constantly rewritten to be better and include more features. This happens daily.

2. There is NO sex scene after Dexter's mom says she will use the shower. Someone tried adding something beyond that and broke the game. Dexter's Mom as well as Mrs Incredible will be characters I will constantly update - the models, the storylines, the H-scenes.

3. The H-Scenes that you saw is me trying out a few things. Some people like pre-rendered. Some don't. Some people want to be able to fuck whenever they want. Some don't. Some want complete control of the camera during H-Scenes, some find it too difficult to do that with their dick in their hand as well. One thing is certain, is that what I incorporated is not buggy. I take huge pride in putting out products that work.

4. The dick IS pasty. The character model has no textures on it atm. Again, I'm trying things out and eventually you'll get to choose what your dick looks like. I even considered the player to be just a floating dick, sans body. These are things I will work on and remove and add at whim, depending on feedback.

5. No, the game is NOT $100. That is a result of Itch.io requiring a price to be set. If you become a member, the game is able to be downloaded.

6. There is WAY more content planned. WAY more characters that will be added, and all of that takes time. I'm not going to drop in 50 characters when people are still trying to decide where the game will go, design wise. If I do that, I risk having to redo a lot of work. So there's a lot of experimentation happening now. That being said....

7. The picking up/putting things down IS buggy. It uses real world physics, and the idea played better in my head than in reality. Going forward, those types of interactions will happen less. I have ideas on how to make the game more engaging.

8. The complaints about the performance I am sure has to do with the shitty fucking broken version you downloaded. I'm certain of it because that's why I picked Unity and not Unreal. So that it can run on ancient hardware.

9. The models and the environment are all still placeholders. You can see a huge difference in their quality from the Demo to the latest release. Here is an example:

10. I think if you're pirating the game from someone who barely makes enough money out of it to pay for gas for an entire month, than it would probably be too much to ask you to just become a paying monthly subscriber. Yes, I know subscriptions suck, but it also gives us smaller devs a fighting chance to actually do something that AAA game companies cant. If you're just going to keep pirating it, then I suppose I can't stop you but please realize that most of the shitty things you are experiencing is a result of a broken rip, not me.

PS. QnotU, thank you for the kind words. And yes, the walk cycles are slow and instead of slowing them down, the plan is for you not to rely on the characters always walking away so far in the future.
You got this big guy!
Keep up the good work, people are kinda bitchy on this site so ignore alot, and their also gonna repeat the same questions again and again because the thread gets too long and they skip to the end xD

Game seems fun, really would like phone implementation and slutty milfs sendin pics and vids
Peace

aNSFWGameDev

Feb 17, 2023
You got this big guy!
Keep up the good work, people are kinda bitchy on this site so ignore alot, and their also gonna repeat the same questions again and again because the thread gets too long and they skip to the end xD

Game seems fun, really would like phone implementation and slutty milfs sendin pics and vids
Peace
Thank you for the kind words. Yes, a lot of people are asking for phone versions so I may end up pumping one out. Slutty milfs sending pics and vids is definitely on the roadmap.

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
DEV here.

Appreciate you for taking the constructive feedback so well. Too many devs are too defensive, but I def want you, and the game by proxy, to succeed. I didnt mention that I think its great that you have a consistent update schedule of every 4 weeks. If you manage to get content out that fast then that will def get eyes on your game.

I totally get your angle on piracy. I cant speak for everyone here, but in my case I dont have the extra cash for a constant subscription atm. This site gives me an idea on what devs to keep an eye on and who to give money to in the future if I enjoy their game. Though if that new update drops (which if we go by this months release it should be on or around May 7th), I have the money, and it has an H scene(s) with Dexter's mom then you can bet ill be subbing.

aNSFWGameDev

Feb 17, 2023
Appreciate you for taking the constructive feedback so well. Too many devs are too defensive, but I def want you, and the game by proxy, to succeed. I didnt mention that I think its great that you have a consistent update schedule of every 4 weeks. If you manage to get content out that fast then that will def get eyes on your game.

I totally get your angle on piracy. I cant speak for everyone here, but in my case I dont have the extra cash for a constant subscription atm. This site gives me an idea on what devs to keep an eye on and who to give money to in the future if I enjoy their game. Though if that new update drops (which if we go by this months release it should be on or around May 7th), I have the money, and it has an H scene(s) with Dexter's mom then you can bet ill be subbing.
QnotU Thank you again for the kind words. I DO understand the financial situation that people can be in, of having little to no money but still wanting to be entertained. This is why I was going to look the other way when pirated versions came out. What I wasn't prepared for was people wanting to rip my shit open and taking the models, trying to change scripts to make their own version, or anything of the sort. Basically taking my hard work for theirs. I understand piracy. But that's theft, not piracy. Anyway, I can't stop them so...

Yes, I try to commit to a consistent schedule. However, since I still have a full time job, I will most definitely fail at that. I won't know in advance until that happens.

ymudds As far as mind control, yes. That mechanic was planned.

Some random person who i am too lazy to go back to, the "Nvidia Advertisement" is a panic screen in case someone comes into the room.

Reactions: Jedi_Ninja81
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes