3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

leoben2310

Jun 9, 2020
Still have some bugs unfixed from Jan 5th version but this game is pretty decent.
The only things I want to see in this game the most are ... "climax scenes" and breeding outside the stable and battle (probably this so-called camping?) I will patiently wait for more updates! Hoping climax scenes the most but it seems to be a lot of works...

Taerith

Oct 27, 2019
Honestly Taerith, with how you were blanket upvoting every complaint in this thread early on, I assumed you were a dedicated hater, and I thought that was cute. Now I just think you are grumpy and interested.
Okay. I AGREE, I think I need to get contraceptives into the game ASAP. Contraceptives mean that mating with monsters becomes a tactical decision. With contraceptive hit points, called barrier points (BP) you can avoid your next impregnation, guaranteed, but lose a BP each time you WOULD be impregnated. Grapple out a tough evolved monster, and have your own party finish the fight. I also agree that fights should have more interesting loot. The original plan was for fight loot to act like a bag you could pick prizes from, but I couldn't get it working for the first release. I think each area should have a loot bag, and randomized prize pool of unevolved monsters and items you can pick from. You can pick a new monster OR X number of items. Finally, I think the game needs a wiki, and some forward thrust. I am unsympathetic to explaining everything to the player immediately, I remember playing games and figuring them out. I put chests, a fruit and some grass near where you start, and an area you can go into.
Won't fault you for thinking that. But yes I am grumpy, way too often did I stumble into a game that looks interesting but ends up being awkward to play through or the H content is disconnected from the actual game part or both. Guess I just voice my concerns over the rough parts so that it doesn't end up as one of those. Anyway the difficulty isn't a problem anymore when it comes to mons themselves as long as you can evolve at least one you can handle the early area easily, it's the grapples combined with 4-6 enemies that can throw a wrench in everything so ye some form of contraceptive item would be appreciated alongside loot or something to incentivise getting into fights

Reactions: Invader Incubus

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
Won't fault you for thinking that. But yes I am grumpy, way too often did I stumble into a game that looks interesting but ends up being awkward to play through or the H content is disconnected from the actual game part or both. Guess I just voice my concerns over the rough parts so that it doesn't end up as one of those. Anyway the difficulty isn't a problem anymore when it comes to mons themselves as long as you can evolve at least one you can handle the early area easily, it's the grapples combined with 4-6 enemies that can throw a wrench in everything so ye some form of contraceptive item would be appreciated alongside loot or something to incentivise getting into fights
I agree with everything except for the contraceptive item.
Personally my interest with the game will be entirely gone if breeding becomes entirely on purpose x.x
Evolved poke have a high grab resistance, escaping grapples is what? 30-50%? with .. 8! turns to do so?
and breeding is already sometimes ridiculously difficult. had it fail like 10 times in a row, where I had to just press submit over and over .. and over. Having multiple pokes faint .. >.>
Is that last tiny shred of difficulty is removed, the game basically becomes a sandbox.

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
I agree with everything except for the contraceptive item.
Personally my interest with the game will be entirely gone if breeding becomes entirely on purpose x.x
Evolved poke have a high grab resistance, escaping grapples is what? 30-50%? with .. 8! turns to do so?
and breeding is already sometimes ridiculously difficult. had it fail like 10 times in a row, where I had to just press submit over and over .. and over. Having multiple pokes faint .. >.>
Is that last tiny shred of difficulty is removed, the game basically becomes a sandbox.
I think this is my concern as well. Now, CONTACEPTIVE MEDS, which work perfectly are going to be ultra rare, you start with 3. Mostly when the player wants BP they will have to use HERBS which are plentiful. Herbs MIGHT give the scout a BP but will permanently give her a fertility bonus until she loses.

I think there needs to be more difficulty applied to encounters somehow, maybe a flat bonus applied based upon a zones threat level? Because my original plan of just throwing loads of monsters at you is looking a little tedious, and I haven't started it yet.
The Death Loop is focused on calories and obedience though.

Bro I put out an Alpha on November 20th, so just chill. I think the last few systems need to go in, the BP to prevent impreg and camping V1 which will bring with it hunger, and food scavenging.

Unknown9918

Mar 22, 2020
Actually here's a question... will there ever be an option to get a small scene of the scout being bred (likely the same anim you already use during grabs) when you get a game over, likely skippable with a button press? Currently it just cuts to the game over screen and shows the lost scout being pregnant, but it feels like if it's going to go that far, why not show the scout being bred just beforehand when the animation for it exists?

Food for thought.

May 18, 2020
Actually here's a question... will there ever be an option to get a small scene of the scout being bred (likely the same anim you already use during grabs) when you get a game over, likely skippable with a button press? Currently it just cuts to the game over screen and shows the lost scout being pregnant, but it feels like if it's going to go that far, why not show the scout being bred just beforehand when the animation for it exists?

Food for thought.
ooh, yeah, that could be a good spot for a proper cum animation!

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Would anyone happen to know any other games similar in regards to lots of breeding female protagonists (preferably with monsters or futas) Im wondering if theres any I've missied?

Alib234

Jun 11, 2021
nice game there
one thing I will ask for is, since ur making it in godot
can you please also make a linux version, and u can't say that it's too hard or will cause issues cause it won't it's godot :)

Reactions: Invader Incubus

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
As game development progress, demand for a functioning save system will continue. Just hope this isn't Luna in the Tavern.

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023

Food for thought.
Ya I could do something more interesting. It does feel a bit clunky right now.

Would anyone happen to know any other games similar in regards to lots of breeding female protagonists (preferably with monsters or futas) Im wondering if theres any I've missied?
I enjoy Incubus City
https://f95zone.to/threads/incubus-city-v1-15-0-wape.20812/

nice game there
one thing I will ask for is, since ur making it in godot
can you please also make a linux version, and u can't say that it's too hard or will cause issues cause it won't it's godot :)
I can do a LINUX build for the next version, sure. And I will, for you. But why make it a habit of providing those versions when Linux is a small minority, AND everyone on Linux who plays games has an isolated copy of windows running inside Linux, so they can play all the games. It's like asking for luxury convenience for a minority of a minority of a minority. I don't understand why Linux users always make the appeal; "Do this for Linux users." Linux users are already signing up for a pretty hands on, involved computer experience, and almost all chadly Linux users run emulations of Windows anyways. I understand Apple users asking or exports, since Apple has isolated itself off from everything. But Apple users can kill themselves, because computers are not luxury products, they are tools for professionals.

As game development progress, demand for a functioning save system will continue. Just hope this isn't Luna in the Tavern.
Save system is the unlocks you earn. This is going to be a roguelite. But I THINK a good compromise would be saving some monsters so you can get them back in future runs. (Also naming them)

Bug testing right now, new build today probably.

Mar 22, 2020
Been playing for... what I would say... "a bit". Maybe just a few hours or so? Most of it has been spent on resetting the game over and over. (I don't like losing)

So I thought, "Maybe I should try leveling up."... turns out there isn't that kind of mechanic in this game, so winning really is empty as fuck unless you're tryna "Get them all".

The option for "You have to look for fruits to get stronger" kinda thing kinda pissed me off because I kinda spent a long while trying to look for them, even the evolution system is VERY annoying.

The game is honestly information starving as fuck. I had to look into here to know shit and I don't think I know everything I need to know because I don't even know where tf I can find fruits.

And as much as I can see... the fruits system seems to just be essentially similar to an EXP system... so I'll be honest, just do the leveling up system... maybe make the numbers a bit lower to avoid the "Leveling up is very tedious"... kinda schitck as you called it, because looking for the fruits have been... "PISSING ME OFF" to say, in the most calmed manner.

The grabbing/battle sex system is annoying, the "You have to lose to fuck the Monster" system is annoying. Like, can't we just fuck them in the get-go? Not in the form of offering yourself, but like, fucking anytime, anywhere. The color red has been my brand so I would heavily prefer to stay as the character I initially chose.

Also, the mons' designs are wack, I get the "MMmm juicy hips and big tits and big ass and chub and beautiful face very hot" yes, yes... but really it gets boring, maybe the accursed game of "League of Legends" can help inspire some designs (Some monster designs there have been attractive, spooky and mesmerizing... don't believe me? Kog'Maw may look gross but he's kinda adorable, Bel'Veth is a good mix of "Mmm, she hot" and "OH FUCK SHE SCARY" kinda shit.)? And like, some mons kinda just look like straight up PokeMons. The obvious Charizard and Blastoise...... only design I HEAVILY fell in love with is literally the fucking samurai plant one, name was wack but eh... cool ass Plant Samurai. Basically, we need monster diversity in here.

Following information might be irrelevant, but I reset everytime I get grabbed, yes, I'm THAT petty. Which might've fueled my "The battle sex mechanic is fucking annoying" by a large margin. I'm a huge fan of virgin runs, you see. Losing all the damage I dealt to that one bitch of a monster is very... "PISSINGMEOFF" inducing (Again, in the calmest way possible) just because this bitch was HORNY, and like, as someone here said (I forgor the username) the battle sex is horrible, in a sense, having to rely on RNG to decide whether you get fucked or not is very annoying, maybe put some other way to change that (Can we get a virgin run pleaser achievement here too?)

Okay, genuinely though? What're people facepalming me here for???

DunkleMuste

Aug 29, 2022
Loved it for the most part, however one time when quitting on a relaunch it played this horrible static noise and I couldn't control the title menu
disappointing as I liked what I played

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Save system is the unlocks you earn. This is going to be a roguelite. But I THINK a good compromise would be saving some monsters so you can get them back in future runs. (Also naming them)

Bug testing right now, new build today probably.
I understand that this rougelike and you get unlocks but I'd 100% want a save system eventually for when runs get more involved and longer. Id hate to have to end a really good run prematurely due to having to leave or something.

TheGabbaGhoul

Nov 24, 2018
Honestly, while I love the Pokemon aspect of this, the hardcore roguelike gameplay is turning me off hard. It's forgoing the carrot entirely for the stick and with the fact that nothing about the game is ever given any clear instruction as to how things work, it just makes me want to play something else.

EDIT: Okay, after giving it some more time, I don't actually mind the roguelike elements as much. Like others have said, it's actually kinda fun once you get into it. However, the problem sets in sooner or later that you're effectively on borrowed time, as resources such as potions and elixirs are a finite resource that, eventually, you WILL run out of. This is something I take some issue with, and I'd like to see things like chests, tree stumps, and berries "refresh" after, say 20 or so days. Maybe more. Balance testing need on that one.

The other part I take issue with is that currently, without any form of leveling system, there's not much to work towards. Sure, you can try and go for the "breed a really good monster" bit, but since the only monsters that can be caught are non-evolved monsters, and non-evolved monsters can't breed, and the only way to evolve a monster is with one of those limited stones... eventually, you'll plateau there as well.

Ultimately, the biggest issue is that you'll eventually reach a certain point in your run where there's nothing left to do but just go out and lose on purpose, because you've got the best stuff you can and there's no way to improve.

Now for Minor Gripes:

Fleeing fails way too often. I don't know why, but I feel like it has an 80% chance of failure every time I've tried it.

Also, I think there's some kind of memory leak issue or something. I noticed the longer my run ran, the choppier the game got, to the point where everything was at like 12 FPS. Very clearly not intentional, and should probably be worked on.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenPotato

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
Honestly, while I love the Pokemon aspect of this, the hardcore roguelike gameplay is turning me off hard. It's forgoing the carrot entirely for the stick and with the fact that nothing about the game is ever given any clear instruction as to how things work, it just makes me want to play something else.

EDIT: Okay, after giving it some more time, I don't actually mind the roguelike elements as much. Like others have said, it's actually kinda fun once you get into it. However, the problem sets in sooner or later that you're effectively on borrowed time, as resources such as potions and elixirs are a finite resource that, eventually, you WILL run out of. This is something I take some issue with, and I'd like to see things like chests, tree stumps, and berries "refresh" after, say 20 or so days. Maybe more. Balance testing need on that one.

The other part I take issue with is that currently, without any form of leveling system, there's not much to work towards. Sure, you can try and go for the "breed a really good monster" bit, but since the only monsters that can be caught are non-evolved monsters, and non-evolved monsters can't breed, and the only way to evolve a monster is with one of those limited stones... eventually, you'll plateau there as well.

Ultimately, the biggest issue is that you'll eventually reach a certain point in your run where there's nothing left to do but just go out and lose, because you've got the best stuff you can and there's no way to improve.

Now for Minor Gripes:

Fleeing fails way too often. I don't know why, but I feel like it has an 80% chance of failure every time I've tried it.

Also, I think there's some kind of memory leak issue or something. I noticed the longer my run ran, the choppier the game got, to the point where everything was at like 12 FPS. Very clearly not intentional, and should probably be worked on.
Agree on much, but... are you sure you want fleeing to be more successful?
If you can just flee freely, without any drawback, what's the danger?

Reactions: TheGabbaGhoul

Taerith

Oct 27, 2019
Agree on much, but... are you sure you want fleeing to be more successful?
If you can just flee freely, without any drawback, what's the danger?
What's the point of danger if all it does is deprive you of resources
And also there is no danger, once you evolve at least one monster and buff it with fruits you can wipe everything as long as you don't go up against evolved ones with type advantage.

dookudooki

Apr 25, 2020
I really like this concept and hope this continues developing well! Good luck the development of the game. Also I don't really expect it to be added but a male protag + mpreg option would be nice.

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes