AgentHP

Aug 30, 2022
hopefully, this is a better quality of the Ogre Back Door video. Unfortunately, it's not what Ehot did, but I did using the 720p version available using some upscale or video enchancer

Last edited:

AgentHP

Aug 30, 2022
I'm not positive but I think this guy might be retired. His boosty, subscribstar, twitter are still up but there's been no activity since last year. There's still a few interesting locked posts on his subscribestar though

AgentHP

Aug 30, 2022
I was wrong. This guy isn't retired. There is a new post on their subscribestar (along with a few other interesting locked posts). Need someone to subscribe and see what it is. I would but I'm unable to

Reactions: Fsfdss

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
OP Updated - Added Complete Collection up to date, 1080p/4k + 60FPS variants

- - - - -
(more mirrors in OP)

OgreBackDoor.gif

This was a doozy. About 20gbs of content to upload. I kept the old download collection just in case. 'Ogre Back Door' is the real treat here, an excellent animation, but there has been no new animation since :(. He's been busy doing 60fps versions for all of his animations, I guess.

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
OP Updated - Added Complete Collection up to date, 1080p/4k + 60FPS variants

- - - - -
(more mirrors in OP)

View attachment 3805549

This was a doozy. About 20gbs of content to upload. I kept the old download collection just in case. 'Ogre Back Door' is the real treat here, an excellent animation, but there has been no new animation since :(. He's been busy doing 60fps versions for all of his animations, I guess.
Amazing,thank you.