4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Is ending A on the subjugation quest?
Not really? Basically you'll be in a maze when on your way to either Rimururu's hideout or Rukorumon's castle. Depending on the path you take you either stumbled open the hideout or go to a new section in the overworld.

Joekickballs

Jun 4, 2018
Anyone know a reason why my game is acting on its own? I open the game and It keeps selecting things like its on auto pilot and I can't stop it.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I usually don't complain about censorship but this game needs to be uncensored so bad ;(

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
I usually don't complain about censorship but this game needs to be uncensored so bad ;(
I've stated before, Atarime Jerky (The dev and artist of this game) has with the uncensored CGs, so while an official uncensored version isn't possible, someone could support them and get those raw CGs to make a custom uncensored mod.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I've stated before, Atarime Jerky (The dev and artist of this game) has with the uncensored CGs, so while an official uncensored version isn't possible, someone could support them and get those raw CGs to make a custom uncensored mod.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh :O

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
Didn't even go to the store to look for the item, time to restart, the creator probably should have made a back up plan for example the treasure chest before the succubus all appear there should be the amulet but there isn't.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
And here I just yeeted myself to ending C, how foolish of me
I'm sorry dragon, shouldn't have killed you, for CG

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Looking at the creator's blog, ending C is the canon one then? As in sequel Eileen become the demon lord...
Because of that, the after credit of Ending A gives me a little bit of confusion...

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Anybody got a gallery save I finished the game but was unable to get some CGs and I dont know how to find them all

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
Anybody got a gallery save I finished the game but was unable to get some CGs and I dont know how to find them all
I can upload one if you need it, but in case you (and anyone in the future) want to see context and play it out, here's a walkthrough for all cutscenes, recruitments and endings:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes