J103

Sep 22, 2016
Any chance anyone can repackage this game properly and reupload it? I tried multiple ways but the files always have messed up names and the Japanese locale does nothing.

Reactions: Chaimelon

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Any chance anyone can repackage this game properly and reupload it? I tried multiple ways but the files always have messed up names and the Japanese locale does nothing.
I did just now. My system is still Japanese locale, to check I asked a different uploader, he didn't tell me yet if its good, though.

Checked by a different uploader. Japanese audio files work fine now and it doesn't need Japanese locale.

Last edited:
Reactions: J103

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
This is peculiar: Chrome just flagged the file as a virus and refused to download it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I am honestly sick and tired of those false positive and Browser/Windows Defender refusing to DL it. All uploaded games on this site get checked from us, my windows defender and Avira said it's fine.

English exe has 7/70. Generic Virus warnings, probably because the exe changes some of the files.

Japanese exe is clean

good cat

Aug 17, 2017
I am honestly sick and tired of those false positive and Browser/Windows Defender refusing to DL it. All uploaded games on this site get checked from us, my windows defender and Avira said it's fine.

English exe has 7/70. Generic Virus warnings, probably because the exe changes some of the files.

Japanese exe is clean
I appreciate the fact that uploader check all the files before upload it.
Hope you get used to it cuz this will just keep on happening :(

I worked on customer service b4, I understand the frustration of keep repeating the same shit over and over again cuz no one read manual anymore.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I appreciate the fact that uploader check all the files before upload it.
Hope you get used to it cuz this will just keep on happening :(

I worked on customer service b4, I understand the frustration of keep repeating the same shit over and over again cuz no one read manual anymore.
Yeah, I know. Its pretty annoying. Tbh I normally only read the first page of any new game post I make to see if there are issues (like how it was this time with the unpacking, forgot I had my Windows still set to Japanese), and then I leave the games, cause it can get annoying pretty quick. Welp should've done it here too :D

Yeah it happens quite often recently, even to me yesterday. Annoying af.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I tried, the game worked yea, but its JP, i even deleted the original Game.exe and left the Game en.exe alone there and its still in jp.. i also tried renaming the Game_en.exe to Game.exe still didnt work
Ah shit, then it probably does something, that joiplay can't do :/ and is also the reason for the false positive flags.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Okay let's get real for a bit.
Whoever played this, how'd you rate the TL in this game based on this scale:

10 - 'Nobody is THIS good' quality.
9 - 'Kagura' quality.
8 - 'Native speaker' quality.
7 - 'Fan translator' quality.
6 - 'Well-edited MTL' quality.
5 - 'Slightly-edited MTL' quality.
4 - 'Unedited MTL' quality.
3 - 'Barely-readable' quality.
2 - 'You'd have to point a gun at me to make me read it' quality.
1 - 'I won't read it even if it kills me' quality.

:unsure::coffee:

Last edited:

kohryu08

Jun 10, 2018
Ah shit, then it probably does something, that joiplay can't do :/ and is also the reason for the false positive flags.
If it works fine with pc and its probably an emulator related problem, kinda sad i wanna play it too hahaha.. thanks for the reply

Reactions: Bob69

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
Hmmm unless it got removed I could of sworn there was a gender bender tag, so why list it as male protag as well? Not complaining just making sure I'm not going insane here. Granted I think that happened a long time ago...

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes