Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
The moment I was reincarnated into my new body, I got gang-raped by a group of strange men!
After the ordeal, I vowed revenge. And so began my journey...​
Does the protagonist actually get his revenge? Or is the unavoidable rape just to illustrate how he "deserved" it?

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
EkdixDreamsAndMemories-1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
the size bigger than the one in first page? anything different?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
the size bigger than the one in first page? anything different?
Na nothing different. It depends how they count the bytes/bits.
Check out the different hoster in OP:
MEGA = 704,7 MB
PIXEL = 739 MB

They probably repacked it though and used a different compression than I.

Reactions: lastjournals

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Oh boy, so much for the 'AI TL' lmao.... thanks mate. :giggle::coffee:
Btw i edited my TL rating system a bit, hopefully that makes it more understandable. :giggle::coffee:
Thanks for the warning.. so it's cheap ass AI and not at least Chat GPT 3 level.. so just pure garbage.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Oh boy, so much for the 'AI TL' lmao.... thanks mate. :giggle::coffee:
Btw i edited my TL rating system a bit, hopefully that makes it more understandable. :giggle::coffee:
Nah, it's not 3, about 6 and sometimes 7, you can understand everything, at least as far as I got (just starting)

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Maybe I'll feel masochistic enough to try this out tomorrow and find out...

Or maybe I'll focus on something else in my endless backlog with proper English. Who knows?

Aug 3, 2020
why did i get a message saying theres a virus in the files?? Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml"} is what windows security found in the downloads

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
endless backlog with proper English
Lucky you, i pretty much destroyed my backlog lately. Especially stuff with good TL.
But there's no way in hell i'll bother with anything lower than 5, even if i run out of everything.
Unless of course i stumble on something that shit by accident, which sadly does happen from time to time. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Is it standard RPGM, with CG collection/defeat, or is there some interesting stuff inside?

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
somewhere in the middle of the game your character goes full stupid highschool girl for some absolutely disgusting asshole knight that was when I instantly deleted the game.
You are strong and indepentent and follow your goal and some piece of shit comes around and your character just becomes useless. I had a feeling this would happen when that asshole was first introduced but hoped that our mc had at least some kind of dignity but I forgot that japanese games all think that every woman dreams to be a useless demsel in distress even if they were a man before.
Plus the art is as boring as it gets just a few artworks that repeat themself over and over again. The game play with 5 digits lvls and the many equipment skills are fun but not nearly good enough to ignore that shit story.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes