Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Small hut in the north part of the continent, west of the moutain range.
You need the flying ship to get there (as well as almost all the extra content).
I seem to only be able to buy them, not exchange them for something else T-T
Edit: found it, quite good equipment, but why the heck best skills are only on hp regen one? Sad. Oh well, I already beated everyone and everything in this game anyway xD

Last edited:

ruthile

Nov 26, 2018
Why farm tokens for the equip? (the ones that cost 50)
Are they needed later or something?
Is there anything I should keep an eye on? Like "dont sell this thing or you will miss out later" or something similar?
tbh get those weapon at least the one with +1 atk.
at endgame, the 100-300k damage difference with latest weapon shop doesnt matter when you can double hit

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
tbh get those weapon at least the one with +1 atk.
at endgame, the 100-300k damage difference with latest weapon shop doesnt matter when you can double hit
Only double hit? At end game, I had +1 attack in every equip slot, plus abilities that granted more attacks that didn't use the turn up, so I was doing at least octuple hits. :)

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Okay let's get real for a bit.
Whoever played this, how'd you rate the TL in this game based on this scale:

10 - 'Nobody is THIS good' quality.
9 - 'Kagura' quality.
8 - 'Native speaker' quality.
7 - 'Fan translator' quality.
6 - 'Well-edited MTL' quality.
5 - 'Slightly-edited MTL' quality.
4 - 'Unedited MTL' quality.
3 - 'Barely-readable' quality.
2 - 'You'd have to point a gun at me to make me read it' quality.
1 - 'I won't read it even if it kills me' quality.

:unsure::coffee:
Well, I bit the bullet and played this in between better stuff... and it's... somewhere between 4 and 5. For one, all of the UI has been translated and I haven't seen a single item or skill that wasn't translated. I haven't seen any kanji or whatnot in any dialog at any point in any of the scenes, quests, anything. As you can imagine though, pronoun usage is absolutely terrible, and it's up to the reader to figure out who's saying what to whom based on the context, because the I/you/he is completely messed up and then some.

I've definitely seen worse, and the translation doesn't break anything that I could tell. Likely because there's no variables to break in the text anywhere. The only issue that seems to occur in the English version that doesn't in the JP version is that the buffs/debuffs on the protagonist aren't shown properly in a fight. So you have to pay attention to the messages otherwise you might end up with surprises. Don't think that's something that's easily fixable though because it seems to be caused by the fact that the words for the various battle menus take more space in the EN version.

Either way, the game is 100% playable and I cleared almost everything except for the toughest enemy in the game... but beating that particular optional boss is too tedious to bother with.

ANYway...

The translation itself doesn't really change the fact that the game itself is bad. This is less of a hentai game and more of a game with hentai tacked on. Remove all of the smut from it and not much changes tbh. The H aspect isn't integrated in the gameplay at all at any point and the game isn't anywhere near hard enough to cause you to see the defeat rape scenes unless you don't really engage with said gameplay in the first place and just try to mindlessly rush forward.

The story is fairly bland and the game telegraphs what the True Ending should be pretty early on.

Also, holly hell does this game reuse CGs a lot. You literally see almost all of the available CGs by the second town. I think you DO see all of them by the 3rd or 4th. I don't remember exactly...

Personally, I think that dick Yuuri deserved far worse... but maybe that's just me. I'm not particularly fond of his type of characters.

On a side-note, of sorts....

I wonder what that guy that hates the knight boy, Lutz, was playing, because it definitely wasn't this game. I don't really see much of what he was ranting about in the game at all. Hell, Lutz supports Yuuri in her attempt to gain revenge and includes her in the official investigation even though, quite frankly, she's a civilian while he's a soldier. Adventurer or no, she's not military. The only thing he doesn't want is for her to lose herself in her revenge to the point where she has nothing else in her life, which is perfectly normal. That's leaving aside that their first meeting involved her passing out in front of him, more or less, which is not the kind of situation that creates a "strong woman who needs no man" kind of impression. And that's before getting into the fact that Yuuri looks like she's ~16, according to the game. Sure, the fact that in the True End Yuuri retires to become a house-wife might seem weird... but we also have to remember that 1. Yuuri never cared for adventuring in the first place and did it only for her revenge, which was accomplished. 2. Yuuri also kind of became the kind of woman she thought women were supposed to be from her old male perspective... which is pretty fitting, all things considered.

FarenheitFox

Jun 7, 2018
I just can’t get one item for the collection - “Creation and Destruction” (創造と破壊).
I collected everything else, but I still can’t figure out how to get this one, who knows - please tell me the exact route/method.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I just can’t get one item for the collection - “Creation and Destruction” (創造と破壊).
I collected everything else, but I still can’t figure out how to get this one, who knows - please tell me the exact route/method.
Did you beat the absolute final boss of the challenge castle? That's the only thing I can think of that might drop something with that name.

I already booted the game off my hard drive, so I can't check.

alandria2236

Feb 16, 2019
Just started playing. Given the storyline, Goddess turns MC into a girl to teach him a lesson about using people of the opposite sex. I am hoping they'll be a 180 MC can perform and use and manipulate all the men along their way just to stick it to the goddess and not learn a damn thing! LOL

Last edited:

FarenheitFox

Jun 7, 2018
How do you unlock flying, btw?
I noticed there are some locations i can't quite get to.

Did you beat the absolute final boss of the challenge castle? That's the only thing I can think of that might drop something with that name.

I already booted the game off my hard drive, so I can't check.
They only gave me a title in passive, I tried to pass this castle in different ways - either I didn’t find a way, or it was not there.

Reactions: BBM62

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
After reading the reviews... so this game has NTR? But it seems there is no NTR tag here?
No, this game does not have NTR. The MC isn't in any relationship for the full duration of the game. She has the option to end up in a relationship depending on a single choice at the end, but that's it. After that, the game ends, so it's not like she can continue to get into any smutty problems or whatever.

Where did you get the idea that this game has NTR? It has lots of rape, but that's it.

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
After reading the reviews... so this game has NTR? But it seems there is no NTR tag here?
Technically the protagonist is in a relationship at the start, but he's only using the women he's with and doesn't really care about them. (He finds an attractive woman, gets her to fall in love with him, then moves into her house to mooch off her and use her for sex before ditching her and moving on to the next one when he gets bored. It's one of these past women whom he got pregnant and then abandoned that stabs him causing the initial reincarnation.)

Reactions: boboverlord

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
No, this game does not have NTR. The MC isn't in any relationship for the full duration of the game. She has the option to end up in a relationship depending on a single choice at the end, but that's it. After that, the game ends, so it's not like she can continue to get into any smutty problems or whatever.

Where did you get the idea that this game has NTR? It has lots of rape, but that's it.
A review said:

That's why I have that kind of impression.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
A review said:

That's why I have that kind of impression.
Ah, that must have been the guy who simply hates the knight dude for reasons that I still fail to comprehend.

I still think he played a completely different game than the rest of us, because I didn't see what he was seeing when playing the game.

Reactions: boboverlord

HAL9000.1

Nov 3, 2017
Do we have a full save? the game is interesting but the dungeons are just too long... I had my fill of gameplay, now I want to see the smut!

Reactions: TheShinto
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes