ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
Okay, that is weird, at the end...
I am fairly sure there are only 2 endings... Revenge and Housewife.
Revenge by default, Housewife by having sufficient Trustworthy score. (Just do all the quests in all the towns.)

There are hints of a slut ending, but 100+ lust did not trigger it, and the time loop unlock did not reveal anything.

Despite having a Chrono Trigger Time Loop ending cascade scenario setup, the game does not utilize it.
A neat but wasted design mechanic.

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
anyone knows where the missing sword is in the first dungeon?
It, like most quest items, is just placed at the end of a random dead end in a gold/green chest.

Each dungeon has random quest items, a superboss dragon, and the scripted boss literally blocking the proper exit.

TLDR: North East~ish corner of the (2nd or 3rd?) forest map, no bossfight necessary.

Feb 26, 2023
Anyone know of 'proper' games like this? I seem to enjoy going to the dungeons and just grinding. Much like Celesphonia and Ambrosia; mindless grinding while doing other stuff, getting the numbers up etc.

sselh

Apr 28, 2023
It, like most quest items, is just placed at the end of a random dead end in a gold/green chest.

Each dungeon has random quest items, a superboss dragon, and the scripted boss literally blocking the proper exit.

TLDR: North East~ish corner of the (2nd or 3rd?) forest map, no bossfight necessary.
found it..

Last edited:

Rivirea66

Jan 5, 2021
anyone have any idea to easy clear the lottery game at port town? i'm stuck and kinda frustated about it *my rng suck

yarazick

Feb 5, 2023
need help with young thief, where he is? tried everyplace but never found, I already re-enter the town multiple times yet never found him

Estuana

Nov 14, 2020
anyone have any idea to easy clear the lottery game at port town? i'm stuck and kinda frustated about it *my rng suck
Lots of saving and reloading, it's random so I always picked the chest on the left and saved when it was correct. Only took about 5 minutes to get to the end.

IndriIndri

May 29, 2022
For anyone struggling with Side Quest 19: "Trying your luck with Lottery", there is an easy way to cheese it so you don't have to suffer going through the doors over and over again for a 3% chance to get the right key every time:

1. Go to the lottery area in Port Town Harmal, and start the minigame. This'll give you one "Small Key". Don't open the door however.

2. Instead make a second save in a new slot and quit the game

3. Go to and upload that new save file stored in www/save

4. Look for Item#292 in the inventory section. This is the small key ID, and should have a value of 1

5. Edit this value to 6. This will give you 6 small keys, needed to open all the doors in the lottery area

6. Download the edited save file, overwrite the save file in the www/save folder and open the game loading that new save file

7. Open all the doors in the lottery area without interacting with the chests. You'll then reach the end to open the final chest and win the game, without suffering through RNG.

Feb 26, 2023
want a grind?
try ariadne
Doesn't look terribly interesting, but I did ask for grinding lol. Hope we get to unlock an auto-battle feature for minimal thinking.

Also, for the lottery thing: just savescum. Save before opening a chest, if it's wrong then reload. Repeat until you're done.

TrungLee

Apr 4, 2023
Does anyone have Completed file game? I want to experience the Housewife ending but got no time to do all the quest, lol

Ghostofawolf

Nov 9, 2017
Can I ask, I've been having problems finding the last possible dragon. Anyone willing to tell me where it is? Or maybe a list of all the dragon locations so I can figure out the one I've missed. So far, I've done Yggdrasil, Kraken, Gaia, Susano-o, Prominence, Crystal, Death and God Dragons. Should only be missing one, didn't look like the final dungeon has any dragons, so I'm not sure if I'm just missing something or I'm just blind

Estuana

Nov 14, 2020
Can I ask, I've been having problems finding the last possible dragon. Anyone willing to tell me where it is? Or maybe a list of all the dragon locations so I can figure out the one I've missed. So far, I've done Yggdrasil, Kraken, Gaia, Susano-o, Prominence, Crystal, Death and God Dragons. Should only be missing one, didn't look like the final dungeon has any dragons, so I'm not sure if I'm just missing something or I'm just blind
There should only be 8 (at least to get the stones for the airship), if that's what your after you might have just not opened the chest. The only 2 other optional boss types I can think of are Yormungand and Oorochi but I think they were quest related (world drake scales and wine)

Ghostofawolf

Nov 9, 2017
There should only be 8 (at least to get the stones for the airship), if that's what your after you might have just not opened the chest. The only 2 other optional boss types I can think of are Yormungand and Oorochi but I think they were quest related (world drake scales and wine)
Oh, for whatever reason I thought I needed 9 Dragon Hearts. Welp, thanks for pointing out my silliness.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
it recommended lv2800 and i am lv 5000. How can i use cheat skill?
If you're that much above the recommended lv, either it's immune to physical or magical attack and you're using that kind of attack (some weapon have element, watch out), or your gear is like starting gear level...

The game come with a cheat skill to kill all.
It's the first physical skill in your window, the one at the top left choice. it's a free OS attack.

Reactions: ri0412
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes