djweish

Apr 1, 2018
somewhere in the middle of the game your character goes full stupid highschool girl for some absolutely disgusting asshole knight that was when I instantly deleted the game.
You are strong and indepentent and follow your goal and some piece of shit comes around and your character just becomes useless. I had a feeling this would happen when that asshole was first introduced but hoped that our mc had at least some kind of dignity but I forgot that japanese games all think that every woman dreams to be a useless demsel in distress even if they were a man before.
Plus the art is as boring as it gets just a few artworks that repeat themself over and over again. The game play with 5 digits lvls and the many equipment skills are fun but not nearly good enough to ignore that shit story.
That's not entirely true; the game definitely tries to set up your growing feelings for knight boy, but even in the final dungeon you go on ahead and take down the big bad all on your own, then when knight boy shows up you get the choice of either listening to him or ditching him to take the revenge and glory for yourself.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
6 hours in and I can say that I enjoy this game quite a bit more than I expected!
Sex scenes suck though. I mean, it could've been so much more, but developer decided to go much easier path of extremely stupid MC (about potato level, maybe less). So much potential wasted...Oh well, at least gameplay here is up my alley.
Any recommendation of games with similar gameplay?

• Hey there
Reactions: rageaholic

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
That's not entirely true; the game definitely tries to set up your growing feelings for knight boy, but even in the final dungeon you go on ahead and take down the big bad all on your own, then when knight boy shows up you get the choice of either listening to him or ditching him to take the revenge and glory for yourself.
I swear when that time traveling girl appeared I already wanted to delete the whole thing. What you say is most likely true but I personally just can´t play this game. I hate games that force shit characters like this on me especially if my character just makes completely unrealistic developments because of it. An as far as non criminals go that knight is as disgusting as a character can be at least for me. I despise this kind of trash guy so much I literally lack the words to properly describe it.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
The leveling is so nuts on this that I can't even edit Exp through a save editor. it's giving exp much higher than the 32 bit limit the save editor can allow.

Kinda feel like this is Disgaea levels of level gain. And you're expected to get levels this high. One recent boss I beat wanted level 3000

And yet i comically gave the protag 100 mil HP, 10 mil MP and 1 mil in other stats and nothing can touch them.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
The leveling is so nuts on this that I can't even edit Exp through a save editor. it's giving exp much higher than the 32 bit limit the save editor can allow.

Kinda feel like this is Disgaea levels of level gain. And you're expected to get levels this high. One recent boss I beat wanted level 3000

And yet i comically gave the protag 100 mil HP, 10 mil MP and 1 mil in other stats and nothing can touch them.
Hidden boss gave me like, 63k level up after defeating him.

Some hidden dungeon have recommended lv 120 000 and 250 000......

On the other end, you do have a skill to OS any enemies, and the item to auto fight and auto-kill weak enemies to speed through everything and get much more lv to auto win weaker enemiers (plus token per mob to buy lv or stats up).

Level are... just not worth looking at after a while.

Honestly, if you farm each dungeon to get enough token for the special items (1 weapons & 1 accessory per town), you should have more than enough lv. Do the side quest and you're on easy mode with the level.
Just a few monster can be deadly (hidden extra boss in some dungeon cause they are not mean to be fight at the time of the 1st clearing of the dungon, but at the end game. Or monster with immunity / extra resistance to some element that mean your gear setup prevent you from winning).

For H-scene, you basically have half a dozen from story (basically harassement and some anal, no vaginal after the starting gangrape), 1 rape per dungeon (deafeated inside the dungeon), and about 4 dozens side scene, from groping to actual sex, all avaiable because clearly indicated by a big "heart" bubble where you have to act (NPC, item...) to start the scene...

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Hidden boss gave me like, 63k level up after defeating him.

Some hidden dungeon have recommended lv 120 000 and 250 000......

On the other end, you do have a skill to OS any enemies, and the item to auto fight and auto-kill weak enemies to speed through everything and get much more lv to auto win weaker enemiers (plus token per mob to buy lv or stats up).

Level are... just not worth looking at after a while.

Honestly, if you farm each dungeon to get enough token for the special items (1 weapons & 1 accessory per town), you should have more than enough lv. Do the side quest and you're on easy mode with the level.
Just a few monster can be deadly (hidden extra boss in some dungeon cause they are not mean to be fight at the time of the 1st clearing of the dungon, but at the end game. Or monster with immunity / extra resistance to some element that mean your gear setup prevent you from winning).

For H-scene, you basically have half a dozen from story (basically harassement and some anal, no vaginal after the starting gangrape), 1 rape per dungeon (deafeated inside the dungeon), and about 4 dozens side scene, from groping to actual sex, all avaiable because clearly indicated by a big "heart" bubble where you have to act (NPC, item...) to start the scene...
Why farm tokens for the equip? (the ones that cost 50)
Are they needed later or something?
Is there anything I should keep an eye on? Like "dont sell this thing or you will miss out later" or something similar?

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Why farm tokens for the equip? (the ones that cost 50)
Are they needed later or something?
Is there anything I should keep an eye on? Like "dont sell this thing or you will miss out later" or something similar?
some of the equipment give a pretty sizable stat increase (it might be % based in some instances) and they affect what attacks you can use.

Plus, it does take a moment to get the 100 tokens for those (1 per fight that you don't instant kill with the one item you can equip). With later parts shooting you up so many levels per fight, you'll quickly get on pace to beat the boss and also the optional fight in the nearby town. Beating the optional dragons though may take some backtracking, along with some quests.

also, different things can change the random loadout for the dungeon room you're in. mainly leaving the room or even reloading a save. nice farm method for equipment since it basically beats whatever you can buy with money. I tend to find the equipment that allows you to attack more than once to be very good when used right

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I swear when that time traveling girl appeared I already wanted to delete the whole thing. What you say is most likely true but I personally just can´t play this game. I hate games that force shit characters like this on me especially if my character just makes completely unrealistic developments because of it. An as far as non criminals go that knight is as disgusting as a character can be at least for me. I despise this kind of trash guy so much I literally lack the words to properly describe it.
what is it you don't like about the guy? he's such a complete sweetheart, heck i got slightly jealous irl with Yuuri's happiness with him in the true end, she fell in love with him cuz he treated her well compared to everyone else in that entire world who just uses her sexually.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
any body know how to complete the young thief quest in the first village? I can't find the boy anywhere
You have to try every place.

From memory, he run to a big store first time, then in the home with two room, after that I think he run back to the inn.
You might miss him because he don't have the "..." bubble for quest until the last time you need to caught him.

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
what is it you don't like about the guy? he's such a complete sweetheart, heck i got slightly jealous irl with Yuuri's happiness with him in the true end, she fell in love with him cuz he treated her well compared to everyone else in that entire world who just uses her sexually.
I hate everything about this guy. Let me try to explain. I can´t stand weak woman and I despise Man who think that every woman is nothing more than some weak demsel that need the protection of some big strong knight. I hate the whole concept and this asshhole lives the concept. A sweetheart you say? How? he treated her like trash instantly after she woke up hey what do you think you weak little woman you shouldn´t ever fight, woman should just search for some guy to take care of their house while they do what strong big guys do you just stay home and be my little breeding sow.
Next he doesn´t give a fuck about her or her feelings. She made it clear that she hates his guts but our little knight in a shining armor couldn´t care less he decided she belongs to him so it will happen if he just bothers her enough and surprise surprise our little (former Men remind you) turns into his useless little bitch quite fast after ignoring all her feelings for a while. I hate him from the bottom of my heart and I despise her for beeing so insanely weak willed.

You think any of this crap is sweet. Be my guest. I can´t stand it one bit and I would only ever think of continuing wasting my live on this game if someone tells me that I can rip this ass apart later on.

no offence just my honest feelings

Last edited:

kiritodualswords

Jan 26, 2020
question does anyone know how to be the boss as you enter The Fairy Shrine cause nothing ive tried has worked and im over the recomened level im pretty sure

edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Where can I exchange peerless medals? Don't care about spoilers, so, please, tell me the place, requirements, all that)

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Where can I exchange peerless medals? Don't care about spoilers, so, please, tell me the place, requirements, all that)
Small hut in the north part of the continent, west of the moutain range.
You need the flying ship to get there (as well as almost all the extra content).

Reactions: Vizer007
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes