ri0412

Oct 29, 2022
1699830472876.png
If you're that much above the recommended lv, either it's immune to physical or magical attack and you're using that kind of attack (some weapon have element, watch out), or your gear is like starting gear level...

The game come with a cheat skill to kill all.
It's the first physical skill in your window, the one at the top left choice. it's a free OS attack.
View attachment 3081979

casey2

May 30, 2023
Level is getting insanely high because each mob gave way too much exp / level. But you have to get them (as much as any rpgm maker game) to get further. It's just that, even at lv 2k+, a single monster in a level-wise dungeon gave you 30+ level up per victory.

Just don't take the lv / HP / MP for what they show, monster scale the same way....

Only usefull thing are the skill (from weapons & magic cristal), which lv up with use (meaning more accuracy & damage).

I can share my save from the release day JP version. Hope it work.

The game had some good idea, but not the best in putting them together. Hope it turn out better with the EN version.
Attaching extended save file
Ekdix Dreams and Memories ss.png
With a playing little bit more I managed to make Reliability 100 and after defeating the goddess the true ending was unlocked.

Thanks to 'Bryanis' most of the important things were already collected...I did not overwrite any of his saves
so I saved from 100 - 79

save 79 - loop room (To unlock recollections click the right crystal)
save 80 - just before the last boss -> For anyone who wants to see the ending.

As 'Bryanis' kept lewdness 0 I didn't change it as well

Anyone who wishes to see the scenes can unlock it in the loop room or just play through looking for heart signs for all towns as enemies won't be a problem.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes