Unity Flash Completed Elana Champion of Lust [Ch. 3 Final] [Knot Games]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
there is a Wiki for the potions , I would post the link but I needed one more post...

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
Are there events and images not shown in the gallery that are only obtainable by playing through the game?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Are there events and images not shown in the gallery that are only obtainable by playing through the game?
They post some events for $10 plus patrons on a server before they are put into the game, and there are a bunch of patreon only images for $1, $5, and $10 dollar patrons that will eventually be put into the game. I haven't figured out a way to rip the animations from the server but I have all the images saved as of last month, probably won't have access this month as I'm a bit dry.

Reactions: Eavesdropz

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
They post some events for $10 plus patrons on a server before they are put into the game, and there are a bunch of patreon only images for $1, $5, and $10 dollar patrons that will eventually be put into the game. I haven't figured out a way to rip the animations from the server but I have all the images saved as of last month, probably won't have access this month as I'm a bit dry.
Good to know thanks for the info!

Reactions: yoyomistro

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
I found a few in previous versions, the gallery is incomplete but I won't start a new game every time a new version comes, just play the full chapter when they finish it and enjoy the gallery meanwhile.
Okay that's what I figured. I'll be doing the same thanks for the reply cheers!

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
anyone have the CG gallery for chapter 1 and 2? I use cc cleaner and replaying from beginning every time and using cheat code is little tiring.

truaznguy

Jun 7, 2017
Version 1.6.2.4

Updates:

· Now Elana can level up. Every 10 enemies she defeat in combat she level up and gain 5% of her stats inside and outside the combat (health, magic and energy). Because of this now the points to level up now are called experience and the old experience changes it's name for "lust power." The system remains the same though it's only a name change.
· Now you can see the singular characters more than once every day but every one of their events will take 2 hours.
· Added auto-save function which triggers when you enter an area or when the quest-log is updated.
· Now the animations change speed more smoothly.
· Added the actions of strapon blowjob and strapon anal with female villagers. To unlock them you have to see the strapon event in the farms.
· Changed the way the book show the information of the preferences of the villagers (now should be more clear).
· Now when you go to perform an action with the villager, you'll see different icons of hearts that will show if the villager likes the action more or less without having to go to the book to check it.
· Changed the info shown in the talents menu.
· Added the scan skill to the combat to see the info of the enemies.
· Decreased magic resistance of the warriors from 60 to 10 and the priests from 60 to 20.
· Added the under the sea area with the area of the merfolks and the area octopus people. To access the under the sea area you'll have to complete Rala's and Scyllas event and then go to the hot springs and watch the event that will allow Elana to breath under the water.
· There is rivalry between the merfloks and the octopus people so, if you help one of them, and reach the point to complete their quest, you'll not be able to complete the events of the others.
· In the merfolks area there are 12 observing events plus the events of the composers. To unlock them you'll have to help the "composers" to find new songs and wake them. Every time you wake a composer 3 new events will appear, the area will level up and 2 new observing events will show. To help the composers you'll need lust power and spirit essences.
· In the octopus people area there are 12 observing events plus the events of the octopus addicted to magic. Every time you wake an addict 1 or 2 new events will appear, the area will level up and 2 new observing events will show. To help the addicts you'll need lust power and magic ingredients. To fully complete this quest, you will also need another amulet of interdimensional vision, which can be purchased in the renegades area during night.
· Once you complete one of the quest you'll receive a new spirit and they will help in the war against the demons or the elven dancing party (both not implemented yet)
· Added images for the events of the composers and the addicts but not for the observing events yet.
· Added one event with one image in the farms.
· Added one event with one image in the houses
· Added one event with one image in the houses during night (unlocked after watch Hanna's events).
· Added one event with one image in the market.
· Added one event with one image in the beach (unlocked after Loola's chain of events).
· Gallery updated.

exe version

HTML version

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes