Unity Flash Completed Elana Champion of Lust [Ch. 3 Final] [Knot Games]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
tnx br0
Version 1.6.2.4

Updates:

· Now Elana can level up. Every 10 enemies she defeat in combat she level up and gain 5% of her stats inside and outside the combat (health, magic and energy). Because of this now the points to level up now are called experience and the old experience changes it's name for "lust power." The system remains the same though it's only a name change.
· Now you can see the singular characters more than once every day but every one of their events will take 2 hours.
· Added auto-save function which triggers when you enter an area or when the quest-log is updated.
· Now the animations change speed more smoothly.
· Added the actions of strapon blowjob and strapon anal with female villagers. To unlock them you have to see the strapon event in the farms.
· Changed the way the book show the information of the preferences of the villagers (now should be more clear).
· Now when you go to perform an action with the villager, you'll see different icons of hearts that will show if the villager likes the action more or less without having to go to the book to check it.
· Changed the info shown in the talents menu.
· Added the scan skill to the combat to see the info of the enemies.
· Decreased magic resistance of the warriors from 60 to 10 and the priests from 60 to 20.
· Added the under the sea area with the area of the merfolks and the area octopus people. To access the under the sea area you'll have to complete Rala's and Scyllas event and then go to the hot springs and watch the event that will allow Elana to breath under the water.
· There is rivalry between the merfloks and the octopus people so, if you help one of them, and reach the point to complete their quest, you'll not be able to complete the events of the others.
· In the merfolks area there are 12 observing events plus the events of the composers. To unlock them you'll have to help the "composers" to find new songs and wake them. Every time you wake a composer 3 new events will appear, the area will level up and 2 new observing events will show. To help the composers you'll need lust power and spirit essences.
· In the octopus people area there are 12 observing events plus the events of the octopus addicted to magic. Every time you wake an addict 1 or 2 new events will appear, the area will level up and 2 new observing events will show. To help the addicts you'll need lust power and magic ingredients. To fully complete this quest, you will also need another amulet of interdimensional vision, which can be purchased in the renegades area during night.
· Once you complete one of the quest you'll receive a new spirit and they will help in the war against the demons or the elven dancing party (both not implemented yet)
· Added images for the events of the composers and the addicts but not for the observing events yet.
· Added one event with one image in the farms.
· Added one event with one image in the houses
· Added one event with one image in the houses during night (unlocked after watch Hanna's events).
· Added one event with one image in the market.
· Added one event with one image in the beach (unlocked after Loola's chain of events).
· Gallery updated.

exe version

HTML version

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
fantastic game. Only downside of it - because of flash and me using ccleaner I loose savefiles very often.

Oct 4, 2017
All of the download links for chapter 1 seem to be dead or blocked by my antivirus, anybody have it uploaded somewhere else?

Fubbster

Nov 16, 2017
So after much frustration I come to find out in order for the box to type in cheats to appear you have to press 0 at the screen with the city.

Reactions: Anton2099

Knight

Jul 7, 2017

Hey TCMS, if it's not to much trouble could you add a cheats section to the OP? Here are the cheats for chap 2:

kgprodigy: supernatural
kggreenbar: experience = 100000
kgallthings: show gallery
lake flower: pujarArea("Bosc")
play a game: pujarArea("Granja")
preparing snacks: pujarArea("Mercat")
night in the room: pujarArea("Taverna")
just relax: pujarArea("Cases")
church: pujarArea("Esglesia")
eFury: creaEsperit("fury")
ePride: creaEsperit("pride")
eHappy: creaEsperit("hapyness")
eEnvy: creaEsperit("envy")
kginsertcoin: DadesPartida.DADA().diners + 500
to the barracks: pujarArea("Castell")​

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hey TCMS, if it's not to much trouble could you add a cheats section to the OP? Here are the cheats for chap 2:

kgprodigy: supernatural
kggreenbar: experience = 100000
kgallthings: show gallery
lake flower: pujarArea("Bosc")
play a game: pujarArea("Granja")
preparing snacks: pujarArea("Mercat")
night in the room: pujarArea("Taverna")
just relax: pujarArea("Cases")
church: pujarArea("Esglesia")
eFury: creaEsperit("fury")
ePride: creaEsperit("pride")
eHappy: creaEsperit("hapyness")
eEnvy: creaEsperit("envy")
kginsertcoin: DadesPartida.DADA().diners + 500
to the barracks: pujarArea("Castell")​
done

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Has anyone managed to clear the Elf quest getting the male elves laid by female elves ? I have tried just about everything I can think of the Quest log does not say under development but then I know that really can't be trusted at this point.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes