• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity Flash Completed Elana Champion of Lust [Ch. 3 Final] [Knot Games]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
Thnks so has the game gottin any new stuff are updated. When well it be finished and can we get play back scenes of the training. Thoses scenes are great
In the order you asked:
  1. Not yet
  2. I don't know when it will be done.
  3. No, there isn't any scene replay gallery.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
cheats chapter 2

kgallthings - Gallery
kggreenbar - 100k EXP
kginsertcoin - 500G
kgprodigy - analog of "kgsupernatural" in alpha 1.4.6

to the barracks - 100% Influence in castle
church - 100% Influence in Church
just relax- 100% Influence in Houses
night in the room - 100% Influence in Tavern
preparing snacks - 100% Influence in Market
play a game - 100% Influence in Farm
lake flower - 100% Influence in Forest

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Not sure about the newest ver. being it has not been posted here yet. I did run across 1.7 on NG and when you tried to enter the cheats it said permission denied then there was an animation(poorly drawn) that said you did not say the magic word. So at least with the public release of 1.7 they changed something if you have the patreon release of 1.7 the cheats are the same as above poster provided.

TandemDanceEm

Sep 9, 2018
You can get 100% completion in all regions with "the world is yours". Aside from that, all others seem to have been removed.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Okay the only cheats that have been disabled were in the public release of 1.7 . In the newest ver. looks like all the cheats previously mentioned work as far as I can see.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I want to like this game so badly. But I cannot get into it. Something about it blocks me. So daunting, the task at hand seems. So little direction...so many options for so many citizens with no idea what each icon does or even the point of doing it all is. I just found it too hard to keep up with. As much fun as "time the dot" mini-games are I could only take so much b4 I had to tap outta the scorpion death lock and "call it quits". Glad to see it is still being tinkered with & that others still enjoy the trip to Narnia or middle earth...whateva.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes