Unity Flash Completed Elana Champion of Lust [Ch. 3 Final] [Knot Games]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Shit, I don't really know what else you can do to run .swf files on Android these days. But .apk files should run on their own I'd say, being 'native apps' for the OS.
- There once was Flash Player for Android 4, maybe useable in Android 5. Guess it's outdated and insecure, as is old Android.
- Some web browsers for Android are based on Chromium, they include a more recent Flash Player component.
(Google e.g. is updating the Flash component for all their browsers iirc, not sure for Android, please check that.)

Try one browser that explicitely mentions Flash support. Also check updates, especially for the Flash component, recent version number of Flash is 32 afaik. I found Puffin Browser, Dolphin Browser, Photon Flash Player & Browser... Sadly there is not too much to recommend. As long as you download from proper sources and only use Flash for games the security risk should be minimised.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps somewhat, please report back with the solution that works for you. I'd like to know myself. :/

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Lumpensack

Nov 25, 2017
Hey guys, the game just won't start.
If i try to start the swf i'm stuck in the loading screen and the browser version won't start at all / stuck in the loading screen but without it saying "100%". Any suggestions?

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
How do you put in the cheats for chapter 1, i tried the 0 but that isn't working.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
They way they said to put the codes in the game, is not working for me.

kokothebear

Sep 10, 2017
As of today, both chapters are now free and public at
(supposedly, haven't tried to download chap2 yet)

EDIT: Tried them both, both work 100%. Woohoo

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro and hrmf
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes