Unity Flash Completed Elana Champion of Lust [Ch. 3 Final] [Knot Games]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes
Feb 26, 2018
Anyone know how to get swf files to play on windows 10? I have the latest version of adobe flash installed, but I can't find shockwave player and the adobe website seems to have stopped support for it and removed the download for it.
Thanks in advance.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Anyone know how to get swf files to play on windows 10? I have the latest version of adobe flash installed, but I can't find shockwave player and the adobe website seems to have stopped support for it and removed the download for it.
Thanks in advance.
i use swf player

Reactions: Cirro84

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Guys do You know is is worth it to start and read this form the beginning, or should i wait fora whole game?>

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Anyone know how to get swf files to play on windows 10? I have the latest version of adobe flash installed, ...
Shockwave is dead baby. Long gone. Flash Player stand alone is all you need. Not even the installed program. pls see my sig / member page for links.
Download SA (projector) variant, place it somewhere on your storage but not within Windows' own program folders (e.g. 'C:/MyApps/Media/Flash Player/'), create link to desktop, drop a flash file onto it, enjoy.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Hey does anyone have the "final" version of chapter 2 this game for android?
It is a Flash game, this is the final version of chap 2, no others do exist for now. You can run the game with software providing you with Flash support, also on Android, if you can install such softwares and they work.

The devs probably did not create another exclusive .apk file for this chapter bc Flash on Android is not well supported anymore. You may ask them if they want to create one though. Pledge a little to convince them.
If not possible, you need to run the .swf Flash file with one of the apps mentioned below (so load the 'chap 2' .zip archive with .swf file from first post). The .exe file download contains a player for windows only, you don't need this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight
D

Deleted member 366283

its trash they literally ran out of time cuz they were lazy
its filled with bugs and crashes
leaking it here would be doing f95 a dishonor
sept the proper release will come and i'll post that
Do it anyway pls :3 <3

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
chapter 2 (final) for Android.
preAlpha chapter 3.
Can't seem to get the pre-alpha to work. Crashes whenever I try to start it.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes