Unity Flash Completed Elana Champion of Lust [Ch. 3 Final] [Knot Games]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
OP Updated with chapter 3 1.5.5Alpha. Thank you BlackMagicJack23

(Also if anyone can provide a changlog for 1.5.5Alpha, reply/quote this post That would be great)

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackMagicJack23

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
how comes that all but 1 servers can't be found on chapter 1 and the one that does download stops the files for being dangerous for your computer?

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
the 1 and 2 chapter is finished but on patreon their links only for patrons so they sell this chapters on patreon? Patreon pays taxes like a store that sells erotic content in other countries? because in general they are obliged to open access to the completed chapters if patreon is not a store but is crowdfunding otherwise these are problems with the law.

May 9, 2019
the 1 and 2 chapter is finished but on patreon their links only for patrons so they sell this chapters on patreon? Patreon pays taxes like a store that sells erotic content in other countries? because in general they are obliged to open access to the completed chapters if patreon is not a store but is crowdfunding otherwise these are problems with the law.
Chap 1 & 2 aren't "sold" like a product, but rather are justed gated behind patreon access, like many paid posts on patreon.

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
I can't load my save for chapter 2. I tried deleting the save manualy and make a new one but it's the same issue again.
Furthermore, it says the day for the save is 24/12/2017.

Tried running a debugger version of Flash Projector and got this:
TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at joc:DATA/Carregar()
at joc:popupCrearPartida/fCarregar()

Anyone got any idea about fixing this bug?

EDIT: Found it at last. I had to go to the Flah PLayer settings, delete all saved data, and then restore the right for local files to store data. What a mess.

Last edited:

Actimel

Nov 5, 2017
I'm trying to figure that out too, if anyone swinging by the thread knows how.
Isn't there the save button? When i click it, nothing visually happens and theres no save menu, but if i restart the game, it continues from when i clicked "save".

nanonano

Oct 15, 2016
Updates 1.7 for patrons:
· Base U. I. and menus. Button added to open it at the bottom left of the screen. The menu has the Options, save, journal and exit buttons operative and with some hotkeys assigned to it.
· Added Journal (Quest log), which already works for Jane's world, dystopia, and candy world.
· Added hotkeys
- I: inventory (not implemented)
- L: Journal.
- M: Map (not implemented
- “ESC”: Options
- Q: Exit to main menu
- There is one for the save but right now it just refreshes the browser so we'll tell you in future versions ^^u
- Added the input of space key to skip the scenes, just as if you were clicking your mouse. - Added the input of the key numbers 1,2,3,4 to chose an answer from the different options when there is an event with multiple answers.
·Added animation and sound effects in actions menu.
· Added mini-game at the end of dystopia and the ending scene.
· Added Candy world fully completed except for the final mini-game and ending scene. Right now, the world is accessible once you’ve finished Jane’s world, in the same way as you cross to dystopia, there is a green arrow at the Pride area of the main world, where Trell, Deepthroat, and Wannabequin can be found.
· Added 14 new characters for the candy world.
· Added some sound effects (you'll see a lot of characters repeating the same “hi!” but right now it's just a test).
· Fixed a lot of small and big bugs like the main character walking away through the sky in some areas, quests triggers, typos and codes.
Content summary:
Images: About 60 (with events, backgrounds and characters and not counting the images for the mini-game and “cum versions” of images)
Animations: 2
Events: 70-90 New events (20.000 words).

Nov 30, 2019
In the Dystopia World I've completed 90% in total. I can't get past Vine to talk to Tina.
All characters I talk to seem to be 100% and I can neither ask them favors or give them items. - What do I do?

Also I just tried going to the Candy world, but the first character I talk to makes the textbox pop up, but no text or any way to progress the dialogue.

Can anyone give me some advise as to what I should do?

Reactions: Skully Penis
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes