Unity Flash Completed Elana Champion of Lust [Ch. 3 Final] [Knot Games]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes
May 17, 2018
In the Dystopia World I've completed 90% in total. I can't get past Vine to talk to Tina.
All characters I talk to seem to be 100% and I can neither ask them favors or give them items. - What do I do?

Also I just tried going to the Candy world, but the first character I talk to makes the textbox pop up, but no text or any way to progress the dialogue.

Can anyone give me some advise as to what I should do?
You have to talk to Vine until she asks you to drink with her then after that you just do her sex scenes and she will let you pass to see Tina, as for the textbox pop up thing I think that's a bug, haven't really encounter that bug before so idk how to bypass it, try getting 100% in the dystopia world then go back to the candy world maybe that might work if not might have to restart if that doesn't work.

Isorin20

Sep 14, 2018
In the Dystopia World I've completed 90% in total. I can't get past Vine to talk to Tina.
All characters I talk to seem to be 100% and I can neither ask them favors or give them items. - What do I do?

Also I just tried going to the Candy world, but the first character I talk to makes the textbox pop up, but no text or any way to progress the dialogue.

Can anyone give me some advise as to what I should do?
The pop up with no text is a bug because you load an old save from an older version of the game, you need to redo just the main world again to be able to gain acces to candy world.

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
alright, i heard some scream thing, screen went black, elana goes back to the academy, but no gallery still. What should I do next?
It isn't a gallery code, gallery will be added next update I think. The code if you start new you don't have to play at the start again so it unlocks the 2 worlds faster

danseX

Sep 12, 2019
Alpha 1.9 mechanics release for the Chapter 3 is out.

The update log is on their .

danseX

Sep 12, 2019
The mini-game at the end of Dystopia level is somewhat buggy and can get you stuck, forcing you to restart the game. Save your progress as frequently as possible. :FacePalm:

sp1234

Jun 12, 2017
Anybody have a problem with the screenside ? in window i cant see anything and in fullscreen i can barelly see anything.

Feb 25, 2018
No disrespect to the game or the dev, but since I've played it before, I'm not interested in grinding through the whole story again. Is there any way to rip the animations from the game without downloading some sketchy software?

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Man, chapter 3 feels like a downgrade in every way. The character proportions are too exaggerated, the progressive corruption is gone, the movement interface is very clunky. At least compared to Elana ch1, anyway.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
No disrespect to the game or the dev, but since I've played it before, I'm not interested in grinding through the whole story again. Is there any way to rip the animations from the game without downloading some sketchy software?
there are gallery cheatcodes.

Full of AGONY

Apr 10, 2019
View attachment 27879

Overview:
Elana Champion of Lust is a game where you will have to bring back the natural order to an island where the people have lost and forgotten all about lust and passions.
You will control Elana, a fairy who has found the energy of lust and passion that was once removed from the people..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-04-16
Release Date: 2020-04-12
Developer: Knot Games
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 1 Final | Chapter 2 Final | Chapter 3 1.9 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 3
Win: - MEGA - -

Previous Chapters:

Extras:
Thanks to @ReDe3m3r for sharing the Android version. Thank you BlackMagicJack23 for sharing.

View attachment 27880 View attachment 27881 View attachment 27882 View attachment 27883 View attachment 27884 View attachment 27885
this game is my top fav , i have supported them on patreon.I love their art and generally the whole story the made.

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
So do i need to play the other chapters to understand whats happening or does the knewest one have the old ones too. Isnt being very clear about that

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
So do i need to play the other chapters to understand whats happening or does the knewest one have the old ones too. Isnt being very clear about that
There are three separate chapters which you download as separate games. You'd want to play out the first two if the story matters to you but none of them check to see what you did in the previous chapters or anything like that.

Reactions: Heedoth
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes