Unity Flash Completed Elana Champion of Lust [Ch. 3 Final] [Knot Games]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

reg222

Jun 27, 2018
Elana Champion of Lust chapter 3 Alpha 2.1 (Excess world) (fix 16.07.2020)
Windows X32 -
Windows X64 -
Android version -
Browser version -

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i do like the game but kinda hard to say who need's what are who need's to talk to who.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Elana Champion of Lust chapter 3 Alpha 2.1 (Excess world) (fix 16.07.2020)
Windows X32 -
Windows X64 -
Android version -
Browser version -
does anyone have the changelog as well

May 17, 2018
Alexander Krisnov Update log from what devs posted

Updates:

· Added new system to enter the codes to make it work for android version.

·Now the assets of the game load before starting the game, which prevents some previous loading issues, although it may take some seconds to load (depending on your machine). Since there is still no loading bar, if the game shows you a black screen for a while, don't worry, the game should start soon.

· Added some sounds and greeting sounds (some from: ), but most of them are just experiments and not properly in place.

· Now you can control the volume of the sfx and the music separately (although it could need some rearrangement).

· Some fixes here and there.

· Added Excess world (the arrow to go there appears in the lust zone after completing the first world).

· Added about 140 events for the excess world.

· Added 80+ images for events of the excess world + 6 new backgrounds.

· Added 2 animations for the excess world

· Added 17 new avatars for characters.

· Added 16 new avatars for characters.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Alexander Krisnov Update log from what devs posted

Updates:

· Added new system to enter the codes to make it work for android version.

·Now the assets of the game load before starting the game, which prevents some previous loading issues, although it may take some seconds to load (depending on your machine). Since there is still no loading bar, if the game shows you a black screen for a while, don't worry, the game should start soon.

· Added some sounds and greeting sounds (some from: ), but most of them are just experiments and not properly in place.

· Now you can control the volume of the sfx and the music separately (although it could need some rearrangement).

· Some fixes here and there.

· Added Excess world (the arrow to go there appears in the lust zone after completing the first world).

· Added about 140 events for the excess world.

· Added 80+ images for events of the excess world + 6 new backgrounds.

· Added 2 animations for the excess world

· Added 17 new avatars for characters.

· Added 16 new avatars for characters.

JohnnyMind

Dec 26, 2017
well i got the new one but haveing troubles understanding what you got to do and who with the hunter goes to the cat on the other side of the place i can't get too. i know there probly is a walk though in the thread some where are up top ner the download if ner download good but if in thread to lazy to look so can i get a number page please.
I was looking an answer to this too, I've found it in one answer of the devs to one of the comments on Patreon:

"Hi again! This time the hunter should work smother, in order to make him move you have to give him the materials to make arrows and complete him and deepthroat to the point when he asks you for an assistant and you can ask deepthroat to be his assistant. After watch the scene where they meet you'll be able to ask the hunter to go meet the cat girls. Then (or before), in order to be able to cross to the cat girls in the sadness area through the love area you have to calm and convince Amira and Ret to let you pass. To calm them you'll need the nipple bowl from the lust area to pick water from the sadness river and you'll have to give it to them. After they are calm you'll be able to perform actions with them but once completed they will ask for someone funnier than Jane to play. After complete Illia you'll be able to send her to play with them and they will let you pass and you'll be able to go to the sorrow area and meet the hunter, Purry and Mitiny. We know it's a little complicated but we are planning to add a quest log which will do all of this way more easier. Sorry about the inconvenience."

The spot to get the water is marked by a little shine near the river.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yea, they just keep getting better with experience, which is what you wanna see. Sucks I can't support anymore but it's been cool watching them evolve, and I really liked the lunch break sketches they would do when I had access to them.

reg222

Jun 27, 2018
Alpha 2.4 of chapter 3
New version with the new world Show Towns! The version should run pretty smoothly this time since the testing went pretty well. The android version is still bigger than we want (right now is bigger than 1GB) but we'll try reduce it and reupload it during next week. We have tested it with a couple of devices and works fine though. Browser version is giving us some troubles as usual and we'll work on it during next week too. Beside this we are and we'll be working on next mechanics release, this time, focusing on combat, working some more on the academy and side/inbetween worlds events.
Hope you'll enjoy it!
Updates:
· Now the teachers of the academy have stamina (amount of lessons that can give every day) which can level up. They have subject level and they unlock the subjects they can teach through leveling up other subjects (the subjects still needs to be purchased for the academy). This levels can be checked in the teachers room in the academy but we have to add informative pop-ups and the whole system still needs some work.
· Added the world Show Towns. Including final minigame and ending (still the class and the teacher doesn't show up in the academy).

· To go to the new world the arrow can be found in the sadness area of Jane's world. Remember that right now you can skip the first world in the codes menu (button next to the gallery in the top left of the screen) with a button that will lead you to the point where the new world are open. This time there is no need to go talk with Jane.

· Added 8 new characters (or group of characters) with 12 new avatars and their ragdolls.

· Added about 90-100 events for the world.

· Added about 27 new images.

· Added 6 new animations.

· Added some sounds.

Windows 32 version:
Windows 64 version:
Browser version: Should be ready during next week.
Android version: (requires Mega app to download. Right now the size is bigger than 1GB and we'll try to reduce the size of it and reupload it during next week).

1_show_towns.jpg

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes