Unity Flash Completed Elana Champion of Lust [Ch. 3 Final] [Knot Games]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Question about ch.2. What ultimate extreme overloaded... (combat move of lust) do ?
And btw where get flask (forest night quest) ?
I think that move is a meme. Does nothing (I could be wrong).
The flask you get from the Renegades camp in the mountain. It's in the building to right. Click on door at Night time.

Reactions: poisonbug

F33tLick3r

Oct 30, 2018
Does anyone know how to get book on wizard and magical bird JUMP on cloud to get into Elena's hands in Ch.3's Utopia? I tried WASD, arrow keys, right click, left click, middle mouse button, and space button but none of them work.

zanzagen

Aug 29, 2019
Cant get past these quests in chapter 2, can someone help? I've looked at every location and found no clues at all. Just really wanna finish that game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Cant get past these quests in chapter 2, can someone help? I've looked at every location and found no clues at all. Just really wanna finish that game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think if you go to the tavern/inn and talk to the innkeeper you can choose to buy the inn off him. Maybe this will help you progress.

Reactions: zanzagen

zyntherius

Nov 11, 2017
Is any one a patreon to Elana? Could you tell us what Lustbringer and Sex Maniac Mansion is about.

Sex maniac mansion is a little puzzle/escape room where ya being hunted by a Succubus, Nurse, She-wolf and a Franken-lady.

You have to work out some simple puzzles in order to remove the curses that you get from encountering these four.
When affected by the curses you start to have increasing intensity of illusions until you finally give in and submit to one of them.

mohmamed32

Nov 24, 2019
Got stuck in the dystopia world (Ch3)
Cant get past Spilly and Leacky guarding the door since i require 3 work passes.
Problem is that i already have 3 passes in my inventory, i cant speak to the other characters in the world either.
Am i doing something wrong or is the game bugged/unfinished?

zac max

Dec 14, 2019
Can anyone help? In chapter 3, I am constantly stuck in the team menu and there is no way I can exit it so I always have to restart the whole game, plus the hunter is gone because I can’t move on with the cat. Thank you very much for your help!

PS: I solved the problems. There were problems with my screen resolution! But if you would allow me to make a comment to the developers. I really like the game but they could include a resolution setting if they are already using unity!
I have the same problem, but my screen resolution is at max... does anyone else know another solution?

Jan 28, 2018
So guys, bad news from me. I can't extend my subscription on patreon (Russian credit cards are not allowed and VISAs dont work here too). Guess we need a new hero :(

kenkaku23

Mar 3, 2019
I have the same problem, but my screen resolution is at max... does anyone else know another solution?
As I described in the PS, the solution is to set the default desktop screen resolution to a higher screen resolution, there is no other solution for it, at least since I last played with it, it wasn't there then, but since you just wrote this, I think they still haven't included a resolution setting, so only that you can do! My screen resolution is currently 1768x992, so you need to set your desktop screen to at least this resolution.

Bluevision

Jun 12, 2021
There's no way that there isn't a single Patreon to upload this game's update and their other mini projects

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes