Unity Flash Completed Elana Champion of Lust [Ch. 3 Final] [Knot Games]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I am concerned about the review by molitar.
Is what he says true? Did the devs really change the gameplay in chapter 2 and maybe 3?
I really liked chapter 1 gameplay so if what he says is true, that really doesn't sound like fun to me.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Is what he says true? Did the devs really change the gameplay in chapter 2 and maybe 3?
I really liked chapter 1 gameplay so if what he says is true, that really doesn't sound like fun to me.
It changes a little in Ch 2 but I was still okay with it. was not all that different. Ch 3 I have heard they totally changed it and I have yet to be able to get ch. 3 to open on my older OS so cant comment directly but from reading the thread it is obvious they went in a totally different direction in ch 3.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
It changes a little in Ch 2 but I was still okay with it. was not all that different. Ch 3 I have heard they totally changed it and I have yet to be able to get ch. 3 to open on my older OS so cant comment directly but from reading the thread it is obvious they went in a totally different direction in ch 3.
So like, they have 3 different gameplay systems going in 3 different parts of the game?
That sounds rather ridiculous. :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm:
I hope they will pick the one they used in chapter one when they finish the game and combine all the chapters into one game.
That one was pretty fun, to me at least.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
So like, they have 3 different gameplay systems going in 3 different parts of the game?
That sounds rather ridiculous. :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm:
I hope they will pick the one they used in chapter one when they finish the game and combine all the chapters into one game.
Yeah the differense between 1 and 2 was only a tweak compared to what I have heard about ch 3 sounds like they went to a school setting in 3 wish I could say more like I said (although I have not tried lately) was not able to get chapter 3 to load and play.

PS they also switched from flash to Unity so not sure how they are going to join anything with out re-doing 1 and 2.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Yeah the differense between 1 and 2 was only a tweak compared to what I have heard about ch 3 sounds like they went to a school setting in 3 wish I could say more like I said (although I have not tried lately) was not able to get chapter 3 to load and play.

PS they also switched from flash to Unity so not sure how they are going to join anything with out re-doing 1 and 2.
Hm. Well i can understand switching engine, flash is dead now after all.
But i wonder if they gonna be switching all the chapters or only the latest ones?
Switching all chapters and combining this mess into one game sounds like the most sensible thing to do, and while they're at it selecting one gameplay system would be nice, like the one from chapter1.
But it's gonna be a lot of work... well, i guess we'll see what happens. Eventually.
I also hope story moves organically from chapter to chapter...

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Hm. Well i can understand switching engine, flash is dead now after all.
But i wonder if they gonna be switching all the chapters or only the latest ones?
Switching all chapters and combining this mess into one game sounds like the most sensible thing to do, and while they're at it selecting one gameplay system would be nice, like the one from chapter1.
But it's gonna be a lot of work... well, i guess we'll see what happens. Eventually.
Yeah really doubt they will re-do the first 2 , flash is not an option anymore I just DL'd this thing again and was able to get it to open but you start off in Ch 3 playing Janes world whatever that is similar art game play is different with some of the mechanics being similar but have to say so far not liking what I see. Not sure how much time I will invest in this at this point have many other games going atm but probably will give it an honest shot at some point.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
yes for chp3 which is inferior imo, its why devs lost so many supporters among other things...

Why does this game not have any attention like?? Im genuinely confused, do people not like 2D art anymore??
it was actually one of the most popular h-games in f95, competition caught up and devs got lazy plus ruined gameplay

chp 1/2 has insane number of animations of variety of genre/kinks, chp 3 has no where even close

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Who knows why but they did and to me it was a mistake , I was okay with what happened in ch2 but this now is a WTF moment pretty much took all the was good about the game and tossed it right in the toilet. Hey I know lets kill the spirit and pretty much remove Elana (at least it seemed that way from what little I played of Ch 3) and will have the fucking enemy Jane take over :rolleyes: I am so disappointed I am not sure I am going to even try and keep playing ch3 at this point.

Devos

Mar 8, 2018
Who knows why but they did and to me it was a mistake , I was okay with what happened in ch2 but this now is a WTF moment pretty much took all the was good about the game and tossed it right in the toilet. Hey I know lets kill the spirit and pretty much remove Elana (at least it seemed that way from what little I played of Ch 3) and will have the fucking enemy Jane take over :rolleyes: I am so disappointed I am not sure I am going to even try and keep playing ch3 at this point.
You play as Jane only for the first world, which you can either skip or just speed run through, I even made a walkthrough with 100% gallery completion (for Janes world only). After that Spirit comes back in a more human form but he's still the same and you get to play Elana for like 90% of the game (aka for the rest of the time after that). You travel to like different worlds and "liberate" them, reclaim the other spirits, get companions and also the entire world that you liberate joins your academy and theres like 10+ different subjects that each have a CG and sometimes animation (depending on the teachers) per teacher per class which amounts to quite a large amount.
Imo the gameplay on Chapter 3 isnt even that worse, at least its nowhere near as bad as people say it is, the only different thing is that you have to walk around and thats it, get past that and its pretty much the same thing, you still talk to villagers, you still fuck-fight people you still solve puzzles and shit. I finished most of the game, the art is for sure better than Ch1 and Ch2, give it a proper shot!

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
You play as Jane only for the first world, which you can either skip or just speed run through, I even made a walkthrough with 100% gallery completion (for Janes world only). After that Spirit comes back in a more human form but he's still the same and you get to play Elana for like 90% of the game (aka for the rest of the time after that). You travel to like different worlds and "liberate" them, reclaim the other spirits, get companions and also the entire world that you liberate joins your academy and theres like 10+ different subjects that each have a CG and sometimes animation (depending on the teachers) per teacher per class which amounts to quite a large amount.
Imo the gameplay on Chapter 3 isnt even that worse, at least its nowhere near as bad as people say it is, the only different thing is that you have to walk around and thats it, get past that and its pretty much the same thing, you still talk to villagers, you still fuck-fight people you still solve puzzles and shit. I finished most of the game, the art is for sure better than Ch1 and Ch2, give it a proper shot!

I will take what you said under advisement Sir Devos;). I did down load it so it is likely I will play it properly once I get the through the other horde of games I am trying to play. My first impression may have been a little harsh but I still think it was not the best way to kick off this chapter. Also for the last 2 or 3 years( can't exactly recall when they started working on chapter 3) this was the first time I could actually get the damn thing to load and open properly and I have not changed anything in my set up nor have I had any issues with other Unity games so that had been a very annoying aspect that also added to my first impression of Chapter 3. Thanks for your input I must admit I was being a little overboard in the hopes someone like yourself would come by and give some input :) This thread has been kind of dead for a while mostly.

Devos

Mar 8, 2018
I will take what you said under advisement Sir Devos;). I did down load it so it is likely I will play it properly once I get the through the other horde of games I am trying to play. My first impression may have been a little harsh but I still think it was not the best way to kick off this chapter. Also for the last 2 or 3 years( can't exactly recall when they started working on chapter 3) this was the first time I could actually get the damn thing to load and open properly and I have not changed anything in my set up nor have I had any issues with other Unity games so that had been a very annoying aspect that also added to my first impression of Chapter 3. Thanks for your input I must admit I was being a little overboard in the hopes someone like yourself would come by and give some input :) This thread has been kind of dead for a while mostly.
I'm not entirely sure where the public release is right now or whether its bugged or not, the game isnt anywhere near perfect obviously, some things are still a bit broken (sometimes the different subjects dont unlock even if you have everything you need to unlock it ready) so idk, maybe wait for the full release? Although I dont know when that is coming. This game is very very underrated and im sad that it is cause the art and story is honestly quite nice, the writing is funny in a good way and the character designs are some of my favorites, i wish more games were like this.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I'm not entirely sure where the public release is right now or whether its bugged or not, the game isnt anywhere near perfect obviously, some things are still a bit broken (sometimes the different subjects dont unlock even if you have everything you need to unlock it ready) so idk, maybe wait for the full release? Although I dont know when that is coming. This game is very very underrated and im sad that it is cause the art and story is honestly quite nice, the writing is funny in a good way and the character designs are some of my favorites, i wish more games were like this.
I always liked the art as well a little wonky sometimes but pretty good I loved the story and game play in ch1 and 2 (not gonna lie though hated some of the mini games) going to have to wait til I play 3 although first impressions are not great I am not the type to make a full judgment on the first 10 minutes of game play. Not sure if you have tried it but Four Elements Trainer is a great 2D game with really good story very funny and pretty good game play ch1 of that is probably the weakest but still good has 4 chapters last you long time! Another good game but not vanilla is Taffy Tales that one is tied for first place on this site in my mind actually there a few good non 3D games out there.

Devos

Mar 8, 2018
I always liked the art as well a little wonky sometimes but pretty good I loved the story and game play in ch1 and 2 (not gonna lie though hated some of the mini games) going to have to wait til I play 3 although first impressions are not great I am not the type to make a full judgment on the first 10 minutes of game play. Not sure if you have tried it but Four Elements Trainer is a great 2D game with really good story very funny and pretty good game play ch1 of that is probably the weakest but still good has 4 chapters last you long time! Another good game but not vanilla is Taffy Tales that one is tied for first place on this site in my mind actually there a few good non 3D games out there.
I've played through Four Elements Trainer actually, all of it, yeah its good.

Reactions: APoc1

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Question about ch.2. What ultimate extreme overloaded... (combat move of lust) do ?
And btw where get flask (forest night quest) ?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes