Unity Flash Completed Elana Champion of Lust [Ch. 3 Final] [Knot Games]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yes, if you care about the story it's extremely linear across chapters 1-3.
I'm stuck in chapter 1. I can't seem to progress as I have not figured out how to enter the castle or the academy. The church all rumors and that seemed to pretty much fail 90% of the time and get into a battle with 3 enemies. I have a Green totem but no idea what it is for. I just can't figure out how to progress at this stage. I have already maxed out all my skills and abilities.

Now I can't believe nobody has not complained about the slowest ass battle system I have every played.. it's so slow it's boring.

1. Go into spirit mode
2. Use the spell to enhance the lewd wind
3. Use the enhancement spell
4. Now back in normal mode so spirit again
5. Use the lewd Wind spell
6. repeat to back to normal mode
7. just keep repeating to only 1 enemy
8. Destroy armor on last enemy
9. Use the last physical lust attack that one shot kills

Combat sucks because you have to click for even the damn enemies turn so you just repeatedly click.. ugg.. worst combat ever. I fucking hate combat in this game.. got to the point I surrender and just go to prison and get out. You get nothing for normal combat but a long ass drawn out battle for nothing.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'm stuck in chapter 1. I can't seem to progress as I have not figured out how to enter the castle or the academy. The church all rumors and that seemed to pretty much fail 90% of the time and get into a battle with 3 enemies. I have a Green totem but no idea what it is for. I just can't figure out how to progress at this stage. I have already maxed out all my skills and abilities.

Now I can't believe nobody has not complained about the slowest ass battle system I have every played.. it's so slow it's boring.

1. Go into spirit mode
2. Use the spell to enhance the lewd wind
3. Use the enhancement spell
4. Now back in normal mode so spirit again
5. Use the lewd Wind spell
6. repeat to back to normal mode
7. just keep repeating to only 1 enemy
8. Destroy armor on last enemy
9. Use the last physical lust attack that one shot kills

Combat sucks because you have to click for even the damn enemies turn so you just repeatedly click.. ugg.. worst combat ever. I fucking hate combat in this game.. got to the point I surrender and just go to prison and get out. You get nothing for normal combat but a long ass drawn out battle for nothing.
Honestly I've forgotten the combat loop for chapter one... There should be some items/level of progression where they become easy mode... I played it on my old computer so I don't have a save on my current one, can't be arsed to dig it out to find the save, so if you want to give me a copy of your save it should be in this directory: %:\Users\{YourUsername}\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\{ABunchOfRandomLetters}\localhost

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Chapter 1 fun.. Chapter 2 is total shit! Can't do anything! No matter what you do no fucking influence! Even reading the wiki it says he likes heat.. fucking bullshit! This game went to shit in chapter 2.

Chapter 1
Art 4/5
Sound 3/5
Game Play: 4/5

Chapter 2
Art 4/5
Sound 3/5
Game Play 0/5

Chapter 2 Not a single good thing.
1. Skills gone
2. Items gone
3. Impossible to get any influence
4. Combat changed and no damn explanation (no tutorial)
5. Wiki ( fucking useless.. keep clicking on villager to find one that I have skill for like wind. Use wind on that villager.. fails even when Wiki says it's the one to use)

How the fuck did a fun game turn into a damn shit game that is impossible to do anything???

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Chapter 1 fun.. Chapter 2 is total shit! Can't do anything! No matter what you do no fucking influence! Even reading the wiki it says he likes heat.. fucking bullshit! This game went to shit in chapter 2.

Chapter 1
Art 4/5
Sound 3/5
Game Play: 4/5

Chapter 2
Art 4/5
Sound 3/5
Game Play 0/5

Chapter 2 Not a single good thing.
1. Skills gone
2. Items gone
3. Impossible to get any influence
4. Combat changed and no damn explanation (no tutorial)
5. Wiki ( fucking useless.. keep clicking on villager to find one that I have skill for like wind. Use wind on that villager.. fails even when Wiki says it's the one to use)

How the fuck did a fun game turn into a damn shit game that is impossible to do anything???
Combat in chapter 2 is weird, yes... It's pretty easy to avoid unnecessary combat for the most part though. Haven't played it since they added the ending but I finished it pretty easily in a build before that, influence just requires you to figure out the specifics of what people like and use that, and then unlock Elana's friends to help her out.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Combat in chapter 2 is weird, yes... It's pretty easy to avoid unnecessary combat for the most part though. Haven't played it since they added the ending but I finished it pretty easily in a build before that, influence just requires you to figure out the specifics of what people like and use that, and then unlock Elana's friends to help her out.
I did what the damn Wiki said.. since only two damn people do you have the skill for.. one being wind the other being heat and it did not fucking work.

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
haven't played this in a while... is there an interdimensional potion similar to the first chapter in the other chapters?

Beckz

May 11, 2020
I am enjoying the plot of the story tho.

Alas, the bug where the hunter gone when he agreed to help the cat are completely ruined my interest since it halt the middle of story..

Welp, I guess that's my cue..

JJOJato

Oct 19, 2020
i know I'm late to the party, but in chapter one u can make a padlock with the blacksmith, but i don't know the purpose of it. Can anyone help?

Zerfost

May 9, 2017
I got stuck in chapter 3, after I discovered the kindoms world area, I was exploring a bit but time passed and an enemy spawned in that area and then every npc disappeared forever. So now is there is no way for me to progress further than making a new save and praying ? Because I don't want to redo everything just for bad luck to strike again.

OppaiSen3ei

Feb 27, 2020
How to Save in chapter 2? on pc it opens on a browser but no browsers supports flash.
i have the X opera but it does not save the progress for some reason. someone help

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes